Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 09:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes RP Board
The Pride of the XWF
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-21-2020, 11:56 PM

[Image: XyTjvsM.png]

OOC:

I WILL BE EDITING THIS FOR CODING ERRORS AND TO FIX MY QUOTE. FINISHED THIS DAMN THING AT WORK AND IT HASNT BEEN KIND LOL.

EDITED AT 3:18AM

"To be godless is probably the first step to innocence," he said, "to lose the sense of sin and subordination, the false grief for things supposed to be lost."

"So by innocence you mean not an absence of experience, but an absence of illusions."

"An absence of need for illusions," he said. "A love of and respect for what is right before your eyes."

Anne Rice -- The Vampire Lestat

When we last left our gang of friends, they became captives in an underground facility just below what appeared to be an abandoned carnival. Signs within and around the park displayed "XWF LAND" which was presented and created by the former owner of the company, Shane .

This underground facility resembled that of a sewer system with its series of tunnel-ways and damp, musty, moldy environment. The gang all fell from the surface after the old man occupying the surprisingly operating and active gift shop tricked them and sent them to the depths. When they awoke after their long fall, they found themselves in a large circus ring, surrounded by slimy, grimy concrete walls. After gathering their wits about them, they decided to split up in order to find an exit and escape the nightmare that was unknowingly unfolding before them. Three tunnel-ways lie before them with Fred and Daphne going searching the way left, Scooby and Shaggy the right, and Velma going solo down the middle.

Fred and Daphne held hands… Actually no. Fred holds Daphne by the wrist and pulls her hastily into the darkness of the left tunnel. As they walk, every step becomes harder and harder to take as a mucky build-up gets worse and worse as they go. Daphne, between tripping over her own feet or skiing through this muck, barely keeps her balance as she’s dragged and begins to sob.

Frrree--- Freddie! Slow down!

An eerie mist works its way in and hovers over the path ahead to about knee height to Fred. The ground feels alive now moving with them in every step.

FRED YOU’RE HURTING ME!

Daphne manages to rip her wrist from his hand and nearly falls backwards but is saved by Fred when he grabs her wrist as she’s trying to catch her balance and pulls her back while unintentionally doing his best Scorpion.

Get over here!

She falls into him and he turns and pulls her through the muck again.

Where’s your phone? Doesn’t it have a flashlight?

Daphne reaches into her back pocket and pulls out her phone. She nearly mishandles it with her one free hand as she swipes it on. Noticing the battery life, she looks back to Fred.

There’s only 36% left on the battery. Shouldn’t we save that in case we get service and can--

Would you just give me the damn phone, Daph? I can’t see a fucking thing here.

He reaches back and snatches it from her hand. The fog itself gave its own ominous glow and that helped more than the little LED flashlight. It wasn’t going to magically dissipate the mist. The walls that circle above their heads shine back with a glossy, slimy look to them… Flesh-like. Some spots covered in what we would assume dirt or mold and others crumbled or rotted away. They continue to follow the path. Fred has actually let up on Daphne and let her guide herself now and she walks slowly behind him. She folds her arms across her little frame as if she was cold, which she was, and grabs Fred from the back of his sweater in an attempt to keep up. Around a long turn, a small globe of light flickers on and reveals a lonely steel door where what looks like the end of the tunnel.

There! See?!

Oh… Thank God! Should we go back and wait for the others?

Fred ignores the question and begins to move faster again. She pulls harder on his sweater and loses grip. She stands her post for a moment.

Freddie?!

He turns to her frustrated.

Shouldn’t we AT LEAST see where it goes, Daph? Why would we gather everyone up just for another tunnel like this one? Or a dead-end? THINK-BEFORE-YOU-SPEAK.

Fred turns back towards the door and notices a shadowy figure in a hood standing under the light in front of the door.

HEY!

Fred shouts and his voice echoes over and over.

Who is that? Who IS THAT?!

If it’s that fucking old man, I’m going to kill him! That FUCKER! HEY YOU!!!

Fred shouts again, but the figure doesn’t move. They’re still a good hundred yards away and trudging through the muck hidden in the fog is still not making things easy when Daphne stops.

I REALLY think we should go back for the others!

