Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 03:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobbi's Big Gangbang
CTN Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-09-2020, 08:51 PM

The Kenzi Grey Show returned from commercial break...

[Image: KenziGreyShow.jpg]

The virtual studio audience clapped as the scene opened in the Office of Steven Holmes, Psychologist.

[Image: Steves-Office2.jpg]

Doctor Steve, as he was affectionately known, sat across from his patient, ‘Big Beautiful’ Bobbi London. The Aussie was laid out on the couch as the doctor reviewed her file.

“Miss London, I’m Steven Holmes and I’ll be evaluating your mental fitness to compete on Thursday night. I trust that you understand the seriousness of the situation?”

Bobbi nodded.

“Oh, absolutely Doc! I’s ‘ave to admit, it seems a might bit odd, don’t it?”

She turned to look at him.

“To ‘ave a live sex show on a wrestlin’ program.”

Doctor Steve raised his eyebrow.

“What have they told you was going to happen on Thursday night Ms. London?”

“Me very first gang bang…I’s was up all last night just thinkin’ bout it…”

The image zoomed in on her eye as it began to morph into a surreal dream sequence...

[Image: 187af2b2291c736c020306ce3859b5fe.gif]

It faded into Bobbi’s imagination of just what was going to happen on Anarchy…

[Image: d1M6ZFj.jpg]

Bobbi London and ‘Mad’ Maxine stood beside Steve Sayors as the three were intensely watching the in-ring action on the monitor in the backstage area. They cringed and jumped together, almost as if they were on a rollercoaster ride. As the action in the ring came to a conclusion, the three of them seemed a bit shaken by what they had just witnessed. Steve could only shake his head as he turned from the sight in the ring to the former 2-time Internet Champion.

“Bobbi, tonight you have been put into a match by Vinnie Lane that…that…well, I’m just going to say it…gives me the biggest chub in my K-Mart brand slacks that I’ve ever had! The first ever XWF Gangbang! How are you feeling about your chances out there?”

Max stood behind Bobbi, her big hands kneading her shoulders as the big blonde rolled her neck to work out the kinks.

“Honestly Steve, I’s ‘ad a bit of th’ nerves going in to this thing. I’s mean, don’t get me wrong, I’s use to blokes wantin’ to give me a good old fashioned rogering…but doing it in public aint really ever been me thing. Well…unless yous count those 17 times I’s left me web cam on public share whilst I’s did me self-Brazilian…”

Max paused and glared at Bobbi.

“OH! And th’ time I’s ‘ad to use th’ computer in th’ library for me breast auggie consultation.”

Steve was barely able to contain himself as he glanced down at her chest.

[Image: 41585-jon-stewart-laugh-happy-gif-ljws.gif]

“W-Well…that’s some…t-top notch work you got.”

Bobbi rolled her eyes.

“It wasn’t for me knockers yah drongo! It was for Maxie!”

Steve turned to Maxine, then quickly looked away as one of her wandering eyes fell on him and she licked her lips.

[Image: 7EFF89FB-420D-4232-9168-90AF134AA627.gif]

“Errr…well, I suppose it’s good that you’re comfortable in front of the camera. I have to say, after that last display we saw in the ring tonight, I’m really hoping you can get the crowd back.”

“Yah, well-“

Before she could finish, the two participants from the last match walked through the backstage area. The newly crowned UGWC Cross-Hemisphere Champion, Centurion was practically bathed in sweat from his exertion. He spotted Bobbi and he was nearly unable to hold back his lustful impulses.

[Image: giphy.gif]

As he tried to seductively run his fingers through his wet hair, he realized that his toupee had come dislodged during his in-ring sex romp. He quickly scurried off in complete embarrassment…because no one wants to look like a zero in front of a perfect 10!

Right behind him was his partner, Ruby. The Banana-Lime Blur’s hero costume was covered in dust, nearly making the whole thing appear grey. She grinned as she saw Bobbi, but even her teeth were gray with soot.

“WOWSERS! I don’t know if you guys caught any of that, but…I’m thinking that gonna be a pretty tough act to follow out there! What a money shot, am I right?”

She shook her head and dust filled the backstage area.

[Image: giphy.gif]

The trio all began to cough and hack. Maxine ran over, grabbed Ruby by the scruff of her neck, and heaved her down the hall. The muscle-bound woman dusted off her hands, then started to go back to kneading Bobbi’s shoulders.

“I’S DON’T FUCKIN’ THINK SO! You’s not puttin’ mummy spunk on me!”

Max backed off, holding her hands up and Bobbi turned back to Steve.

“Look Luv, ‘ere’s th’ deal! Vinnie knows that the words Bobbi London and Gangbang is gonna make Anarchy a ton of cash! It don’t matter who’s underneath me…if yous catch me meaning, yah? But regardless, Boris, Mini Morbid, and Halocen is gonna be dealin’ with sloppy seconds, cuz as far as I’s concerned, Michael Graves always comes first!”

She paused.

“It’s not ‘is fault though…look at me…”

[Image: raw]

“BOBBI! WAKE UP!”

The scene dissolved back into the doctor’s office as Bobbi snapped out of her musings.

“Wha-What ‘appened?”

Doctor Steve stared at her keenly.

“Ms. London, that’s NOT the kind of gangbang Vinnie is talking about!”

The big Aussie stood up, a look of determination on her face.

“One way or another, someone’s gonna get seriously fucked, Luv! I’s promise yous!”

The scene faded to credits as the show ended.

[Image: B0P_Rw.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes CTN's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-10-2020)