Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's Here.... Nah, Fuck dat.
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-10-2020, 09:59 AM

[Image: 2d197690ebccc0e844d65469ac92e2fa.gif]

"What's up XWF peeps, it's your boy John Fuckin Black here. You what I did there? I'm tryin to piggy back off a white boi who tryin to creep up on ah sucka like my boy daddy Thaddy. No, i anit tryin to face that boi... since thinks he can reclaim that belt Daddy Thaddy got not that long ago. So Fuck Chaos, and his crew of wannabe's.

Now onto other important mattas, I have signed up to be on this yearly X-Maz kinda show for Savage. Last year, it was me and my boy T wrecking this place up with some coal, now it's just going to be me alone. This time, I want anyone whoever had wanted to fight me one on one, or whateva... come on here, and accept this shit.

I'll even sweeten the deal, if anyone of y'all beat me on that show, then I will quit the XWF, and not show my face around here for a whole year until December of next year. That means, no more of JB stankin up this place. That means, THUGS will just be will be disbanded for good. That means... this whole ass company will forget who I am...IF you can take me out for good that is.

BUT....

If you don't, well.... i'm gonna bury you in the snow. Let the cold snow deplete your skin until you plea for someone to dig you out, before you get hypothermia before the new years even ring in your ears. I anit bullshittin on that eitha.

Any 'Takers?"

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like John_Black's post:
(12-12-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-10-2020), Corey Smith (12-11-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-13-2020)
Tula Kealiʻi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-10-2020, 03:32 PM

You mean to tell me, not only do I get the chance to fight you one on one, but I can also shut you up for a long time?

Sign me the hell up!

[Image: tenor-3-1.gif]
9-10-0
2x Anarchy Champion
1x and current XWF Micronesian Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - October 2020
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-10-2020, 03:54 PM

(12-10-2020, 03:32 PM)Tula Kealiʻi Said: You mean to tell me, not only do I get the chance to fight you one on one, but I can also shut you up for a long time?

Sign me the hell up!

Look it here, the former Anarchy Champion who responded to my challenge. I mean, I know you'll miss me fucking with you in the ring, more ways than one. You'll be fucking with Tommy even more, if you beat my ass that is.

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-11-2020, 08:46 PM

(12-10-2020, 09:59 AM)John_Black Said: [Image: 2d197690ebccc0e844d65469ac92e2fa.gif]

"What's up XWF peeps, it's your boy John Fuckin Black here. You what I did there? I'm tryin to piggy back off a white boi who tryin to creep up on ah sucka like my boy daddy Thaddy. No, i anit tryin to face that boi... since thinks he can reclaim that belt Daddy Thaddy got not that long ago. So Fuck Chaos, and his crew of wannabe's.

Now onto other important mattas, I have signed up to be on this yearly X-Maz kinda show for Savage. Last year, it was me and my boy T wrecking this place up with some coal, now it's just going to be me alone. This time, I want anyone whoever had wanted to fight me one on one, or whateva... come on here, and accept this shit.

I'll even sweeten the deal, if anyone of y'all beat me on that show, then I will quit the XWF, and not show my face around here for a whole year until December of next year. That means, no more of JB stankin up this place. That means, THUGS will just be will be disbanded for good. That means... this whole ass company will forget who I am...IF you can take me out for good that is.

BUT....

If you don't, well.... i'm gonna bury you in the snow. Let the cold snow deplete your skin until you plea for someone to dig you out, before you get hypothermia before the new years even ring in your ears. I anit bullshittin on that eitha.

Any 'Takers?"

"You're saying you'll QUIT, just like little Thaddeus is gonna QUIT in front of the world on Warfare when I take my title back? QUIT for one whole year? Johnny boy, how badly do you want your job? I'll teach you to keep my name out of you mouth.......that is if you don't find a way to weasel out of it.

Whattya say? Put that sub part career on the line for a year against the man you decided it was a good idea to mock?"

[Image: 611Cqaf.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-11-2020, 09:45 PM

Honestly John, I'm not sure I want you to go away. You bring a certain flavor to the XWF.

Corey suddenly looks panicked.

That's not a racial thing!

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-13-2020)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-13-2020, 08:56 AM

About few days after his Vegas Benders and exploits, he sends a recording from his hotel all sober, and in his bed.

"After much consideration of offers that are placed in front of me, I am not really going to quit the XWF, oh no... i'm pulling out the Gilly Trappin card. I am not going to let another disband my own crew, that'll be on me. But here is my own gift for you all who listen...

Chris, since you even felt the need to emphasize the word quit about three times, I have to put you out on ice, on the real. If you think you gonna make Thad quit, then you must be on some of that wet wet, because you are out of yo' fuckin mind. Fuck quitting, I have new stip in mind for you...

Let's go old school, lets take it back to good ol' hair vs hair match. You're pretty white boy locks against my nappy ass hair for this year's Savage. If you beat me, you can have the clippers and give me a good shape up... but if I beat, you...

Those scissors or clippers will have hard time in my hand as I cut the shit out of your locs until you can't even see yourself in the Mirror, maybe I might have to hire Corey to cut your hair down, so I don't have to worry about pissing off your fans (who are far few in between that is)... who's gonna see their Chaotic one clean shaven as he moves into 2021 with out his Universal Strap and his dignity in tact.

So what it'll be, Chaos?... times tickin, so betta get movin on a word."

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-13-2020)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-13-2020, 09:15 AM

(12-13-2020, 08:56 AM)John_Black Said: About few days after his Vegas Benders and exploits, he sends a recording from his hotel all sober, and in his bed.

