Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 08:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Letter To Rebel
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-09-2020, 01:53 AM

Pulling up the the mailbox in her pink sports car, Jenny pulled an envelope from her bag. She had written the address on it perfectly, to the best of her knowledge. She smiled as she shook her head, remembering the good times they had together.

She slipped the envelope into the mail slot and drove off. The giant blue steel box said "PICKUPS AT 830, 1030, Noon, 230 and 430".

The thought to herself that that sounded ambitious, but it was the USPS, and there was no way they actually did their jobs even halfway to their ability.

She would be lucky if it got picked up at all. As she drove away she instantly regretted not sending it UPS or FEDEX, but their shipping fees were outrageous! Were did they get off?

As she pulled out of the post office, her phone vibrated on her lap. She pressed the button on her touch screen radio and answered with an excited "GIIIRRLLL".

"GIIIRLLL" came through the other end. It was Sarina Hazard.

"I am feeling SO much better. Was thinking maybe we could get an early lunch, this place near the hotel has Bloody Mary's to die for!"

Jenny licked her lips. She could go for a Bloody Mary right about now. Or 10. Maybe a BLT to go with it.

"I'm on my way. Damn Vegas traffic. I DON'T miss this!"

She clicked the screen off as she acellarated, thinking about the note she just left to maybe be picked up by a middle aged federal employee who hates his job. She put her blinker on and opened her Spotify.

What's a homecoming without some tunes?!

"Rebel,

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. I thought maybe you'd want your big return to be highlighted, I thought maybe you'd want to leech off my success and get your name put on a pedestal that it otherwise wouldn't be on. I thought you'd want to have a friendly spar with the Queen, both physically and verbally. But you've been silent. Nothing. Crickets. The Rebel I know, or thought I knew, would be the first one to shove her nose in someone's business, whether it concerned her or not. What happened, Rebs? You lose your nerve? I am rather concerned, but more so disappointed. I am not one who likes being disappointed, especially by friends. I have Vayden, Granger, Quinn and some gothic bitch whose name doesn't matter for that. Let me be disappointed in them, but you----I guess I just thought more highly of you.

Serves me right, though. Every time I put my faith in something around this place, I get let down. Every time I get excited about something, it ends in disaster. At the end of the day, the only one I can trust around this fading republic is myself. Jennifer Sambuca. Jenny Myst. The Queen. You know I have a big match coming up at Snow Day. You know Atara already beat me once. I was hoping to blow off some steam, have a little fun in my hometown, stick it to the man by having a good natured friend-vs-friend match when the administration wants us to tear each other apart. I guess you are having second thoughts.

Rebel, babe, I am writing this myself when I usually have my publicist do it. I even broke out my favorite pink pen for the occasion. The fact that I am taking time out of my busy schedule to personally hand write you a letter should speak volumes to how I feel about you. I don't hate you, I don't think I ever could. I think that you may be having a second opinion on me, however. I feel like you may be starting to feel like you want this title too. Like you want to be the one to take the Queen down a peg because you're my friend and my guard is down. Let me just tell you, baby girl, my guard is NEVER down. I can't afford it to be.

So lets hope you've just been busy buying new hair dye or going on Etsy to find those frumpy boots I always give you shit about. I never liked your fashion choices, but that's just me.

Catching up, how are ya otherwise? I mean, you've been gone for like eeevvveeerrr. I truly thought I was never going to see you again on a professional level. Personal? I figured maybe we would cross paths some day when I had to do my due diligence to the country and volunteer at the same soup kitchen you were eating at, but I just didn't know. Don't take that as a diss, Rebs, it's not. We both know how much you like your ramen with the balled up tissue in it and the tossed spaghetti on newspaper! You've always had quite the apatite. Last time, you finished the entire basket of pizza crust and apple cores, and that special they had that day. What was it again? The avocado pit with a little bit of avocado still on it, served on a ripped pair of boxer shorts. Hey, a girls gotta eat, amirite?!

