Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 09:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Has Oswald Been?
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-29-2020, 07:54 AM

Oswald yawned, sitting with his family on Atlantis Paradise Island, his shadowy servants surrounding him on one of the most exclusive parts of the island, grumbling

"Been so busy with making sure my family follows their dreams, I know I overworked them, so I'm making sure that they will have a nice, calming vacation. You think I care about title shots when my family is at risk of hurting themselves? Fuck the XWF for one day."

His eyes went black, his hands held palms held in the air, fingers pointing up towards the sky. He then grunted and growled as he turned his hands to the side, curling his fingers before opening something. It seemed like nothing was happening, until the interdimensional camera turned on a special feature in its lens, and darkness spewed forth, shadowy hands grasping at a dark tear in the air.

Soon as this happened, he disappeared. The tear was gone.

Ten minutes passed and soon the tear reopened and he stepped through, grasping by the "neck" of a shadow, and appeared, well, him. Two Oswalds standing face to face, the difference being that this fake, had a misshapen nose. His beard shorter. This man was someone who wanted to become exactly like Oswald, except they had several botched surgeries.

"Go job out to my opponents in the High Stakes match. I'm going to spend time with my family. And make sure you don't spread that fucking COVID. Take a mask-"

His other servants held out a mask, hand sanitizer and black gloves.

"You're booked to leave from my private jet. You have 15 minutes to get on the plane and go. If you don't go, I will terminate your pitiful existence and I will turn back the wheels of time, to make you exactly what you hated. Do we have an understanding? I don't care if it's fucking overkill. You will feel my wrath."

The man nodded.

"Good. Go."

The man immediately ran as fast as he could to make the flight.

"I'm going back to my family. Any other bullshit you have in mind?"

He pulled out some black Gucci sunglasses and walked back to his family as the servants vanished, obviously not needing to remind him of anything.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-29-2020), Felix Jones (11-29-2020)