Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
TWO THOUSAND XBUX
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-15-2020, 11:46 PM

Thunder Knuckles is sitting at his desk ignoring the cameraman. He knows here there but he’s just “reading” the USA Today.

I know why you’re here, fucker. No, you’re not going to get a promo out of me.

Some more time passes by as Thunder Knuckles “reads” the newspaper.

Well, since you’re not going away I might as well talk to the XWF fans around the world about current fucking events, huh?

Thunder Knuckles says this thinking the cameraman would be bored and want to leave.

Let’s start with the fucking cover then.

The camera is still focused on Thunder Knuckles, who looks meanly at the cameraman, knowing his bluff has been called.

This fucking lady.

Thunder Knuckles point to the front page picture.

She’s getting a shot by a smoking hot nurse. So, yeah. That's obviously the COVID-19 vaccine. See that blonde bitch- You know what cameraman I don’t want to fucking talk about the news.

Thunder Knuckles tosses the newspaper to the side.

What? I don't even know why you’re here. Everyone knows I’m not showing up! So, just go and sit outside my office. You can fucking film the goddamned door.

Thunder Knuckles waits for the cameraman to move, but the cameraman doesn’t move.

Well, shit stain. One foot over the other, fucking move, let's go.

The cameraman finally gets the hint and walks out of the room. The door is shut in his face. The film continues to roll for well over an hour. Before the cameraman finally gives up and shuts the camera off.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Atara Raven (12-16-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-16-2020), Misty Waters (12-15-2020)