Fred stops, too, but doesn’t take his eyes off the figure in the distance.

Daph… What did I say? We don’t know what’s behind the door ye--

The figure in the distance goes through the door and slams it shut.

HE-------EY!!!!!!

Fred tries to jog, but it’s like running a pedal bike on the hardest settings. His legs pull and push through the muck, leaving Daphne standing behind him.

FRED?! FRED! DON’T LEAVE ME!

THEN C’MON!

Fred waves his arm and remains determined to get to the door after the mysterious, hooded figure that stood before them. The door is on a landing with three steps leading up to it. Fred is the first to reach it and pulls a black tar-like mud up out with him covering the bottoms of his jeans and boots.

UGH! What IS this?!

FREDDIE!!!

Daphne screams, still struggling to make it there.

Hurry up!!!!! He’s’ getting away, Daph!

You could HELP ME!!!

Fred turns to the door and reaches for the handle.

FRED!!!!

The light above the door flickers a few times. It flickers again and stays off for a few seconds and buzzes as it comes back. Daphne lets out a scream that would put a banshee to shame as feels the muck crawling up her leg and reaching her knees.

FRE----------------------EEEDIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

MEANWHILE

Shaggy and Scooby Doo’s path is nothing like the cold, dark, musty, dusty, moldy, bloody tunnel that Fred and Daphne experienced. Once the darkness swallowed them, torches lit up and lined the walls on sconces as far as they could see. Scooby kept his nose to the ground and trotted along the straight path while Shaggy kept his nose to the air and did the same.

The stone walls were clean without stains of blood, flesh, and tar; the floor was clear without the ominous fog or muck hindering anyone’s travels.

Like, we gotta find some new friends, Scoob... This shit is getting old.

Shaggy reaches in his pocket and pulls out a doobie.

Are you picking up anything?

Shaggy does his part and sniffs the air, as well, like an upright hound dog before lighting up the Scooby Snack.

Ruffin'..... *SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF*..... Rhet....

Shaggy takes a couple of puffs and holds the little guy out in admiration.

You wanna take a break for a Scooby Snack?

Scooby shrugs and the two take a seat on the ground and pass it back and forth a couple of times.

You know what I could go for, Scoob? Taco Bell.

Awwwww…. Roritas… Rachos… Rarupas….

Dude, I would do just like the olds days and order thirty soft tacos to go, man.

A grumble growly sound echoes around them and down both ways into the tunnel...

Like... Zoiks! Tell me that was your stomach....

Ruh uh.... *WHIMPER WHIMPER*

The two of them slowly turn around to see nothing behind them. NOTHING. A straight tunnel with no end and after just a few minutes of walking….

Uhhh…

Shaggy looks at the joint in his hand that he just ripped and questions it.

Like, are you seeing what I’m seeing, Scooby Doo?

Rah, rrwhere rhe ruck are ree…

The world around them grumbles again.

Like I dunno, but I’m going to guess we keep going that way.

Shaggy continues ahead when the rumble is louder and the tunnel pulsates *THUMP* like a heartbeat.

Or maybe we should try our luck waiting for everyone else back there….

Shaggy makes a 180 and heads back to where they started. The tunnel *THUMPS* again and Shaggy nearly loses his balance. Scooby hears something in the distance and his ears perk up in the air. He gives off an instinctively aggressive growl.

What is it, Scoob?

SHHH! Rhy rhear rumptin’.....

The sound Scooby hears is a violent rustling sound coming from where they came, which is now close and loud enough to where Shaggy can hear.

Like, what the fuck is that?!

[i]*WHIMPER* *WHIMPER*

The walls around them begin to pulsate steady now. *THUMP* …. *THUMP* ……. *THUMP* The rustling gets louder and the two stare behind them. A dark swarm approaches them consuming every light that it passes.

Uhh. Scoob?

Shaggy looks beside him and Scooby Doo is gone and already running away. Shaggy treads in place for a second before taking off down the tunnel towards the door. *THUMP* *THUMP* Shaggy catches up to Scooby and the two run in unison as the black mass behind them grows closer.

We’re… *puff* …….. We’re gonna…. *puff* ………. We’re gonna die!!!

