Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes RP Board
The Shadow of the XWF - "When Worlds Collide"
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-28-2020, 11:47 PM

[Image: XyTjvsM.png]

“Only the dead have seen the end of war.”

Plato

[Image: py0yup0.gif]

The Shadow of the XWF
- WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE -

*WHOOO* *WHOOOOOOOOO*

Like, what he fuck is that now?

Most of the gang’s back together now. Fred and Daphne made their way to the midway of this underground carnival just before Shaggy and Scooby Doo. Velma, on the other hand, is still lost in the darkness.

Scooby sniffs the air then coughs and sneezes at what must be something terrible!

PEEERRRUUUUUUUU

What is it, Scooby?

Like, what do you smell?

Scooby has his nose plugged with a clothes pin.

Mells rike rit, Raggy.

*WHOO* *WHOOOOOOOO*

Smells like shit? Well yeah, the whole place smells like----

Shaggy’s voice is taken from him as the noxious smell managed to swell up with throat and almost cause him to vomit! Fred isn’t so lucky and pukes a little more red gooeyness on the ground.

Like, I think Fred’s dyin’.

Fred glares at Shaggy then over to Daphne.

I’m not fucking dying, you IDIOT! I just need medical attention!

A light appears down the tunnel from where the train tracks come out.

There’s a train coming!

Oh… Oh, maybe we can get outta here then…

I don’t think it’s that kind of train, dude.

Fuck.. I NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION!

I don’t see any staff around to help you with your wounds, man… So, buck up and get with the program m---

The train finally peaks through the tunnel and

*WHOO* *WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

‘S again. It is the model train that takes everyone through the park! The Ghost Tank Express is ALL ABOARD!!!!!

Just after the engine is an open cart for passengers; the mysterious hooded figure reveals themself and is carrying a scythe! They swing it down and slice Shaggy’s head cleanly from his shoulders!!!!

AHHHHH!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! SHAGGY NOOOOO!!!!!

Shaggy’s head bounces on the ground and rolls away as his body folds up in place on the ground. Scooby Doo sits in place wide-eyed at what he just witnessed. The train continues to roll by and circle around them before the brakes hit and the train screeches to a halt. A large spotlight turns on and shines down on all of them, blinding them like the sun.

The mysterious cloaked person jumps from the train and walks towards an incapaciated Fred, a decapitated Shaggy, Daphne, and Scooby Doo.

YOU BASTARD! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! STOP! STOP THIS!

The shadow person stops just before the spotlights reach and stands still.

Huh--- Huhhh-- HEY! Enough is enough!

Daphne looks down at Fred and kicks him.

Would you get up?! Your fucking pathetic! You know that?!

Several crows begin to fly around and gather around them. A droplet of birdshit falls and smacks Fred on the forehead which causes him to get up to his feet quicker than it would’ve originally appeared.

FUCK!! FUCK!! FUUUUCK!!!

The crows continue to fly in and now land on the train and the several destroyed rides and tents around them. Hundreds of them.

Come on mother fucker!! Come on!!

Daphne still holds her pole that she robbed from a tent earlier and readies her attack. The hooded person stands calmly and remains outside of the light.

What are you doing?! Grab something to hit him with!

Daphne screams at Fred who picks up a loose railroad spike. Daphne rushes forward and swings the pole as hard as she can down on the hooded figures head. The pole bends and the shadowy figure collapses to the ground. Fred was running behind Daphne, did not expect her to have a successful hit, and falls forward burning the railroad spike into the stomach of the mysterious hooded fellow.

*GARGLE!*

The hood bumbles.

Fred! Oh my God you killed him!

Out of breath Fred looks down…

I did.. WE did.. We did what we had to do… Right, Daphe?

Scooby, after munching on Shaggy’s corpse for a bit, is now over by them whimpering over the corpse of the hooded man.

What is it Shaggy?

*BOOM*

Another light flashes into the room as a door on the side kicks open. A silhouette steps forward and soon reveals himself to be….

Doctor Louis D’Ville. Or to these folk, the guy in the gift shop. Or the guy in the hood.

Fred and Daphne look at each other before Scooby grabs the hood with his teeth and pulls it off revealing Velma under the hood.

You’re all free! I’ve figured it out!!

Doc looks around and sees the decapitated Shaggy in the corner and the dying Velma lying on the ground ahead of Fred and Daphne. His eyes light up with surprise.

Yikes.

VELMA?! WHA… WHY?!

Blood gurgles out of her mouth as Velma tries to speak. She spits and catches her breath trying not to drown.

Freddie…. Fre--- Freedddieee….

