Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hear Ya Got A Big.....
Brooke Hernandez Offline
Your Fucking Nightmare

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-06-2020, 07:40 PM

Geri Vayden walks around backstage as she sees the Federweight Champion, Tommy Wish, standing all alone. She laughs as she looks at Tommy.

"You walk around here like you are some King Shit when all you are is a piece of shit. Quite simply put you don't deserve a title and at any time I could take that title right from you. You are the epitome of slimy and normally I wouldn't touch you with someone else's dick let alone my body. But you walk around here with a rather arrogant air about you. You don't deserve it. I hear you have a big ego and the problem with that is... you are about to be a former champion!"

Geri does a victory roll pin on Tommy.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brooke Hernandez's post:
Marf (12-06-2020)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-06-2020, 08:03 PM

As T was being in a Victory Roll'd by Geri, he ended up kicking out, then he pulls off one of his wireless earbud as he was listing to podcast of Miss Gravy's love affair with Bobbi.

"You ruined my own deep listening to my fanfic! Well, I guess you are right, I don't deserve a belt like this. Hell, I don't even deserve to be Victory Roll'd by your thicc ass body of yours, what you be hiding in those baggy clothes? Right, if you wouldn't touch me with your body, then you should have left me the hell alone. Plus, i am more humble than you acting like you are worth a damn in the Shooting Star division, shouldn't you be messing with broads on your level than I?

So, i dare you to claim me as the former champion, because I could lose it right now, and not give a fuck, since I can verbosely whip you down harder than how a bad guy can be "duhhed" out of their pathetic mindset.

So Geri, go run along with your little Shooting Stars... you don't deserve to be near my "big ego"."
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-07-2020, 08:00 AM

Still champ - Tommy W

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post