They reach the stoop with a steel door and Shaggy grabs the handle! He turns it and slams his body into it!

NOTHING!

FUCK!

He turns the handle and slams his body into it again!

It’s locked!

A crow at full-speed explodes into the wall next to Shaggy’s head.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!

Scooby scratches at the base of the door as another and another and another crow splatter next to them. Suddenly, as the torches go out and the black mass approaches, more and more birds flood the tunnel in waves.

A steady blast pelts Scooby Doo and Shaggy, bouncing off of them or flying straight into the wall. Shaggy hits the ground after taking a few straight to the head, stomach, and groin while Scooby continues to claw at the door. He jumps up and pulls the handle pulling the door open enabling him to sneak through! Shaggy crawls towards it as the last two torches blow out and the door furiously slams shut!!

Scooby Doo? Where are you?!

Shaggy managed to salvage the roach he made earlier and sparks it up as the darkness begins to consume him.

FREEEEDIIIIIIEEE!!

Fred is back in the muck with her now and throws Daphne over his shoulders. He then carries her over to the stoop and sets her down before the light above the door flickers a few more times then goes out. The muck splashes up and grabs Fred’s right arm and the back of his head and tries pulling him down.

Hey! HEY! WHAT THE FUCK! DAPH! HELP ME! DAPH HELP!! IT GOT ME!!

Fred reaches with his free arm frantically towards Daphne but she avoids it and pushes her back against the door.

DAPHNE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! HELP MEEEEEE!!!

A flash causes the muck to release Fred and he flies forward onto the stoop. He rolls to his back and out of breath looks up to see a picture of him on her phone screaming for dear life.

Delete that shit, now.

Daphne giggles and slides her phone back into her grimy back pocket. Fred gets up and pulls open the door. The two step through into a straight, narrow corridor with a white curtain hanging in a doorway at the very end. They slowly make their way through as a din of moans and voices from the other side made their vision shudder; unknown to them whether this clamor was a result of pleasure or pain.

Freddie, I’m scared.

She wraps around his left arm and basically hangs off of him. The audible drone of death or desire grows louder as they approach the curtain. Fred whips it aside and the two step out onto a stage overlooking a large arena with a wrestling ring in the middle.

What the….?

Where are we?

They are immediately booed by the crowd as they make their entrance. Their despairing cacophony of lament cries are explained now as they look about them. A crowd of grotesque beings all appearing to be suffering from some kind of torture. From hooks and chains slowly pulling their skin apart to little insects eating someone from the inside out. Some stand in their designated place in the stands and burn to death, over-and-over again.

Daphne holds back from vomiting; she hasn’t eaten anything in about a day, so technically there’s nothing to lose minus a little stomach bile. She looks down and back to Fred now realizing their attire has completely changed. The muck covered jeans and hoodie are traded in for a sparkly black dress and some high heels. Her hair and make-up are done up all nice and the girl looks like a queen walking down the ramp. Fred is wrapped in a glorious, feathery, white robe and some knee-high laced boots. He looks to the ring and sees the old man from the gift shop standing in the middle wearing a tuxedo and top hat.

[Image: ihIImVp.png?1]

LAAAAAAAAAAAAADIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND GENTLEMEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!

Doc hacks up a cough and clears his throat holding a big fat cigar in one hand and a microphone in the other.

XWF Land presents to YOU…. The MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING!!!!

What is going on here?!

The crowd just moans back to the doctor seeming preoccupied. Fred continues to make his entrance. He runs and slides into the ring and goes right after Doc, but with no such luck. As he takes a swing, Doc poofs into a cloud of cigar smoke. Fred circles the ring while Daphne stands at the foot of the ramp when a large cage of steel falls from the sky and crashes down around the ring with such impact it shakes the entire arena! Fred loses his balance and falls to his back.

The following….. Is a STEEL CAGE MATCH SCHEDULED FOR ONE DEATH!!!

One death?

Doc appears now beside Daphne and points into the ring…..

Introducing FIRST!!! Hailing from his mother’s residence in Fort Lauderdale, Florida!!

I have my mail sent there!

Weighing in at a hair under two hundred pounds….