Fred’s face turns even more pale and he drops beside her body. Her hand bounces around searching for his…. He makes no effort to help her find it.

Freddie… I -- I--- I wanted to keep it, Freddie. I wanted to. I wanted…..

He backs away. Velma stares up at the spotlight in the sky with an empty look. Daphne shakes her head, but stays with her dying gang member. Velma finds Daphne’s hand and grasps it.

Do you remember? Do you remember the night you came to me? Do you remember?

Fred remembers the night well… Daphne had passed out in the tent after Shaggy made her some kind of hippy cocktail while he wasn’t looking that turned her into a drooling, stumbling, bumbling zombie. Even if he tried, the muscles and reflexes in Daphne’s limp frame would have no knowledge of his presence and do nothing for him. Angry and disappointed he crawls his way out of the tent. The campfire was dying down and on the other side of it, Shaggy and Scooby Doo were passed out leaning against one another against a log. Fred peers around and sees the bright orange tent pitched away from the fire by itself.

Rising to his feet and stumbles through the wet grass in his bare feet and kneels in front of the tent. Slowly, he unzips the door and enters. Fred watches Velma breath deep and sleep soundly within the confines of her sleeping bag. He looks back out to Shaggy and Scooby who have not moved and enters the tent, zipping the door closed behind him.

Velma fought at first as Fred began to take her against her will, but soon she embraced him. She stared into his cold eyes and neither of them said anything. After Fred finished he left and returned to his own tent where Daphne continued to drool half-dead into her pillow. Velma lied alone in her tent, her clothing half-on and half-off… With not a feeling of emptiness or despair, but with a warm feeling in her heart and a twinkle in her eye. She was in love.

I.. I love you… Freddie...

Velma fades a bit.

I… L--

Velma’s hand goes limp and Daphne places it on her stomach. She removes her glasses and closes her eyes before Fred takes a couple of steps forward.

Don’t Fred.

Look, I--

DON’T FRED!!!

Hey don’t try to put this on me!

Put it ON you?! Oh? Of course not! Not Mr. Perfect! Not the guy with ALL the great ideas! Not the guy with all the plans! Do you see what your “plans” got us, Fred?! Shaggy and Velma are DEAD. And what the fuck was that about “keeping it” and “the night you came to her”? HUH?

Doc continues to stand in the doorway watching all of this unfold. Scooby notices him and makes his way over and takes a seat beside the doctor.

Oh! Don’t pretend like you weren’t fucking that hippy-fuck over there. All you two cared about was getting fucked up and fucking behind my back. You fucking slut!

So it’s true?! You… You monster…. How could you do that to her? She loved you?! How many times did you “go to her?!”

I gave her what she wanted. And what did you expect? We had jobs to do, she couldn’t get pregnant let alone take a baby on the road. Are you serious?

Are YOU? Fred this ENTIRE thing is your fault. They’re dead because of you!

Fred grabs Daphne by the throat and pushes her to the ground.

I don’t care, Daphne! I don’t! We can find a NEW gang, can’t we?

Fred squeezes tightly around Daphne’s neck turning her face purple and her lips blue.

[yellow]I can find another asshole with a dog! I can find another gullible nerd! And I can certainly find another whore! And we’ll solve mysteries! We’ll uncover monsters! We’ll--

A deep growl can be heard behind Fred and Daphne. Scooby Doo stands behind Fred with the scythe…

[Image: CRoLKqQ.jpg?1]

Rye ron’t rink ro….

Doc watches the dog bury the scythe in the back of Fred’s back and also into Daphne by mistake. The poor girl screams aloud as Fred squeezes tight before falling on her.

Rwhoops!

Doc laughs to himself before shrugging, turning, and walking back out of the room. He whistles for the dog who comes trotting along behind him.

So what’s your name again?

Rooby Roo!

Ruby Ru?

Ruh uh… Roooby Roooby Roooooo!

Can you drive?

Thaddeus Duke sits upon a steed next to his father, Sebastian and grandfather, Asmodeus. The three of them look down from a cliff upon a town burning to the ground. If it will not burn, it will be torn apart. No survivors.

[Image: ONm0MiX.jpg?1]

Thaddeus, as proud as any young autocrat could be, looks to his grandfather in admiration while also awaiting his approval. Asmodeus looks on, not breaking his glance from the town burning before him. Thaddeus stares at his grandfather a moment before his father breaks his concentration.

From what I understand… They surrendered long ago, boy…

They did not deserve a surrender...

You’ve destroyed a town of farmers and markets! These are not the people who threaten us!

They ARE our enemies! If they will not stand with us then they will die.

Even when the war is won, we will still need farms, boy.