"After much consideration of offers that are placed in front of me, I am not really going to quit the XWF, oh no... i'm pulling out the Gilly Trappin card. I am not going to let another disband my own crew, that'll be on me. But here is my own gift for you all who listen...

Chris, since you even felt the need to emphasize the word quit about three times, I have to put you out on ice, on the real. If you think you gonna make Thad quit, then you must be on some of that wet wet, because you are out of yo' fuckin mind. Fuck quitting, I have new stip in mind for you...

Let's go old school, lets take it back to good ol' hair vs hair match. You're pretty white boy locks against my nappy ass hair for this year's Savage. If you beat me, you can have the clippers and give me a good shape up... but if I beat, you...

Those scissors or clippers will have hard time in my hand as I cut the shit out of your locs until you can't even see yourself in the Mirror, maybe I might have to hire Corey to cut your hair down, so I don't have to worry about pissing off your fans (who are far few in between that is)... who's gonna see their Chaotic one clean shaven as he moves into 2021 with out his Universal Strap and his dignity in tact.

"Too late dickhead, the cards been posted. Don't feel bad though, now you get to keep your hair and your pride."
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-13-2020, 10:57 AM

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10395040]

"This is to you Chris and anyone who wanna have beef with me in XWF..... i don't give a fuck about who you are, who you reppin, and who you ass kissin in this place. After I take out these scrubs in my Jingle Massacre shit after this Solstice, i'm open for any reservations on the Geto Beatdown Tour...

Chris, i'm not going to be tha one who gonna feel like a dickhead when you won't get your present this comin Wesnesday from now... because, YOU don't who the hell you messing with, and i'm glad I got in your head in such a short amount of time. Fuck the card being up, one day i'm welcome you to the Terrordome of pain.

So, good luck Christopher Chaos.... and have a good day... i'll be watchin from afar."

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
(12-14-2020), Corey Smith (12-14-2020)
nope Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

12-14-2020, 07:20 AM

(12-13-2020, 09:15 AM)Chris Chaos Said:
(12-13-2020, 08:56 AM)John_Black Said: About few days after his Vegas Benders and exploits, he sends a recording from his hotel all sober, and in his bed.

"Too late dickhead, the cards been posted. Don't feel bad though, now you get to keep your hair and your pride."

And yet... The Warfare card still hasn't been... And you avoid my challenge. What will become of your own pride pretender?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like nope's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-14-2020), Lycana (12-14-2020), Theo Pryce (12-14-2020)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-14-2020, 12:34 PM

I am not sure who you are, or why you feel you've earned the right to say my name, but I have bigger fish to try than you. You and your band of misfits (literally, what does your entire group have...like 1 win between all of them?) aren't my top priority right now. I am up over my ears with Thaddeus Duke. As much as don't like each other, I think that that respect is there (at least on my end it is), and I know what it will take to be competitive in this match. Sorry if I do not want to waste my time playing patty cake with this roster's ass-end. After the Duke match, we can talk about your ass kicking, until then, tell your flock of also-rans to keep their mouths shut while they still have teeth"
Hate Post Like Post
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-14-2020, 01:01 PM

(12-14-2020, 12:34 PM)Chris Chaos Said: I am not sure who you are, or why you feel you've earned the right to say my name, but I have bigger fish to try than you. You and your band of misfits (literally, what does your entire group have...like 1 win between all of them?) aren't my top priority right now. I am up over my ears with Thaddeus Duke. As much as don't like each other, I think that that respect is there (at least on my end it is), and I know what it will take to be competitive in this match. Sorry if I do not want to waste my time playing patty cake with this roster's ass-end. After the Duke match, we can talk about your ass kicking, until then, tell your flock of also-rans to keep their mouths shut while they still have teeth"

Gonna be honest with ya, bub. I don't think Thad has any respect for you. If I were in your shoes, and for some reason I didn't decide to just walk away from the business, I'd be happy anyone was calling me out. Beggars can't be choosers, home skillet.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Centurion's post:
(12-14-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-14-2020), Lycana (12-14-2020), Paul Heyman (12-14-2020)
nope Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

12-14-2020, 01:09 PM

(12-14-2020, 12:34 PM)Chris Chaos Said: I am not sure who you are, or why you feel you've earned the right to say my name, but I have bigger fish to try than you. You and your band of misfits (literally, what does your entire group have...like 1 win between all of them?) aren't my top priority right now. I am up over my ears with Thaddeus Duke. As much as don't like each other, I think that that respect is there (at least on my end it is), and I know what it will take to be competitive in this match. Sorry if I do not want to waste my time playing patty cake with this roster's ass-end. After the Duke match, we can talk about your ass kicking, until then, tell your flock of also-rans to keep their mouths shut while they still have teeth"

Fool. When Thaddeus finishes dismantling you physically... and the Collector's scoop up your remains... I will be there waiting for your soul in the infernal realm... and with my claws clenched around your spirit, I will snuff the light from it to show you what real darkness looks like.

I no longer accept your admission of being a pretender... accept what's coming to you... have some integrity before the inevitable destruction of your facade.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like nope's post:
(12-14-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-14-2020)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-14-2020, 01:33 PM

"LOL at Chaos saying he needs to focus on Duke, when he hasn't had a match in a month while Big Baddy Thaddy gone and had two at High Stakes."

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ALIAS's post:
(12-14-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-14-2020)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-14-2020, 01:42 PM

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Corey Smith's post:
(12-14-2020), Atara Raven (12-14-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-14-2020)