Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Death And Destruction Of Maxine
Tula Kealiʻi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-18-2020, 06:55 AM

Maxine Vs “The World”?

No.

Was it “The World” who got screwed out of the Anarchy Title? Was it “The World” that got sent to the bottom of the roster because of Maxine’s influence? Was it “The World” that had to sit back and watch while Maxine and her friends got to go whatever they wanted to whenever they wanted to?

No. It was ME!

This match is just another one of Vinnie Lane’s shams. An attempt at humor and creativity all while making it seem like he’s being a “good GM”. “Oh, we’re going to punish Maxine by putting her in a match against anyone who would like to show up and beat her up.” Of course, that means Bobbie Loudon, and Kenzi Grey, and everyone else in that circle of bitches gets to show up, as well. And I doubt any of them will be there to try and “punish” Maxine.

This match shouldn’t be Maxine Vs “The World”...it should just be “Maxine Vs Tula Keali’i”.

Of course, that match would never be booked, because Vinnie and the rest of the gang want to protect Maxine’s “image”. She’s a musclebound freak. She’s supposed to be the “stong woman” of the group. It would absolutely ruin her if she got into the ring against me, one on one, and got utterly destroyed. And make no mistake about it, that’s EXACTLY what would happen. All the steroids in the world isn’t going to save you when you’re in the ring against an actual killer.

And that is my plan for you, Maxine. I plan on fucking killing you.

I don’t care about this “stipulation”. Stuffing you into a Christmas Stocking? Please, I won’t even bother. I get the suspicion that you’re going to be crawling in one on your own in order to stop the beating I am about to deliver to you. I know this was supposed to be “festive”. It’s supposed to give the fans a little giggle for the Holidays. “Hey, look! Large Christmas stocking! Isn’t that fun!”

But this isn’t going to be festive, Maxine. It’s going to be brutal. And bloody. And I’m planning on elbowing you so hard into your forehead that I’m going to turn your face into Old Fucking Faithful.

Is this what you had in mind when you scheduled this “punishment”, Vinnie? Is this the kind of reaction you thought you would get? When you pieced this match together, did you truly expect Maxine to end the night face down in a pile of her own blood and teeth, regretting the day she ever put pen to paper on her XWF contract?

OR, did you schedule this match particularly for this day and this location knowing full well that 90% of the roster wouldn’t want to fly to Alaska on Christmas Eve? Did you schedule this match assuming it would be Maxine, with Bobbi by her side, against a couple of no name jobbers from Fairbanks, and when Maxine walked out with her head held high, you could say “well hey, I tried to punish her, but no one showed up.”

Vinnie, your biggest critics call you an idiot. I don’t think that’s true at all. I think you’re incredibly smart. I think you’re so smart that you’ve created the persona of a strung out 80’s rocker that loves everyone in order to throw people off the scent that you’re truly a ruthless businessman who only cares about himself and those closest to him.

Luckily, I have nothing better to do on Christmas Eve. And I’m more than happy to take a flight to Alaska.

If you want to see what a punishment really looks like, I’ll show you. I will mangle and destroy Maxine in ways no human has ever thought possible. Then, I will drag her lifeless corpse to the home of Kenzi Grey, and she can see the consequences of her actions. And the entire time, I will smile. In fact, I will laugh. And then you’ll all regret ever doubting me and my abilities.

In order to reclaim my title and my show, I must eliminate my enemies one by one. I must dispatch of any obstacle in my way. Maxine, you are one of those obstacles. You helped knock me off my perch. I hope it was worth it, because it’s the last thing you’ll ever fucking do in this business.

What does the Alaskan snow look like when it is bathed in blood? I bet it’s really pretty. Let’s find out, shall we?

[Image: tenor-3-1.gif]
9-10-0
2x Anarchy Champion
1x and current XWF Micronesian Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - October 2020
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Tula Kealiʻi's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-30-2020), Michael McBride (12-18-2020), nope (12-18-2020)