Asmodeus continues to look on as the two other Duke’s argue. Finally, he puts a end to it.

Enough!

Thad and Sebastian both look back over to Asmodeus who remains staring ahead at the burning village.

The boy only knows destruction… Let him do his part in the war, Sebastian. He will one day rule after you and he will be more than diplomatic by then. Until then, why not let the boy have his fun?

*RUSTLE* *RUSLE*

Did you hear that?

Doc, who was hiding in the bushes, realizes he may get caught and jumps back into the door that he entered this place with.

I liked that guy.

Upon exiting, Doc is back in a large house with many, many closed doors. Doc rubs his hands together and heads for one. He approaches it slowly, looking around him, and then turns the doorknob to open it. Stepping through he finds himself on a battlefield. There are bombs going off all around him and jets and airplanes flying through the air. Doc wanders about and watches people get blown up and shot all around him while avoiding the explosions and gunshots, himself. He finds Thaddeus, the Thaddeus that Doc actually recognizes. The Thaddeus that everyone recognizes, holding a man at gunpoint. Doc approaches him with daring eyes.

Have I found you?

Doc circles as Thaddeus holds the gun to the man’s head and then pulls the trigger. Doc is then sucked back into the door he came through this time and back into the house that he came from.

Doc continues searching, poking his head in and out of doors, leaving them hanging open as he goes. He is looking for the perfect thing in Thaddeus that will bring the darkness back out of him. The doctor stops in a room where Thaddeus is lighting a house on fire himself while the family of the house, consisting of a man face down on the ground, a mother, and two daughters. Thaddeus looks at them while they look back at him in disgust as their home begins to burn. He looks down at the fallen man as they begin to sob. He nods to a couple of soldiers with him and they walk over and begin clubbing the three of them. Thaddeus slowly walks around the room, just casually looking about.

It’s not just the young you is it… There’s something here that sparks it all, isn’t there? Where, young Duke? Where…?

Doc tries another door and finds himself watching Thaddeus speak with Frankie, his adopted son. Doc’s eyes are fire at the sight of the young boy that Duke now tends to. Doc slams the door shut…

It sure ain’t in there….

Doc decides to take his time now as he searches through this monster of a house. He wanders up the first stairwell now to the second level.

I know it’s in here, boy!

Doc shouts and his voice echoes through the house.

We really don’t have much more time to waste here… Our bout with those tough guys is tomorrow and if you don’t get a little meaner then I’m just going to have my work cut out for me. Not that these two fools even know what’s coming.

Doc opens up a door, frowns, and walks past it leaving it open. We peek in and see it is one of the few memories Thaddeus has of his mother. Why would Doc have left that one open? Doc approaches the door that is locked and begins to kick it. The door swings open and Doc steps inside…

CRRRRROOOOOOAAAAAAAATTTTT--

Doc slams the door and locks it from the outside. He makes his way over to a couch where he sits down and lights up a stogy. After a couple puffs the thing is rolling and Doc is filling the fourier up with thick, lucious cigar smoke.

I guess there’s a few things that I have to get off my chest. I’m not sure if Chris Page really gets me. He’s from a different era. Some different guys were around when he was and he somehow ended up in the Hall of Legends. Now… I may have “acted a fool” here, folks. While I was inducted into the Hall of Legends at a pay-per-view a couple of months back, it hasn’t been posted on the website. For a guy who couldn’t let young Duke live down the fact he owns a pink iPhone, I figured you would at least remember a show you were most likely part of. How about I text Theo Pryce immediately and tell him to get it changed so ya’ll can look back and see I’m telling you the truth.

Doc goes to pull his phone from his pocket, but he doesn’t have one.

Oh well, I must have left it by the bed. I doubt there’s much service in here anyway.

Doc snickers and puffs on the cigar some more.

So, can we just agree to disagree about where we are on what list and in what hall? I know what I am and that’s a KING of the XWF. Are you a KING to CCP? You know what? I don’t even want to get you started on that. I’m sure you’re a king of something, so I’ll just be happy for you for that.

Now, Chris Page, you did make me curious about something before… but I hated to really bring it up because it didn’t relate so much to our current situation. It was in regards to the Battle Royale following our match. While I did sign up to partake in that match, I assure you that my heart and full attention is on this one right here. I’m not one to quote other fellows or even pick at things some poor, sad, old fellows say…. But CCP, you sure take the cake on some of these, my friend. You’ve said some things that make me question what it is we’re even doing out here some nights. As I said, my presence in the battle royale for the UNIVERSAL Title actually ended up on the back burner, can you believe it? The way I came out about “saving” the XWF and what not? You would have thought I would have killed each and every one of you just to get it.

But things change.