Doc turns to Daphne and holds his hand out… She turns away and scurries around the corner of the ring away from him while also avoiding any eye contact from any of the patrons a few feet from her in the crowd.

Being accompanied by the lovely, Daphne….

Doc looks up and grins to Fred who remains still in the center of the ring.

FRED…. “WILL I KEEP MY HEAD?”...... JOOOOOOOOOONES!!!!!!

Fred, who can take no more, rushes to the side and grabs the top rope while yelling out to Doc.

Hey! HEY!!!! How do you know me, mother fucker?! HOW DO YOU KNOW ME!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

The lights dim and a red ambiance overtakes the arena. The dismembered and burned audience erupts with cheers as a couple spotlights point towards the entrance as In This Moment’s “Blood” begins to play. Doc faces up the ramp and points.

AND HIS OPPONENT!!!!

From the same curtain that Fred and Daphne emerged from, a giant figure does the same to an even louder ovation of moans and groans from the crowd.

Being accompanied to the ring by his desire to KILL! By his NEED TO FEED! By his RUTHLESS AGGRESSIVENESS……. He is….

The figure stands in the spotlight and reveals itself.

[Image: amhcFIZ.jpg?1]

The one…. THE ONLY……. KING OF XTREME…………

Oh my God…. What is that thing?!

PEEEEETEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR GILMOOOOOOUUUUURRRRR!!!!

It is not Peter Gilmour. Well, it very well could be, but not the same Peter Gilmour that we have all grown to love over the years. It is a disfigured, very large, mutant mountain of a man with a roar that immediately makes Fred start climbing out of the opposite side of the cage. Daphne screams and runs to the opposite side with Fred, as well, coaching him up the side. Doc has now appeared at a commentator’s booth way up at the second level with the crowd.

This should be a spectacle for the ages, my friends! Two behemoths. Two monsters. Two with only one goal in this life and that is to come out on top and NEVER LOOK WEAK….. I can barely withhold my excitement.

Fred struggles to find his footing in the small spaces between the bars and barely makes it anywhere. Mutant Peter has already made his way down the ramp and proceeds to rip the door open and climb in. Following his entry, the door slams shut and relatches itself.

SUCK MY DICK!!!!!

Mutant Peter roars again! Fred looks back and continues to fight his footing, but Mutant Peter doesn’t hesitate to stomp across the ring and pull him down off the cage. Fred falls hard on his back from several feet up and rolls backwards back to his feet. The monster grabs him and Irish whips him off the ropes. Fred takes one bounce and is met with a giant boot on his voyage back leaving a size fifteen print etched into his face!

Ouch! That HAD to smart!

SUCK MY DICK!!!!

Daphne scrambles around the ring looking for something to help Fred with inside against this thing, but there’s nothing sticking out to her. She looks in the ring and watches the giant jump high into air and land an elbow across Fred’s chest! His legs bounce up in the air as every last breath of air is pushed out of every orifice of his body.

FRED!!!! ARE YOU OKAY?!

With a crushed rib cage and no air to carry his voice, he manages to look over to her and squeak out:

Do I fucking LOOK okay?!

Mutant Peter grabs Fred by his robe and lifts him up in the air, over his head, and tosses him against the side of the cage. It doesn’t hesitate to march over and rip the robe from around Fred’s body and rip it to shreds. He’s only left with the unflattering red wrestling tights that Doc was apparently so kind to equip him with.

Fred rolls to the feet of the monster and raises to his knees, begging for mercy. The beast looks down at Fred angrily and hits him square between the eyes with a double axe handle! Fred takes it well, but seems to have lost consciousness for a moment as he sways back and forth like a dashboard hula-dancer.

Peter is XTREMELY orthodox in the ring tonight… MOST IMPRESSIVE, my friends! Most impressive, indeed!

SUCK!!!! MY!!!!! DICK!!!!!!!!!!

Mutant Peter follows up with another one; this time shattering Fred’s nose! Blood and bone splatter and scatter across Fred’s face as his eyes cross and he falls to the side. The giant roars again and removes the arm straps from his own attire and flexes for the crowd and Daphne.

Oh my God! FRED!!!! FREEEEEDIIIIIEE!!!!

