Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 07:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Listen Here
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-03-2020, 05:43 PM

Now listen here you little cum slut. You're nothing but a guttural pig. You have no right to hold championship gold in this federation. Me? I'm the head honcho. I'm the big man on campus. I'm the dude who runs the block and calls the shots. Every time I do something, the impact is major. Every time you do something, people turn off the television. I'm already a double champion. I'm already the best in the business. Now it's time for you to pay your dues and give back what you stole.

The time has come for you to rectify for your sins and fess up to the facts. I'm better than you. I'm stronger than you. I'm more physical than you, and I can work the microphone better than you can. Every time you come out to cut a promo I feel the need to cut my wrists. Your voice may be grating and annoying, but it's WHAT you say that really drives me over the edge. You're not witty, you're not clever. You just sound like the boy with downs syndrome and AIDs who's make-a-wish was to embarrass himself on national television. No wonder they call you Wish, huh?

You're pathetic and easily forgettable. Once I win this belt people will not even remember who I took it from. All they'll care about is the jefe, the ultimate chapo, the original dirty dick soldier, Charlie Nickles.

I already forgot who the fuck you are. It doesn't matter. All that matters is that your belt is going to be around my waist in a few short hours and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. You can yell, you can scream, you can even throw a hissy fit and call me mean names. It's not going to matter because you can't walk the walk, and when you try to talk the talk I feel the need to ram my boot down your mouth.

So we can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way. If you want to just lay down and accept defeat, no one would think any worse of you. They literally couldn't hold you in lower regard than they do already.

Or we could go the hard way. You could come step up to me and talk about how you're going to whoop my ass and how you're this and I'm that, blah blah blah and then at the end of the day the same decision will be rendered: victory for Charlie Nickles. Why go through the effort? The embarassment? The strife? You will be struck down and thrown from your perch regardless. Your championship belt is coming back to daddy. If you fight it, I will only make it worse for you.

So hand that shit over.

Charlie walks over to Tommy Wish, who has earbuds in and is listening to white boy rap music while smoking a shitty blunt. Charlie throws him onto his back before placing a boot on his chest and thereby going for the cover.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Charlie Nickles's post!
R.L. Edgar (12-04-2020)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-03-2020, 06:37 PM

As we see T getting pinned by Charlies The Champion hogger, T feels this heavy set guy who makes Ozwald look like Peewee Herman. T then kicksout, and he gets on his feet, and he stands up as he looks at Charlie.

You can kill, if you wanna kill..
You can steal, if you wanna steal...
You can get ill, if you wanna get ill...
That's alright, it's all right...

But you think you can take this belt off from me?

That's not alright, ya herd me?

I know those blows to the head got you more headsprung than a Sarah Lacklan promo she put on you. You the head honco of what? Being on your spamming shit, no wonder why Marf gave the belt up to you, since you know how to be an annoying little person with a size of an cow being ready for the slaugtherhouse. As much I would be offended by your meager words, they don't really faze me as much as you think they are. So what if people turn the TV off, they don't need to deal with your fifteen min stroke you put in the sack with your ex wife who left you.

You think you are more over than I? Well you're right, you are... but what does that really prove, it just prove you seem to worry what those say about you. I can easily say that a quarter is worth more than a nickel, so that means I am worth more than you in every way as possible.

I could lay down, and let you win this belt, but i much rather bust my nuts on your face in order to fix your cross eyes and to be able fix whatever deformities you got rockin for ya, since you need to come up with better insults than a little cum slut. Man, you think for a second i'm sweatin over a true paper champion?

I guess I have too... since you know deep inside... these two non belts are worth more than the main one you holding, which is so shameful. But oh well, what do I know?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
R.L. Edgar (12-04-2020)