Things change all the time.

They adapt. They evolve.

So what happened CCP was that my interests went from ruining everyone else’s day, to just ruining you and Robert Main’s. Now what has really spiked my interest about the words that you’ve just been blurting out of your mouth in such a hurry as of late… is the words that have left my mouth. Or, maybe, the lack there of. What sticks out to me most is you bringing up my…… “PARTICIPATION”? Would that be the word I’m looking for? My participation in the banter everyone’s been sharing leading up to it all. Does my lack of words make you nervous, sir? Does my lack of words offend you? Do they matter when it comes to winning the battle royale? Or does my preparation and my attitude and my toughness and roughness and ruthlessness and mercilessness matter when it comes to winning it?

I can’t tell the two of you apart at this point so we’re just going to refer to you as ONE from now on, k? So, my lack of expression towards the battle royale makes me lazy and incompitent. Sure. But let’s move onto more recent events where you claim that all the boy has been doing is trying to make up for one shitty promo. What are we even doing here, people? Is this a ladder match for the XWF Xtreme Championships with the entire existence and worth-a-damn of Cataclysm on the line? Or is this a battle of promos? I told you boys smoking pot and playing Sons of Anarchy all day is NOT going to get you anywhere, yet… here we are. You even Go Pro’d your last time playing and included it in your PRO MO.

I know I just said I couldn’t tell you two apart anymore but I take it back for a moment. Did I really just hear Robert Main say he dropped the Xtreme Title INTENTIONALLY JUST BEFORE HE WON A BRIEFCASE BECAUSE WE GOT TO HIM AND HE DIDN’T WANT TO WIN THE UNIVERSAL TITLE THAT WAY?

Did he?

Buddy, you would have looked less like a fool admitting you just screwed up. Now, you look like an idiot, an excuse riddled-weakling, and …. I can’t even go on here. How could you even bring yourself to say such a thing? You took a fall? You did the job? You threw away 13 weeks of annoying occurrences to prove to…. MOI? That you can win the UNIVERSAL TItle without a case?

COME. ON.

Please take it back.

Next, after the boy and I ruin the rest of your lives, you’ll say that “the goals we’ve been working on for 8 months just weren’t worth it in the end and there’s bigger and better fish to fry. Doc and Duke aren’t worth our time and neither is that petty Tag Team Division that we owned for said time.” That’s you. That’s what you’ll probably sound like based on the excuses that automatically expel from your mouths the second something doesn’t unfold the way you pictured it.

I told you boys at the start that you're way deeper than you’ve ever been. The hill you have to climb isn’t just a hill but it’s a hill with briar bushes and Nazi’s at the top throwing rocks at you. Big rocks. And just to be clear, and I can’t blame you for thinking they don’t keep up on this stuff since I’m still not listed in the XWF Hall of Legends after being inducted in June… Here’s some proof of my 400 plus day title reign.

[Image: czvBUnY.png?1]

Doctor Louis D’Ville won the Tag Team Championship from Arby Beef on September 28 of 2016. On April 19 of 2017, I replaced my partner Unknown Soldier, WHO FLAKED, with the KINGS. I then relinquished the titles after a Royal Rumble to the winners on November 26, 2017. Do the math. DO THE MATH.

Do you actually think I have to make things up in order to impress or frighten you? In order to make a juicier PRO MO? I don’t. I really, really don’t. Chris Page you are underestimating me and it is going to backfire on you. Robert Main, as stubborn as he is, could have at the very least warned you, but like I said… Stubborn. It’s his stubbornness that cost him the Xtreme Title and it will be BOTH of your stubbornness that costs you everything that you have built and everything that you stand for. What will Cataclysm have to say after High Stakes is behind us? What COULD they say? Make more excuses, boys, because that seems to be what your best at. Make a documentary following your stupid asses around High Stakes weekend and every mistep leading up to it. Exclude the commentary though… That definitely ruined the one ya’ll did for Relentless. Tasteless garbage, if you ask me. In fact, I turned it off and just rewatched Relentless to save myself a headache.

Doc snuffs out his cigar on the couch he sits and stands back up.

Now, regardless of how confident the boy seems coming into this whole thing… The two of us still have a bit of ….. “Strategy” to discuss before this all goes down. So, if you don’t mind….

Doc takes a bow and heads for another door close-by. He rattles the handle, but it doesn’t budge. The doctor takes a couple of steps back and kicks the door open with force. Stepping forward, he sees young Duke as his grandfather Asmodeus’s funeral…. And the evil floating in the room makes Doc’s tummy and legs feel like rubber….

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(11-30-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-29-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-28-2020), Unknown Soldier (11-29-2020)