Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 10:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
dissed.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-07-2020, 05:01 PM

[Far removed from days of partying in the strip, we see Tommy in his shirt, shorts and sneakers walking down inside a local gym at 10am. We see him hitting the weights, flexing his muscles with little or no care in the world. Then he finishes the weights, and he goes on the treadmill burn some of the calories and booze out of his system, about two hours later he leaves the gym and takes a walk to the nearest Ice Cream shop and enters, he see’s a lady who slightly resembles Lycana in her black shirt that is unbutton with the company logo to the side. As she was smiling at him waiting to order, Tommy kept looking at her long blue hair.]

Ice Cream Worker: Welcome to 31 below ice cream, how may i help you today this afternoon?

[Tommy then snaps out of it, and looks into the menu.]

T: Yeah uh, can I get some plain ol vanilla on an ice cream cone. Single scoop, too.

Ice Cream Worker: Alright sir, that’ll be 1.85 please wait at the cashier place.

T: Alright, before you hit that scooper, can I ask you a brief question? I don’t mean to creep you out or anything.

[Then she hands him the ice cream over the counter. He then heads to the cashier, and hands her about two bucks which she keeps. Then he licks his single scoop, and looks at her.]

T: Alright, so you kinda look like someone I know in a company I work for. She has the same hair color and paleness on your skin, and I wanted to know… if you down to date me? I am in—

Ice Cream Worker: I’m sorry sir, I already got a boyfriend. Plus, you’re too old for me, and wouldn’t dare be caught seen with you! I’m out of your league…

[Tommy then tosses the ice cream cone on her shirt, and he leaves the store. Then hours moved on, and we see Tommy, Reggie, and JB at a buffet, with plates of god knows what they like to eat on that table. As they munch on their foods, we see Tommy looking up at that hooker, who slightly looks like Sara Jay in her crop top and skirt coming up at his table. She then slams her hand on the table to get his attention.]

Hooker: Tommy, you owe me 300 dollars for the last couple of nights I was in your hotel room. If you don’t pay me that, I am going to have to have my pimp on your ass!

T: Can’t you see that me and my boys eating right now? Can you please leave us be.. or what..

Hooker: No Tommy, don’t make me cause a scene in this place right now. I don’t care if they see me acting wild on you. You betta pay my money right now, or I will ruin your evening in this place.

[Tommy ignored her, and was eating his food. Then she snatches his fork and knife off his hands, then he looks at her with a mean glare towards her. He wanted to react, but he eased back as he pulled out his wallet and handed her fuckin money. She counted it, and pocketed it in her cleavage and fucked off. Then we see Reggie and JB looking at him with worry.]

JB: T, you good?

Reggie: Are you good man?… you held yourself back from attacking her.

T: I did, and i’m fine fellas. I’m just agitated right now.

Reggie: Why is that?

T: I got turned down by some chick who looks like this broad I have a crush on.

JB: Who’s the crush now? You already have Jenny on your brain, bruh. Who can out last your mind at this time?

[Tommy then pulls out his phone, and scurries on the net to find a picture of Lycana and he shows the fellas a pic of her. Then they nod in agreement, and they take a sip of their waters as Tommy puts back his phone.]

Reggie: Oh Lycanna? I know that girl into some dark shit… plus i heard she fuckin around with the Left Hand crew. I wouldn’t mess with her, she can mean trouble for you, T.

T: What does that mean? You guys think I don’t got a shot with her?…

[Then they both ignore his question, and continue eating. Then Tommy waves his hand at em in pitiful way, and he asks the waitress for a new fork and knife, since the hooker stole his. Then JB looks at Tommy, and gives him a blank expression.]

JB: Hey man, do what you want, just don’t let her get to involved with your mind. I know she’s a hottie, but even then, i’d take heed with Reggie… you don’t know what she can do to you.

Reggie: Plus, we aren’t saying you don’t shoot your shot… go reach for her, but… don’t forget that you still a THUG. Don’t forget what we came to do in XWF.

[Tommy nods his head at their words, and JB then takes one more sip and speaks to him.]

JB: Tommy, you are grown…. don’t ask us to determine who you wanna fuck with… hell, you couldn’t even pay for the hooker, who lookin like Triple H’s sister. It’s a step up from her to Lycanna, that’s fo sure.

T: Yeah, fo sure… look fellas, we got some more days to fuck up in the town. Let’s live it up!

[All three men shout “hell yea” but with all the food they ate, they all caught the itis and are ready to sleep on the table. But, they all quickly open their eyes and leave the place to head back into the hotel, before they left, Tommy left a $20 dollar tip in fives on the table. Once they left, the scene fades on them riding a taxi back to their hotel.]

======

======

“To be real with you all, this match is barely of importance to me. I can truly say, that I can slip on a banana peel in the middle of the ring, and Addy still would’t even capitalize on me. To be honest, I know that I am not the scariest one, or the serious one, but I am more or less the type of guy who’s willing to let ladies get one over me. Maybe, Addyson is sticking on her wall, thinking how much of a loser I am with females, hell I got dissed by a Lycana look a like at 31 below just earlier. She deserved the ice cream to the face, just like a cake toss in the face.

So yes, Addyson… you aren’t worth my time…

If you want to stay in that dollhouse, then fine. XWF needs a new merch line of plastic, shitty barbie dolls world where it supposed to encourage young girls to be rail thin. You know how hard is it for girls to look up into that kinda mindset? I’ve seen broads like her come and go, and let me say that she couldn’t even eat a cheeseburger without wanting to hurl it out into the toilet. Maybe she’s binge eating, and hurling out the thought of fighting me in MGM Grand this coming Saturday.

I’d hurl at the sight of breaking that girl from limb to limb, maybe even break her ankle until she can’t even walk on it. If i was serial killer, i’d tear it off from her limp body, and cook her foot into a mother***** taco. But don’t worry, I won’t do all of that, since my fetish isn’t that deep enough for me to go to prison. But surely, she’s going to be a victim of my Fetish Lock on that stage.

So little Miss Addy-hood, as you prance around the forest looking for safety, I will be the wolf who’s trying to lure you into a false sense of security, and warmth. Maybe give you chance to get some shots in, and I balk down to your powerful 82 pound fist. Let you and the fans think for a second, that you brought down the wolf. But once it hits overtime, you’ll be feeling your hole body in pain as I tear you from limb to limb, as you won’t see another day in the ring.

So Addy….and Lycana and the rest of the haters…

may tha T be wit cha”

Edit Hate Post Like Post