Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 06:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kenzi Grey Show #001
Kenzi Grey Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-09-2020, 06:10 PM

[Image: Kenzi-Grey-Show.jpg]

The camera panned across the studio and the mass of screens displaying fans watching from the comfort of their own homes as Kenzi Grey walked onto the stage. She was all smiles as she took a bow and blew a few kisses to her virtual fans.

“Hi everyone, and welcome to The Kenzi Grey Show!”

The virtual fans cheered and hollered as Kenzi nodded with appreciation.

“So! Did you guys watch High Stakes?”

The fans cheered and many threw up their hands as others showed off t-shirts of their favorite XWF stars. Kenzi clapped along with them.

“Yes! It was a great show with lots of twists and turns that no one saw coming…but…they certainly should have saw THIS…”

Kenzi reached down and pulled open her jacket to reveal the Anarchy Championship around her waist. The golden title belt gleamed under the hot studio lights as the camera panned around wildly catching glimpses of her supporters as well as Tula fans who held up signs proclaiming that she was #ROBBED. Kenzi took note of one particularly rabid fan that was literally jumping up and down and screaming. She made her way down to virtual fan who was spitting mad and cursing up a storm.

“HOLD ON! CALM DOWN! No one can understand you. Take a deep breath and tell me what’s wrong.”

The red-faced fan took a few moments to calm himself, then did his best to get it all out.

“You’re not a champion! Not like Tula! She clawed her way to the top! We were all there with her when she couldn’t win a match…and we were with her when she finally fought her way to the title…YOU STOLE!”

Kenzi seemed flabbergasted.

“Wait…STOP! I get it, Tula is someone that you can relate to, a scrappy fighter that took her lumps and kept coming back for more. I understand that, but I went undefeated in singles competition…and I fought my way to the title too! How am I stealing anything?”

“BOBBI LONDON WON THAT TITLE FOR YOU, SHE-“

Kenzi pushed the monitor over and it smashed on the floor, ending that rant. Kenzi took a deep breath and shook her head.

“Okay, obviously people are going to try to spin this narrative where I’m the bad guy and I somehow cheated my way to becoming a champion, but that’s just not true! I fought hard and climbed the ladder to get to High Stakes where I could finally take on the Champion for the right to lead this brand!”

“TULA WAS LEADING THE BRAND AGAINST B.O.B.!”

Kenzi turned and moved through the rows of monitors until she found the one railing against her for not standing up to b.O.b. the way Tula had. Kenzi stood in front of the screen where an angry young girl was nearly in tears. She wore a #Join b.O.b. shirt with a big red X painted over the front.

“Look, I did Tula a huge favor and I took away the distraction of the Anarchy Title so she could focus all of her time and attention on that! If anything, you and HER should be thanking me right now!”

A chorus of boos rose up and Kenzi gave an exasperated sigh as she started back toward the stage, then stopped and knocked over the girl’s monitor. She headed across the stage and took a seat in front of a massive monitor that displayed an image of her holding the championship.

[Image: Kenzi-Anarchy.jpg]

“It’s going to take some time for a lot of you to warm up to the fact that ‘The Face of Anarchy’ is also the Champion. I get that…I totally get that…”

Kenzi paused, stroking her chin thoughtfully.

“…but, that is why I made it a point to challenge Ned Kaye before I even won the title!”

The image behind her changed to the brand-new Hart Champion. The virtual fans lost their collective minds as the image of the man that made good on a nine-year odyssey appeared.

[Image: Ned-Hart.jpg]

“Now…you can all call me whatever you want, but you can’t say that I don’t give the fans what they deserve, don’t I? Tula would spend every show fighting this member of b.O.b. and that member of b.O.b.! She wouldn’t give you anything new…anything fresh!”

She turned to the screen, pointing at Ned.

“My first night on Anarchy as champion and I am giving you all an epic Main Event that’s PPV quality! Anarchy Champion vs. Hart Champion! Not another b.O.b. beat down!”

A mixed cheer goes up as many fans realize that she’s speaking the truth.

“The last time I was seen on this show, Ned had me dead to rights and I think the fans need to see a one-on-one rematch! Everyone wants to know; would I have kicked out, could Ned beat me! Well, we are going to find out on Thursday night when the Hart Champion comes to the A-Show to take on the A-List Champion!”

The fans roar increased to a fever-pitch as the champion had them buzzing. Many of her fans were just as amped as her detractors, that still wanted her blood for what happened to Tula.

“Ned, it was a heartwarming moment to see you celebrating with your fans at High Stakes, but Anarchy is MY show! Come Thursday night, I show you and the world what that means! No, I’m not angling for your strap, I’m just proving a point! Last month you came to Anarchy and you had my number, but the fans got robbed of the conclusion. Well, I’m NOT a thief and I’m NOT a pretend Champion! I respect you, but I don’t fear you or anyone else that wants to come here and test themselves against me!”

Kenzi clapped her hands.

“You deserve that title you’re wearing Ned, and everyone knows it.”

She paused.

“And, I deserve THIS title, and come this Thursday night…everyone is going to know that too. The difference? You’ll know better than anyone!”

The scene faded to commercial...

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kenzi Grey's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-10-2020)