Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 07:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As Tensions Rise
Tula Kealiʻi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-09-2020, 04:25 PM

(Continuation from the previous roleplay.)

“Are you out of your fucking mind?!”

He’s yelling at me. Of course he is. That’s what men do when they’ve been caught. They start to lash out irrationally. Well, I’m not going to let that happen. I’ve revealed Centurion’s grand plan – he was to convince me to leave Anarchy behind so Ruby can have the place all to herself. She’s his new pet project, casting me to the wolves. I think I’ve made it pretty clear that I’m no one’s puppet.

“The only person here who is out of their mind if you! You took me for a fool, thinking you can get into my head and do whatever you tell me, like I’m some kind of devoted follower.”

“May I remind you that it was YOU who came to ME!”

While he is right, it doesn’t change anything. I’m sure this conversation has been planned ever since the referee slapped the mat for the final time at High Stakes.

“Pure coincidence. You knew I’d eventually reach out to you. You knew I’d be desperate for advice, and you figured you could get to me when I was at my most vulnerable. It’s typical for middle age men in positions of authority to pray on weaknesses.”

“You’re out of your mind!”

“Ah, and here comes the gaslighting! What’s next, you’re going to call me “crazy” or “overemotional”? Perhaps use some other buzzwords you wouldn’t normally use when you’re speaking to a woman? Save it. It’s so easy to see what’s going on here. What was the agreement – she sleeps with you, and in return you get me out of the way?”

That did it. The look on Centurion’s face was one I’ve never seen before – absolute anger. He looks like he wants to punch me, and to be honest – I kind of hope he does. If he takes a swing at me, it gives me an excuse to take him down. He couldn’t beat me in a straight up fight, and it would be great to teach him a lesson.

“Now you listen to me. The only reason why I haven’t started KICKING YOUR ASS is because I know you’re frustrated, and you’re acting out, but I want to make one thing PERFECTLY clear to you. Ruby fights her own damn battles. Whether you stay on Anarchy or not doesn’t affect me one bit. The fact of the matter is, I am completely confident in Ruby’s abilities. She doesn’t need me to take you out – she can do a find job of that on her own.”

“You think Ruby can beat me.”

“Yes. Yes, I absolutely do. You’re a hell of a fighter, but you’re way too damn emotional, and you’re green as goose shit. You make mistake after mistake. Ruby is the top of the top tier on Anarchy. She makes very few mistakes, and she approaches every match and every situation with a level head. To put it mildly, Tula…she could kick your ass.”

And now I’m the one who is seething mad. Who the fuck does this geriatric think he is? I know the kind of competitor I am. I’ve proved it week after week. There wasn’t a single person on the planet who thought I could beat Vita Valenteen, and yet, I did it. I was a second away from retaining against Kenzi, if it weren’t for Bobbi and the rest of Kenzi’s goons getting involved. And now, I have to listen to someone ten years past their prime try to lecture me on who can and can not beat me.

“You’re going to seriously regret saying that. Trust me. There is going to come a time when I am standing at the top of the XWF, and you’re going to try to take credit for my successes. And not only will I deny every bit of it, but I will look down on you with shame. And that’s going to start now. I WILL beat Ash Quinn. I WILL beat Ruby and Vita. And I will simultaneously hold the Anarchy and the Shooting Star Championships.”

“And I wish you the best of luck. I really do. But if you go after either of these goals in the same mental state you’re in right now, you’re going to be ripped to shreds. This isn’t the little leagues. You’re not fighting Mini Morbid here. You’re fighting some of the best this business has to offer. Make one mistake, and you’ll fry.”

“I won’t be making any mistakes.”

“Sure you will. Oh, and one more thing…”

Centurion places his hand on the kitchen island and stares me directly in the eyes, as if he is speaking to my very soul.

“I have no problem with you questioning me. I’m a 20 year veteran, it comes with the territory. But if you EVER try to imply that my relationship with Ruby is in return for some kind of favor I’m delivering for her, or if you try to discredit her character in any way, I will walk into Theo Pryce’s office and demand a match with you, and I will beat you so fast, you’ll have forgotten how you even got to the arena. Do I make myself clear?”

Oh, he made himself clear alright. He made it clear that he sees me as a threat to him, to Ruby, and to everyone he wants to see succeed. And I have no doubt that I will be fighting him, and it is likely to be very soon. But I can not tip my hand just yet. I need to beat his girlfriend first. Then, I’ll let him come for me.

I look over at Boris and just shout at him.

“Let’s go.”

[Image: tenor-3-1.gif]
9-10-0
2x Anarchy Champion
1x and current XWF Micronesian Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - October 2020
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tula Kealiʻi's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-10-2020), Atara Raven (12-09-2020)