Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-22-2024, 10:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ThunderstruckBOB
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-29-2020, 03:48 PM

The scene opens up inside the HR Office of Tom's Disposal, The local garbage company. We see Barney Green, dressed in his uniform, sitting in a chair. Right in front of him sits John Johnson, The HR Director of Tom's Disposal. John goes to speak.

John - "You cannot be leaving the state with the truck again. That was sheer reckless behavior and we aren't gonna tolerate that. We are gonna be taking the truck from you."

Barney takes a quick swallow and then goes to speak.

Barney - "I do apologize for that but I had no other way to make it to High Stakes for my match."

John - "That fake wrestling bullshit needs to stop. You are gonna have to make a decision at what's more important. This job or that fake bullshit."

Barney face turns slightly red as he goes to speak.

Barney - "I understand. It won't happen again. "

John - "It better not so here's what your new job will be within the company since we cannot trust you with the trucks. Your new job is gonna be to keep the landfill clean which means no loose garbage flying around. You will also be getting a slight pay cut. "

Barney's face turns slightly more red as goes to speak.

Barney - "Yes, sir."

John - "You are also on probation for the next 4 months because of that stunt with the garbage truck. Anything you would like to say for yourself?"

Barney takes a deep breath and then goes to speak.

Barney - "I just wanna say that I understand where you are coming from and I apologize for that."

John - "Learn from this because next step is out the door."

Barney walks out the office as the scene fades to black.

Charlie Nickles and Jim Jimson are in for a rude awakening when the Daddy Of Violence gets going. DDS won't know what hit them when me and Micheal Graves show them that BOB is no joke.

They will be thunderstruck like nothing. BOB is gonna rise from the ashes and we will regain our titles eventually. In due time, Charlie, You are gonna realize that I am not the person to fuck with. This is a battle you aren't gonna win against me. That Television title will look nice around my waist.

You kicked my trash can which held my possessions. You think this is over between us? You are sadly mistaken. This is gonna be a war that might end at Snow Job. Who really knows?

Jim Jimson. You and i face off yet again. I'm in a particularly angry mood since I got demoted at my job and I am ready to punch your face in with my fist many times. This will be a battle you don't expect. I am going all in to beat you and make it look easy.

DDS stands no chance against us. Graves may be a woman now but it doesn't matter. I can still swing harder than most people in my age group which is late 30's. Gonna show you both what the Daddy Of Violence brings to the table.

Gonna leave you all shaking at the knees literally and then bam. One good shot from me to send you spiraling into the mat. Good luck because you are gonna need it.

Later, XWF.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Barney Green's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-30-2020), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (12-29-2020), Felix Jones (12-29-2020), Mr. Oz (12-29-2020), nope (12-29-2020)