It looks like this is about to get wrapped up here, folks! Peter is looking to end it all! Will we see a Gilly Cutter?! Will we see the DEATHSTRIKE?! How will Peter put this scrub away?!

Mutant Peter looks up to Doc in the booth and roars to him, forcing another flex from his natural big-dumb-guy muscles. Doc takes a single finger and slices it across his throat. The freak roars again and looks back to his victim.

SUCK MY DIIIIICK!!!!!!!

It picks up Fred from the bloodied canvas and holds two big hands around his skull and begins to squeeze. Fred shrieks and screams as blood begins to pour even further out of his nose like Mutant Peter was squeezing it out like a sponge. Daphne, hard up for a solution, watches as Fred’s head is being crushed before her very eyes. She screams and covers her eyes before yelling out the only thing she can think of…..

FRED!! SUCK ITS DICK!!!!

The monster throws Fred across the ring by his head and looks down to Daphne outside the ring.

SUCK MY DICK!!!!!!!

Fred coughs out some blood and gasps for air while more blood pours out of his face and nose like a faucet.

DO IT FREDDIE!!! IT’S YOUR ONLY CHANCE!!!

The noise from the crowd and his throbbing head made it nearly impossible for him to hear her. She slaps the steel ring steps and gets his attention in the nearest corner to him.

FRED!!!!

He looks up with puffy eyes and a drunken look about him.

YOU HAVE TO SUCK ITS DICK!!!

He looks at her, with the same dumb look, back to the monster standing over him, then back to Daphne.

Are…. You fucking… CRAZY?!

He struggles to get out every syllable.

It would appear that Fred and Daphne are taking a moment to talk strategy and perhaps mount an attack on the KING OF XTREME!! It may be too late though!!

Mutant Peter reaches down and picks Fred up like nothing and holds him in the air by his throat.

SUCK!!! MY!!!!! DICK!!!!!!

Fred is thrown across the ring again into the corner turnbuckle where he hits like a sack of potatoes.

FREDDIE, PLEASE!!! HE’S GOING TO KILL YOU!!!

Daphne pleads Fred from right behind him, directly into his ear. Fred half sobs but tries to stay stern and confident.

I would…. *COUGH*.... I would RATHER DIE!!!!

The beast yells and grabs Fred by his ankles and drags him across the ring. It leans back and begins to swing Fred around in a circle. Fred’s arms flail around as blood from his face and head splatters and leaves specks all throughout the ring. Mutant Peter lets go and sends Fred head first back into the same turnbuckle. It doesn’t hesitate to go after Fred again and do the same exact thing where this time a little bit of fecal matter and vomit make their way onto the mat.

Woah, woah, woah…. Don’t be soiling up my ring now, Freddie! How unsportsmanlike!

The monster approaches Fred in the corner again and it rooooaaaars………!!!!!!

SUCK!!!!! MY!!!!!

ALRIGHT!!!!

Fred holds his hands out, shielding him from the spit and horribly bad breath being sprayed from the monster.

I’ll do it!!! Just stop!!! Stop!! Stop!!!

Mutant Peter takes a step back and cocks his head sideways as Fred reaches on his knees for the front of its wrestling tights.

Oh. Oh! What do we have here? Things are heating up!!

As the darkness began to consume Shaggy, Scooby Doo shrieked out in surprise and pain from the other side of the door as it slammed shut on his tail. Scooby kicked back pushing the door open again allowing Shaggy to grab it and crawl through. The door then slams shut again and a new room lights up in front of them. Sounds of more and more birds smacking and exploding on the other side of the door can still be heard.

Like, thank for the save, Scoob….

Scooby whimpers as he holds up his kinked-up tail.

Wouldn’t be the first time your tail got us outta trouble, right?!

The two share an uncomfortable but relieving laugh with each other before looking at the path ahead.

