Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes RP Board
PlaceMarker Ain't that a kick in the head
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-28-2020, 11:59 PM

I knew I was dreaming. It's strange when you notice that you are while asleep, but there was a problem with that. I don't remember going to bed, so if that was the case, why was I dreaming? I found myself walking in a park, looking around at all the trees. Their leaves were the colors of Autumn, oranges and yellows and browns. No hint of green anywhere. Autumn was my favorite time of the year. It wasn't hot like Summer and it wasn't freezing like Winter. Fall was perfect, in my eyes at least. If I didn't have a life in Las Vegas. I'd have moved a long time ago back East, just so I could enjoy that time of the year but that would have to wait. While I was walking, I've come to the realization, that I don't remember what the last thing I was doing before passing out. That didn't sit well with me. I could remember what I did the day before, Hell I could remember what I did last week, but for the life of me, I couldn't remember this morning or anything after that. I've lost twenty four hours.

I lit up a cigarette as I walked through the park and soon to a bench that looked over a large pond. I might as well enjoy the view and sat down, leaned back and relaxed. It truly a beautiful site to behold. Nature was pretty cool and very peaceful. I was still a little worried about not remembering anything but oh well, fuck it. Why care when I'm enjoying myself? I wasn't dead, you didn't dream if you were dead. Right? Ah fuck it. I took a drag from my cigarette and blew out the smoke.

"Hello Felix, would you happen to have a light? I seemed to have forgotten mine."

I turned my head to the voice and standing before for me was a woman, dressed in a strapless red gown, with a leg slit and red heels with white arm length gloves. Her hair was long and black, the way her hair was done, it covered half her face, I could a single deep green eye looking at me. She was beautiful, in every sense of the word, yet that wasn't enough to describe her beauty. her tan skin complete the look. I know this was a dream but no way in Hell I could dream up someone like the woman in front of me. This was getting strange.

"You do know, it's rude for a gentleman to stair at a lady." I blinked and shook my head.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You need a light."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my silver Zippo, snapped it open and sparked it to life. The woman bent over a bit and place the end of her cigarette to the flame and brought it to life. She was using a long cigarette holder. Like the one you see Cruella Deville use in the 101 Dalmatians. I watched her take a puff and blow out the smoke into the air, the smoke formed into a spade.

"That's a cool trick. I can only make rings." I said with a smile.

"I can do many different shapes and forms. It's just a bit of fun for me."

I started to get the feeling I have known this woman my whole life but I couldn't put my finger on it. The woman must have seen something on my face, telling her I was trying to place her because she spoke again.

"I'm sure you're very confused right now. The fact you know that you're in a dream but can't remember falling asleep. That's why I'm here Felix."

I sighed deeply. I knew it. I was dead and this woman must be an angel or maybe a demon to send me to where ever and since I was a gambling man. I'd bet on Hell.

"I'm dead, aren't I?"

The woman gave a chuckle and shook her head.

"No, but you should be. I wasn't going to allow that to happen. You're one of my favorites Felix."

"What? favorites? Okay, now I'm really confused. Who are you?" I said raising my eyebrow in confusion. She laughed this time, throwing her head back while she did. It took a moment for her to come back to me but she looked right into my eyes and place a hand on my cheek and gave me a warm, loving, soft smile.

"Look at me and think. I've been with you, your whole life. Since the day you were born in fact. You bare my mark."

My eyes grew wide.

"You mean Lady Luck? The Lady Luck? You're real?" I kept blinking, I couldn't comprehend what was going on.

"Yes Felix. I am The one and only Lady Luck. It's nice to finally meet you face to face." She reached her hand out to shake. I stood up and took her hand in mine and shook it.

"Well you have to be real because there is no way in Hell I could dream up such a beautiful woman."

"Oh Felix. Flattery will get you everything."

"Haha, yeah, about that. Why am I dreaming? It doesn't feel normal. Not like a normal one anyways. Did something happen to me?"

Lady Luck nodded before sitting down on the bench, I did the same.

"Right now, as we speak. You're laying in a shallow grave in the middle of the desert with a bullet in your head but since you bare my mark. You were very lucky. The bullet entered the skin but didn't penetrate your skull. Like I said, I wasn't going to allow you to die. It's not your time."

I was about to speech but pain ran through my head. It was so bad, I fell to my head holding my head. I felt something warm on my right hand. I looked at it, and it was covered in blood. Oh God, the pain was too much. I've been shot before but it didn't feel anything like this. It felt like someone was pouring melted gold all over my head.

"You're waking up Felix. That's why there is pain. I must be going now. I sadly can't take away the pain your feeling but know that you will live and I'll be watching over you."

I couldn't speak, I reached out to her and she grabbed my hand before the dream and my world went dark. Nothing but darkness.

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Felix Jones's post:
Atara Raven (11-29-2020)