Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B.O.B. 4 BOBBI: THE ROAD TO GLORY!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-05-2020, 10:34 AM

( ◜◒◝ )♡

[Image: Acceptable-Exalted-Acornweevil-small.gif]

(⁎⁍̴̀﹃ ⁍̴́⁎)♡

All year long Graves had come up short in his efforts to capture gold in the XWF, not counting an Xtreme Title reign that only lasted mere minutes during War Games. That's also when his feud with Big D first began. Shortly after D publicly retired, Graves was all over the media trying to taunt Big D into a match with him. Big D would eventually come out of retirement and gain a victory over Micheal Graves in the process, but that's all behind him now. With the Internet Championship in his possession and the lovely Bobbi London by his side, all that was left to do was celebrate, and the first item of business is for Graves to reward himself with a new car! That's why we find ourselves staring at an overhead shot of Eddie's Used Cars. Micheal walks into the lot, his hot hiney hanging out of the back of his shortest of shorts. As Micheal browses the auto's on the lot, a shady looking character seems to take notice and calls for his attention.

[Image: Used-Cars-trailer-870x400.jpg]

Fast Eddie: "Let me guess, you're looking for something fast and topless? Me Too! Haha!"

Graves glares at the man with a smirk that's hard to read.

Fast Eddie: "Just a little car humor girlie. My names Fast Eddie and I own the place. If you need a car, I need the cash!"

Micheal Graves: "Well you said it, fast and topless. I just won my first championship on Anarchy and got promoted to leader of my group, so I'm looking to splurge a little!"

A warm smile creeps onto fast Eddie's face because all he sees is a sucker with money.

Fast Eddie: "Well congratulations little lady! That sure sounds like a reason to buy a fine new used automobile if I've ever heard one! Follow me!"

Fast Eddie leads Graves through the lot. They pass over many rusted, dented, and just plain uninteresting cars.

Fast Eddie: "I didn't catch your name?"

Micheal Graves: "Actually, you never asked. It's Micheal."

Fast Eddie: "Micheal? I can't say that I've ever met a lady named Micheal before!"

Micheal Graves: "Well it's 2020 and we no longer have gender restrictions, so maybe my parents were forward thinkers or something."

Fast Eddie suddenly animates with a false sense of excitement as he rushes towards an old, ugly, brown convertible that might be older than Graves was before the sex change.

[Image: usedsmall5.jpg]

Fast Eddie: "Huh!? Huh!? Pretty great right!?"

Eddie hops into the driver's seat and turns the engine, which struggles a little to crank, but otherwise sounds pretty decent.

Fast Eddie: "What do you think!?

Graves frowns as he stares at the ugly brown boxy car.

Micheal Graves: "I think it has about as much flash as my partner Boris, and that's not much. I imagine he rides around in something he crafted out of turnups and mayonnaise."

Fast Eddie: "So you don't like it?"

Micheal Graves: "No, not at all! What do you have in a color besides doo-doo-brown?"

Fast Eddie seems down when Graves rejects his first car, but he quickly lights back up with his sleazy smile.

Fast Eddie: "Fast, topless, AND classy! You've got some taste, and I love it! Follow me, I know just the car!"

Graves follows the man across the lot. Soon it becomes clear which vehicle they're heading towards.

[Image: 2006-volkswagen-beetle-pic-3849307343475...24x768.jpg]

Micheal Graves: "Oh no! No! No! No! That thing is way too tiny and weak for this girl!"

Unmoved by his pleas, Eddie is sure that this is totally the right car for Lady Graves!

[Image: download.jpg]

Fast Eddie: "Now don't you go underestimating this little beut! She's one of the safest cars on the lot, and she's a classy lady, much like yourself!" He says with a slimy wink.

Micheal Graves: "Um yeah, I'm a dude! Also, have you ever seen Mini Morbid kicked around the ring like a football? I'm no driving a fucking mini!"

Graves stomps off in a huff causing Fast Eddie to sigh and roll his eyes before chasing after her.

Fast Eddie: "Listen, give me one more chance and I'll comb this lot for the car of your dreams!"

Graves stops dead in her tracks as a look of wonder takes her over.

Micheal Graves: "OH-EM-FUCKING-GE! THAT'S THE ONE!"

Graves darts off as Fast Eddie struggles to keep up.

[Image: image-1.jpg]

Micheal Graves: "This is it! this is the one! This is the car to impress baby!"

Graves is excitedly running around the car checking it out as Eddie intervenes.

Fast Eddie: "Hey lady, I hate to be the bearing of bad news, but that there car's not on the market!"

Graves looks up from the car and glares a hole right through Eddie.

No, not literally, but I can understand you questioning that ;-)

Micheal Graves: "Everything is for sale Eddie, it's just a matter of how much!"

Eddie smirks, agreeing with the general idea of what graves said, but unfortunately, that logic does not apply here.

Fast Eddie: "Sorry lady, but this here is my wife's car. She picked it out just this morning and truth be told, she'd tan my hide good if I were to sell it out from under her!" He quips with a hardy chuckle.

As you can imagine, Graves is overcome with a sudden urge to gouge Fast Eddie's eyes out, break his legs, and back that beautiful BMW corvette up until he hears the satisfying *POP* of his skull. However, unexpectantly, another thought crosses his mind in almost a whisper. "Make an offer that he can't refuse."

Micheal Graves: "Listen Ed... I can call you Ed, right?" Graves doesn't wait for a reply. "So like, my first thought here is to murder you in some gruesome fashion, steal this car, and use it to drive over to your home and find out what sort of torment I can inflict on your family in their final hours on this mortal plane."

Graves catches Fast Eddie off guard as he lunges at with a blade drawn to his neck. Micheal sways his head around all creepy bitch like, all the while keeping her eyes locked to Eddie's.

Micheal Graves: "But, I did just win the Internet championship and crap all over Big D and Mefistos long term storytelling, so I'll tell you what. How about I pay you three times this car's value and we forget about all that other stuff?

Pissed that he was jumped, scared that he might die, none of that matters when $$$ is in question. Good ole Fast Eddie!

Fast Eddie: "Three times you say?"

Graves smiles before climbing off of Eddie and helping him to his feet.

Shortly after the sounds of tires peeling as the camera chases behind Eddie!

Fast Eddie: "Wait, you haven't paid yet!!! GODDAMNIT!"

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

Micheal Graves: "BOBBI BABBY, HERE I COME!"

Graves races off into the distance as Fast Eddie kicks sand. Suddenly an OZ-Corp drone hovers down and drops a few hundred thousand dollars at Eddies feet with a note that reads

#JoinBOB

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-10-2020), Johnny Legend (12-06-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-05-2020)