It would appear that they’re in a large room that was used as an old arcade. Old dusty machines occupy the room, none of which Shaggy recognizes, from the King’s featured in a game of pinball (a pinball game where no matter how well you do, you gain no score and ultimately lose), to an old Space Invader looking game featuring Gator (who relentlessly calls you a “worthless cunt” the entire game), to a driving game called “Route 666”. There’s a side scrolling fighting game called “Streets of Mange” where Jim Caedus faces off against an evil army of Micheal Graves. And no arcade comes fully equipped without a few ski ball tables, which for some reason is call “Scat Ball”. Across the room is the ticket booth where you would buy tickets or trade in your winnings for whatever prizes are displayed behind. Depending on your success you could receive a Chris Chaos Chinese finger-trap (completely annoying but if you just relax, not so bad), a Robbie Bourbon mask (People-Power), or even a Ghost Tank plush-doll (gross). In the corner is one of those Love Testing Machines with the high score deeming you a “Loverboy” and the weak fall to Chasm. Scooby Doo and Shaggy wander about the room, looking at each with maddening confusion.

Like, what is going on here, Scoob? Is this carnival still a thing or what? This place is so fucked up.

From behind the glass of the ticket booth, a shadowy hooded figure stands watching them. Scooby notices first and lets out a deep growl which gets Shaggy’s attention, too. Shaggy runs over to the glass and pounds on it while the hooded figure stares back at them.

Yo! Yo, uhh, help?

Shaggy looks to Scooby disheartened.

Call me a pessimist, but I doubt some fucker in a black hood in this place is out here to help us. HEY! Are you that old guy that sent us down here? If you are, fuck you! And… let us out!

Rah! Ret us rowt!

The figure remains still for another moment then reaches over and flips a switch turning all of the machines on. Bells, whistles, sirens, and more all sound off at once with lights and music! Shaggy and Scooby turn around in awe as the place comes to life around them. They look back to the figure in the booth and it points to their right towards a door leading out of the arcade. A sign lights up on it displaying, “Entry : 100,000 Tickets”.

What does that mean?! Seriously? 100,000?! How the….?

The token dispenser by the window pours a ceaseless amount of tokens out and onto the floor.

Like, really? You want us to play games?!

Shaggy looks back to the booth and the mysterious figure has gone.

I’m about over this place, Scooby Doo… I think it’s about time for another Scooby Snack, huh?

Shaggy shuffles around inside his pockets and pulls out a little red pill. He locates a hard surface to crush it up on and sniffs the powder up his nose.

ZZZZZZOIKS!!! That’s more like it!

Shaggy hops in place before diving down into the tokens and begins shoveling them into his pockets.

Nothing like a little “Go Juice” to give me an edge, aye Scoob?

Scooby Doo has already made his way over to the Gator Invaders and throws in a token. The game loads up, calls Scooby a cunt and shuts back off again.

Rhey! Rhut a rip-off!

Scooby beats on the front of the machine a bit before he disgruntledly hops back to the floor and with his nose in the air trots away. Shaggy has started throwing credits into the “Scat Ball” and five little balls of scat roll down into the pocket. Shaggy picks up a ball and tosses it in the air then looks at it.

What? Uhhh… Oh fuck.

Realizing what he’s holding, it takes everything in him to keep from vomiting. He takes the ball and rolls it up the lane and scores in the middle. 1000 points!

Ugh, oh geez. Zoiks… Fuck…. Ugh…. Ya know, I used to be a champ everywhere time the carnival would---- *HUK* …. Come around… Ski ball is my thing…. Ugh… But this? This…. is….

Grabbing another ball, he rolls it up the lane and scores again! 1000 points!

You can do it, Raggy! 98 more! Roh! Roh! Roh! Roh!

Scooby cheers him on as he throws a token in “Route 666”. Shaggy continues to send a ball of scat up the lane, getting a perfect score each time, while gagging on every throw.

The game lights up and a leather strap swings around binding Scooby to the driver’s seat.

Rhut da ruck?!

The screen lights up and Scooby’s car revs up its engine! The driver’s seat beside Scooby goes unoccupied until Unknown Soldier falls out of nowhere from the ceiling and into the seat, scaring the bejesus out of Scooby in the process. Soldier looks to the dog and bats his monstrously long tongue out at his competition. When the green light flicks on, flames shoot out from the side of the machine and both virtual cars.

LET’S FUCKING RACE MUTHA FUCKA!!!!!!!!

