Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 07:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Chosen's Fall
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-09-2020, 05:50 PM

Months before Oswald's return to the XWF:

Oswald stands before a blackened gateway, his mind broken. His eyes looking at his past selves and dark silhouettes of versions to come. Including a self that he has never been: Phantom Panzer.

A voice, as if several were reverbing causing a repeat of the words before it. Like how children would sing "Row Your Boat", where one would start and the other would start after the first "Row" portion of the song.

"Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis... We granted this vessel the powers to combat all that would come across it, to claim as many wins as possible. Knowing your track record, we figured by granting your vessel the powers vested into you a millennia ago, would bring forth the combative spirit that lies dormant inside it would push you to harness it, and make it into a successful creature. Instead, you floundered and you did nothing with your powers. With that fire within your vessel. So, we will be asking it. We will allow you to watch your vessel tell us if you have been a boon or have been a plague."

Soon, Broken Essence and Vessel are split apart from one another. The essence a wisp, the vessel looking like he was before he became the Ghost Tank as the XWF knew him. The voices spoke once more.

"Oswald, do you feel as if the Broken Brilliance unlocked in you has been a reward or a curse? Has it been helping you?"

He hook his head and looked at the wisp

"While I do appreciate having won the X-Treme title while it inhabited me, it has lead me to nothing else except misery and pain. It has been nothing but a curse."

The voices spoke once more

"Then, let it be known that you shall be separated from your Broken essence. If you have final parting words for your essence , speak them now."

Oswald stepped up to the wisp

"You will not be forgotten."

He then takes in a soft inhale and the wisp took its chance and a bit of the essence was now in his lungs and stuck to his organs as he exhaled.

"I ask, for reparations, a few things. One, my wife. I wish for her very DNA to be changed. I wish for her to become a woman down to the tiniest molecule. I also wish for my daughter to grow up. To become a teen. Not an adult. I still want to watch her grow, but, how much will I truly miss in 10 years of growth? Says the man who has never lived like a normal person or as a little girl, I know. Maybe there'll have been years. Whatever, you're literal Gods. You can do what you want."

A bunch of confronting and speaking over of one another as if the voices were combative about granting him these wishes. Soon, they collectively sighed and soon a bolt of light shot through him, sending him through the gateway and he wakes up in a cold sweat. He looks over at his wife, seeing her laying there, he smiled, hand moving to brush against her face before kissing her forehead softly and going back to sleep.

In the Present:

"Wish and Black. Another match, another dollar. Honestly, I should just let you guys win. If you ever feel like your lives are changing for the better my friends, you can start ponying up some cash and buy some title shots at my belt, or did you forget that I'm the Billion Dollar Champion? The Champion that all current title holders aspire to be like. A man that revolutionized the XWF by creating his title, and is willing to put it up for grabs whenever a worthy challenger approaches. Now, you two could be in line for a title shot. All you have to do is pay 5000 XBUX or, if you'd like a bulk deal, you get 5 title shots for 18000 XBUX. How do you feel about that you guys? Also, if you ever win this belt, there's no jeweler, no black market seller, that will ever take such a prestigious, beautiful and lovingly handcrafted belt, which undoubtedly net you a cool half a billion. I mean, you could try to sell it to Beszos, but I'd have to wring his fucking neck and then yours for trying to SELL TO MY FUCKING COMPETITION, YOU WORTHLESS TRASH!

I'm just kidding. You're good friends to B. O. B. We'll always treat you right. Sad thing is, without being affiliated to us, you guys haven't exactly been doing too hot in your matches, have you? It's ok. Maybe you all will do better now. Every loss is a way to get better motivated to win the next match, right?

Y'know, if your names were Tommy Wish and John Black.

Oooh, did I strike a nerve? Good.

Let's see how well you do against the Billion Dollar Champ and his cohort the November Star of the Month, BARNEY MOTHERFUCKIN' GREEN!

Spoilers though: You're going to crash and burn, like you did before and all the times before.

Rejoin us, THUGS.

Maybe you'll taste success again.

Oh, by the way, how's the money I gave you? Making sure you all are covered still. If you need some more money, don't hesitate to ask, but it'll be at a price next time.

Rejoin B. O. B.

Drive along the rainbow road of victory once more.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-10-2020)