Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 09:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Lycana
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-01-2020, 08:40 PM

T then says a little prayer, and puts his hoodie over his face, and walks up to her.

"Look, I know you... are into that dark shit i guess...and th-thats cool...uh.."

The more he stares at her, the more he gets the "feels".

"Fuck it, what brought you here in this environment tonight?... and I know that Mr. Smith the world most verbose guy had tried to holla at you. It's like seeing wolves huntin' prey... i'm guessing your the prey."

Then he looks at her up and down, and smiles as he has his hands in his pockets.
Hate Post Like Post
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-01-2020, 09:05 PM

Lycana simply watches him as he approaches her, her eyes missing nothing as she assesses his demeanor. Her smile broadened as Tommy speaks.

To be quite honest, I'm not sure why Mr.Smith summoned me out here, but it seems to have worked in my favor. Even if my... eccentricities... frightened him away.

His final words force her to chuckle softly. She tilts her head to the side, eyes sparkling with glee as she runs a hand through her hair.

I can assure you, that I am more predator, than prey my darling. Perhaps it is I, who hunts tonight.

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lycana's post:
Marf (12-01-2020)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-01-2020, 09:16 PM

T pulls his hoodie down, and gives off the cheeky smile

"You can always hunt me down...i'm willing to play the games you like to play. I may not be into black magic or other arts, but willing to learn if you teach me."

T almost got his free hand out to touch her arm, but realized its the "#notouch" movement and backed away before someone call him out on it.

"One day Lycana... we shall meet anywhere... ring or not. I hope to see you around at some point."

T then looks into her eyes once more, then he walks off as the fuckkery continues.
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-02-2020, 03:09 AM

(12-01-2020, 06:30 PM)Ash Quinn Said: Smacks Marf’s butt blowing him a kiss

Did ya miss me bud? I appreciate the looks, do ya like my dark side. Thanks to my girl here I’ve found breaking bones feels like home. Cute is overrated

[Image: 9c3zBFf.gif]

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-02-2020, 05:20 AM

Lycana examines Tommy Wish from head to toe, taking measure of the man who appeared to share the same predilections as she. Many claimed to, few truly had the darkness lurking inside of them that she did. When push came to shove, they always ran back towards the light, instead of jumping into the abyss, letting it take them over. Perhaps though, just perhaps... this one would prove her wrong. Only time would tell.

Oh, I'm sure we will. I'm not hard to find.

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-02-2020, 05:37 AM

(12-02-2020, 03:09 AM)Jenny Myst Said:
(12-01-2020, 06:30 PM)Ash Quinn Said: Smacks Marf’s butt blowing him a kiss

Did ya miss me bud? I appreciate the looks, do ya like my dark side. Thanks to my girl here I’ve found breaking bones feels like home. Cute is overrated

[Image: 9c3zBFf.gif]

I’m a girl of means to an end. Trust he ain’t getting no further. Lycana and I got what was needed
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-02-2020, 05:46 AM

Marf slowly turns his head and glances over at Jenny. He cracks a slow, sinister grin her way before nodding.

Marf: Thank you, Jenny!

Marf cocks his head and gives her a short wave.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post