The seat rocks back and forth as an unknown source of wind blows the loose skin back on Scooby’s face. As his cheeks flap the screen begins to slowly turn around making a complete 180 and revealing a bad of knives on the other side. Scooby’s eyes light up as he looks to Soldier who seems to be anticipating the end. Scooby tries steering the car but nothing seems to be effective and the machine is just going to do what it’s going to do. Scooby manages to make like a wet noodle and slither his way out of the seat that binds him and onto the floor as the spring loaded chairs release, sending Soldier head first into the bed of knives. Scooby looks on wide-eyed and scurries back to Shaggy who is still killing it at Scat Ball… Unfortunately for him, he wasn’t able to keep his cookies entact in the meantime.

Phew…. Crose rone...

Shaggy looks back and sees the corpse of Soldier sticking of the palette of blades.

Who’s that?

Scooby shrugs and worrisome shrug and whimpers.

Like, I’m working on it, Scoob…. I think I have a handle on this.

30,000…. 31,000….. 32,000…..

Not far off from where Shaggy rolls balls of scat down and lane and not so distant from Fred facing a decision that could cost him his life, Paul Heyman stands in front of a large painting of Shane .

As he stares up at it, he leans one way, then to the other…. He narrows his eyes as the illusion of Shane following him back and forth gives him the creeps. Doc stands in front of a series of television screens, perhaps old security cameras from when XWF Land was a full-functioning thing…. If it ever was. Paul makes his way over to Doc and watches the screens with him. We see Shaggy rolling his balls of Scat and friend in the fetal position as Daphne kneels beside him while the giant that was beating the life out of him before sleeps on its back beside them.

Is that Unknown Soldier?

Indeed… He comes and goes as he feels. I’ve seen him stroll in at times just to do that same thing.

Paul raises an eyebrow and nods.

Interesting… Who’re the kids?

Doc shrugs.

Couldn’t tell you. Every so often a group shows up and wants an experience… I feel it is my civic duty as an XWF Legend to provide them with one.

Again Paul nods in approval and steps away from the screen. It would appear that they’re in an office that Shane had once occupied, judging by the self-portrait and the other oddities that remain in the room collecting dust.

Isn’t that what brought YOU here, Mister Heyman?

Uhh, I--- I wouldn’t say an experience… I would say that I was curious as to what you would provide for my client in the future since you’ve taken such interest in him.

Paul found a business card that just appeared in his wallet the other day. The card was very vague, but Paul’s no dummy….

Looking for a friend? The doctor’s doors are ALWAYS open…

Maybe it was the fact Paul kept the card, or just being intrigued with the thought of Doctor Louis D’Ville joining forces with Thaddeus that brought him here. The last thing Paul remembers before appearing in this office was going to bed for the night. The thought of this being a dream crossed his mind, but at the same time, Paul Heyman has been around long enough to not take everything how it seems. And for a dream…. This stuff is all so very real to him. Already knowing that Doc's MO has always challenged the borders of reality, sometimes even shattering them, and that nothing about the doctor has ever fit neatly inside a little box. Heyman knows how to think outside of it.

It is not that I’ve taken interest in your client, Mister Heyman… I’ve taken interest in the possibilities that could stem from taking Little Dukey under my wing….

Paul waits patiently….

Everything that has come to pass these last couple of months… The back and forth nonsense with Chris Page and the boring, so boring stalemates that they continue to bring us week in and week out… It will be coming to an end at High Stakes. There are far, FAR greater things in Mister Duke’s future than bobbing up and down on the midcard and fighting over Television Titles and "One-Ups"…. What I’m bringing to the table FIRST, Mister Heyman, is a decisive victory. No nonsense. No games. New champions. From there? Well, we’ve been down this path before, have we not?

A few short years ago, I, Doctor Louis D’Ville held these titles until I chose not to anymore. I relinquished them during one of my most glorious Shove-Its and gave them back to the UNIVERSE… See? I’m not such a tyrant. I’m not such a bad guy. I saw the suffering experienced through all the competitors in this most FINE federation… and gave something back.

Doc turns away from the screens and faces Paul before walking over to the desk in the center of the room and taking a seat. The doctor motions for his guest to do the same, who obliges.

