Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead Prez For Heads.
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-08-2020, 12:26 PM

[It simply opens up to series of matches THUGS with Green and Oswald. Then we see the infamous time when JB placed a firecracker on Green’s ass (before his honorable November SOTM 2020, congrats bro), then the whole vats of waters match last Anarchy where THUGS got dunked into the water, then that match where Tommy almost attempted to kill Green in X-Treme rules, where it cuts to Green posing all strongly after he beaten him. Then it shows hacked montage of Oswald dominating against someone who i’m not legally supposed to say, and him posing strongly over her.]

[Now, we see JB and T inside a room somewhere, where they are in their black coats, and black jeans with black and white face paint, sitting at a round table. Then we see Reggie coming inside the room with a black duffle bag, and slams it on the table. Then JB opens up the bag, and pulls out the X-Buxs with Thunder’s face on the bill. Then they stack it on the table, and Reggie leaves the room. Then we see Tommy and JB holding the X-Buxs in their hands.]

JB: Look at these dead presidents we got here, we got about a million worth of X-Buxs to cash in on some title shots and shit.

T: I don’t think they do that no more, that hadn’t been a thing for awhile, plus everyone is on Phil Morebutts side on bidding for shit. Hell, we manage to get those odds on our favor.

JB: Well, what can we do with the X-Bux then?

T: I know what we can do with em..

[Tommy puts the X-Bux back in the duffel bag, and he and Reggie dump it off in the nearest dumpster in the strip. Then they come back to the room, where JB sets up pictures of Green and Oswald in the whiteboard in line. Then all three of them look at the pictures of them, and Reggie gets a red marker, and X’ed out Green’s beautiful selfie, while Tommy grabs a black marker and X’ed out Oswald picture that was with his daughter at Santa Doc’s visit. Then all three of them sit back on the chair near the roundtable and speak.]

JB: Tommy and Reggie, y’all dumped the x-bux?

Reggie: Yeah, we did. Now what we gonna do?

JB: We gonna talk about this match we got in Delaware. Me and T, are going to face off Oswald and his boy Green. What we gonna do about it?

T: Nothing much we can do, it isn’t like we gonna over them. Shit, I still feel the shit that Green did to me in our last X-Treme rules. Mafucka did a number on me, so Reggie you might have to cover for me in that match.

Reggie: Hell nah, my name isn’t on the card. Plus, you both already go your asses beaten by them both last time, so I think you guys need to think smart and not hard about this match. You know how they operate, so it’s best to isolate Green, and break Oswald down. Maybe someone should play some K-POP to distract Oswald, as Green is left in the line of duty.

[Then all three men start to corpse over that joke, and they just laugh like manics. Then once the reclaim themselves, they go back to the board and each of them take a picture down of Oswald and Green. Then each of them pull out a lighter, and start to burn the pictures to ashes, then all of them look into the camera, with a smile on their faces.]

JB: To be real, me and Tommy don’t give a fuck about this round two bout against BOB’s two henchmen. They could beat us in the ring, and gain all the recognition, but that does’t mean much in the grand scheme of things. X-Treme rules? Man, Vinnie knows how to get people watching his product.

T: He sure does, and it’s a shame that we have to fight them again. Costume or not, we have to bring it to them, and dump them out like that X-Buxs in the cut. Even though, I don’t want to fuck them up too bad to be in good graces with Miss Gravy, maybe once we fuck them both up in that ring in Delaware, i’m gonna bust in them headquarters and rob em blind for the dead president, the legit ones and these fake ass ones.

JB: Oh don’t worry about that, and don’t worry about being in good graces with Miss Gravy, because once we finish this match… we gonna send their heads in boxes at the door, as a sign of a threat that we aren’t the guys to mess with in XWF. Fuck the hype, we going to war with them like if it goin outta style in this bitch, this may be the last time we encounter them… any last words T?

T: All I can say is this… no matter what happens in this match… we’ll be getting the dead presidents as they get the scraps of nothing in BOB… we gonna shoot hard like an unloaded pistol at a cop at night at these fools. I’m done with em… y’all gonna see some fallen toy soldiers.

[Then the scene abruptly cuts off……]

[Image: original.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-08-2020), Unknown Soldier (12-08-2020)