Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 01:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oswald's Body Double
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-01-2020, 12:34 PM

Oswald had flown back home after enjoying the vacation time with his wife and daughter. Now, it was back to business, mostly for his side as they took some time off, and they practiced whenever they felt like instead of him taking charge of the B-Pop group. As he was taking care of some mundane tasks to keep his company running smoothly, he heard a knock on the door. It was a beat up version of himself. He chuckled softly, nodding and letting him in.

"Sir, I did as you asked. I jobbed to them, but I put up a fight before it all ended. Can I be allowed to have good dreams now?"

Oswald smirked, his hands clawing into the air, as if digging into a massive wound in the space near them, as he dragged the man through the portal, and soon the man is no longer completely covered in shadows. Instead, he is allowed to leave the realm, before disappearing.

Oswald stepped out of the tear, which closed right after he exited.

"Well then. Maybe the Seven Deities will accept this offering and allow me to keep my powers."

He looked at the camera before the screen fades to black.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (12-01-2020)