Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes RP Board
The One We All Deserve!
Kenzi Grey Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-28-2020, 12:19 PM

A promotional video plays featuring the Anarchy Champion, Tula Kealiʻi, accompanied by a voice-over with a melodic tone in the background.

“It has been said that Kealiʻi is the champion that Anarchy needs and deserves! After coming from out of nowhere to defeat Vita Valenteen, Tula has elevated the title to new and astounding heights…or…has she?”

The music struck a hysterical chord and turned dark and ominous as the voice over resumed.

“Since winning the title Kealiʻi has focused all of her time and attention on the destruction of b.O.b., to the neglect of the rest of the Anarchy roster! What kind of ‘supposed-champion’ neglects the will of the people in order to pursue their own self-indulgent war?”

An unflattering picture of Tula fills the screen to accompany the rant against her time as champion.

“Kealiʻi isn’t the champion that Anarchy needs or deserves, she’s the champion that never should have been! What did she do to earn the right to be champion? Did she swim faster than a helicopter can fly? No…I don’t think so! There’s only ONE person who deserves to carry the banner of Anarchy Champion and that’s…”

“I swear to god, if you say Sarah Lacklan, I am going to bend you over and tan your pale ass!”

The scene abruptly cut away from the video to the owner of the disembodied voice, the former Universal Champion, Sarah Lacklan. The woman wore a sly grin as she winked at her wife.

“Don’t threaten me with a good time!”

Kenzi rolled her eyes, turning her attention to the paused video clip.

“What in the hell is all this?”

“This, Beloved, is your declaration to the masses to Stop the Steal of the Anarchy Championship and make sure that it finds it’s way around your sexy waist!” She grinned as she gave a shrug of her shoulders. “Just a little something I’ve been working on over on Parler the last few weeks.”

Kenzi blinked, “Wait! I thought you joined Parler to help Donald Trump find all those 'missing' votes!”

Sarah snorted, “As if, Beloved! There will be a new President in January, but before that happens, there will be a new Anarchy Champion.” Sarah cued up the video and it continued where she left off.

“…Kenzi Grey is the champion that everyone can get behind! Undefeated in singles competition, having overcome murderous inbreeds, a deadly shark attack, a streak of man-eating tigers, and the fiery crash of a dirigible!”

Kenzi rubbed her hands over her face as her Anarchy exploits were recounted through a series of exciting video recaps.

“Come High Stakes, the very soul of Anarchy will be on the line! Be on the right side of history…support Kenzi Grey as your next Anarchy Champion!”

This ad has been paid for by the rightful XWF Universal Champion

As the video ended, Kenzi blinked, her face was unreadable. “Sar, is this really going out?”

“It’s going out…right this very moment, so…you might as well add your two-cents to it.” Sarah added with an impossibly bright white smile.

Kenzi muttered under her breath, but she turned to the camera to address her opponent for High Stakes directly.

“Tula…I didn’t have anything to do with any of this, nor did I have anything to do with everything that transpired on Anarchy with Bobbi and Maxine. I didn’t ask for their help…and frankly, I don’t need it. Regardless of all the twisted things that was said in that video about you and your reign as champion, the one thing that rung the truest was the fact that I have not been defeated in a match on Anarchy…”

Kenzi paused, forcing down a mirthless chuckle.

“…until Bobbi and Maxine got involved.”

Another long pause came as Kenzi lowered her head, allowing her long braids to fall over her face.

“I was one hand slap of the mat to losing clean to you and Ned Kaye on Anarchy, if not for all the distractions. I can admit and accept that on that night, you and Ned were better than Ruby and I were. I can admit that distractions ruined the moment for you and the fans. But…Tula, can you admit that your entire title reign had been ruined by the distraction you created with your obsession with b.O.b.? Can you admit that being the champion has always come second to your own selfish and petty vendetta?”

She sighed, raising her head as her eyes once again met them camera.

“I have Tula. Bobbi and Maxine won’t be a factor in our match, because I have seen to it that I won’t be distracted by anything…except walking out of High Stakes as Anarchy Champion. I know…I said I was leaving XWF…I said I was done, but no matter how much of an idiot Bobbi London is, what she said was right. I have been the one who has propped up Anarchy as its face, while you have brooded and obsessed over destroying b.O.b. and everything they stand for.”

Kenzi spread her arms wide.

“That’s all you Tula…and maybe, after you’ve finished them, you’ll decide that you want to REALLY be champion again…and I’ll be there waiting to give you that opportunity to face the champion that earned her spot! No questions about rankings…show after show, no one in that ring, pool, tiger cage or hot air balloon…”

“Dirigible, Beloved!” Sarah yelled from off camera.

“…no one has been better than me, and that will include you at High Stakes.”

Kenzi raked the hair from in front of her face, revealing eyes burning with determination.

“I like you, so I'm going to do you the favor of relieving you of the distraction of opponents that aren’t b.O.b. by taking the Anarchy Title and defending it…as the FACE of the brand! I won’t need vendettas or t-shirts with hashtags to motivate me, just that championship and a game opponent! I’ll show you what that’s like on Sunday night, and you can thank me afterwards.”

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Kenzi Grey's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-29-2020), Atara Raven (11-28-2020), Corey Smith (11-28-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-28-2020), Shawn Wylde (11-28-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-28-2020)