I'm joking around, Rebs, we've always made each other laugh. I'm just being a snarky bitch, like usual. Or am I? Or is it true? Is it factual that you threw away your entire career to focus on being artsy and different. Trust me when I say this, because I am your friend, dressing like Sonic won't help you get a ring. I am glad I can be open and honest with you. I can say these things and you appreciate them because you enjoy a good old fashion ribbing. That's what I thought this match was going to be, and the build up to it. I guess I was wrong. I hope you're okay though, truly.

I have a big announcement to share with the world at the end of Savage, and I really hope you stay in the building for it. It is going to completely turn the tide of this company, change the landscape of the XWF forever. Maybe you, Sarina and I can go get mimosa's after. Don't worry, I'll pay (I ALWAYS have to pay). Hey I get it, money is tight. Well, not for me, but you know what I mean!

I also have a big edition of Queen's Court this week. You've missed so much! So I kinda like have the hottest talk show on the planet right now, and I am beyond stoked that you're going to get to be there for this one! It's like super cool, and super cutting edge. Cutting edge, Rebs, not edgy. Or cutting. Don't get excited.

There has been so much going on in my life as of late. The women's division is so much more competitive than it was when we ruled the roost. You know, the good old days. When you were the only one on the roster I could count on and disappeared when I needed you most. Gone, poof. Don't be mad though, I'm not. I'm smiling while writing this!

Okay so you're just a little flaky. It happens to the best of us! I forget stuff all the time! I don't forget I have a career and obligations to said career, but we all can't be perfect. Except me.

Oh man I feel like this letter is getting a little long, there is just so much I have to tell you! You're a hard person to get ahold of, and I hope I have the right P.O box to ship this to. Sometimes the shelters don't always let you read your mail if it isn't addressed exactly correct. Monopoly, I tell ya!

But while I have you here (if you even decide to read this far), I wanted to tell you that I am concerned with the well being of Ash Quinn. I am not sure if you know her. It's okay if you don't, not many people do. She hasn't exactly done anything around here. Anyways, I am concerned because she has been hanging out with a rough crowd. Some high-talking supreme being ass clown that wears goat skin and has a pentagram painted on his overly large forehead (no, for real like, that thing is massive!), has been filling her head with ideas. I've taken her to school more times than I care to count, but this Bram Stoker reject has her thinking she can actually cause me harm. I think she wants to kill me! The reason I bring her up is that she may show her ugly face in our match. Her, that two dollar slut Atara, Becky or Betsy or whatever her 1940's name is, a former gymnast with a drug problem, and that twilight B roll cast member that claims she matters in this division. There may be some interruptions to the fun we are going to have and I need to know you have my back when the shit hits the fan! Because it WILL hit the fan. And the way things have been going lately, it will most likely be oscillating. I'm getting shit from every direction and true friends are hard to come by in this business. You and Nyx (how is she, by the way, the crazy bitch) are the only real friends outside of Sarina Hazard that I have left. I heard Nyx is giving it up to Zane now?! Is that true? How does that even work?! Can he even get an erection? Boy, all this time I thought he was gay. He dresses gay, talks gay, acts gay. He makes Thaddeus Duke look like a Hells Angel! I guess my gaydar is off.

Oh well, I can't be perfect at EVERYTHING.

So anyways, Rebs, I'll let you go. You probably have a field to paint in watercolor while listening to the Grateful Dead and munching on Bugals. I used to put them on my fingers and pretend they were Pans Labyrinth nails when I was a little girl. AHH! The memories. Anyways, just know that I am hoping you come back full time and I am rooting for you to make a full recovery from whatever it is that is ailing you. You deserve to have a place in the Court. We could use a new jester! Ash...she's, well, not working out.

Oh, before I go, I just wanted to let you know that I got a pedicure for this match. My nails are gonna be looking FIRE for this. I may even add a little more pink highlight to my already iconic hair. Gotta show out in Vegas, ya know.

Anyways, miss you, love you and I'll see you soon!

P.S. If you want to be the first one to have a shot at this title, it's yours. Forget what Atara says, what Geri says, I make my own rules.....I always look out for those who look out for me, if you catch my drift.

Tootles and catch ya on the flip side!

MUAH!

[Image: UD9LiBc.png]

[Image: 652GLLS.jpg]

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-09-2020), Atara Raven (12-09-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-16-2020)