Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abuse of Power
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-24-2020, 08:42 AM

"As of right now, I am declaring myself the Federweight Champion."

"Got a problem with it, dude? Do something about it. Yeah I mean you, Thad Duke. I slapped your daddy so hard he forgot who you were. Bring it. Fuzz? Oh, my bad, SHAWN? You wanna tapdance again when I'm in a less charitable mood? Let's go."

"Betsy? Atara? Lycana? Ash? Give me a reason, ladies. I'd thoroughly enjoy making you look stupid."

"Oh, and even you, Baphomet. Drop that tiny pecker from your left hand and come get some."

"Fact is, I stay at my desk because I don't want any of you to feel bad about losing to your boss. Got an issue with me holding the Feder? Well MOLON LABIA, dudes!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-24-2020), Dolly Waters (12-24-2020), Finn Kühn (12-24-2020), Jenny Myst (12-24-2020), Lycana (12-24-2020), Marf (12-24-2020)