Would you care for a drink before we continue our business?

Doc thumbs back to the small table of different liquor and spirits behind him. Paul reluctantly waves his hand…

I’ll pass. Maybe next time.

Doc shrugs then prepares his own.

Very well.

With one shot Doc swallows down the drink and lights up a big ol’ cigar. Breathing deep, he releases a plume of smoke that creates a thick overcast within the room.

The reason I’ve brought you here today, Mister Heyman is that I see something within your client that could perhaps be the very thing that could change the course of the XWF forever. A darkness within the boy that casts a shadow over everything that his father has EVER done and a hatred within his heart that will soon turn it black….

Paul, with a bit of shock across his face…

Well… What… What are we gonna do?

Doc’s demeanor changes as a veil of darkness shrouds the room and part of his face. In a deep growl he replies to Paul.

We need Thaddeus to open up to it. His full potential will never be realized if you keep allowing him to run around sharing “heart emojis” with Corey Smith and keep getting tripped up in some millennial love triangle of confusing teenage angst.

Paul’s face turns white.

I, uh..

No need to explain. I understand, he is your client. But, he is going to be MY partner. And becoming that comes with great responsibility. See, over the full 417 consecutive days that I reigned as Tag Team Champion, I grew to no longer rely on whoever was occupying the corner for me at the time. I’ve also learned to do what I have always done in the past and that is to take matters into my own hands to get things done. My success in this place is solely the result of my dominance and with that dominance I have become renowned in the halls whether my name is advertised on the bill or not. My name could be absent for years and years and all it takes is one person to mention the name, Doctor Louis D’Ville, for everyone to stop in their tracks and look around.

Where?

What?

Really?

Oh, crap!

Which is definitely what happened when I revealed myself as Thaddeus’s partner for High Stakes. The world stopped as I cradled that boy in my arms.

Your confidence has always awed me, doctor. I can't help but admire your---

Enough of that. Enough about you.

Heyman chews and swallows his words with a thick gulp.

I know that your black heart has always been in the right place. You not only follow the money…. The fame… The prestige….. But you also create it. I have seen what becomes of a "Paul Heyman Guy" and I am not shy to say, I kinda like it.

Heyman's eyes grow wide and turn green with greed. His mouth waters at what could have been nothing short of a compliment from the great doctor, himself.

Thaddeus will need guided, Mister Heyman. I have seen the darkness in his dreams. I have seen the evil in his actions. I have witnessed the growing despair in his heart. You will all be an audience to it come High Stakes. You will all see what I see! You will feel as I do.

Robert Main and Chris Page have sat together atop this mountain unchallenged for far too long. The threat of them ever being defeated, to them, was lost long ago. I know the feeling. It can be lonely at the top. Actions become mere reflexes and defending the titles becomes monotonous. It is not the Omega's first rodeo with them either. He knows from a few years ago with Archyle how easy it can be to just hold a boot over the heads of the weak, simple competition.

Now, it is my turn again. It is my turn to take the ball to a different court. Change the tune that everyone has had stuck in their heads for 200 plus days. To end this this catastrophe and create our own calamity which will bring about a new world preventing further cataclysm. You boys… you have definitely had an incredible run, indeed. However, times are changing…

Things are not going to be like they have been the past couple of years. You know, like Robert Main being one of the "top guys". I seen you finally had your filthy paws on the UNIVERSAL Title, Mister Main! Shame I wasn't my old self, huh? It is a shame I wasn't here to basque in your reign. Shame. Amirite? I think looking back we are a bit more thankful than we are leading on…. I remember before all of that…. Back when Robert Main occupied the middle to low end of each event I would appear and partake in. Losing for the Hart Championship against not a king, but a joker. On the constant losing end of each battle with the KINGS while trying to overcome odds within AX3…. It's quite a feat to see that you've come so far. It's also laughable to even mention or brag about your accomplishments when, in reality, it took so many folks, including myself, to vanish and step aside for awhile so you could stand even a chance.

Or…

Maybe it just took you longer than usual to find your groove. Like my new partner, he too will find a nice groove to dig his heels into…. Not that he hasn't been successful already, but as I mentioned earlier, there is so much more. Perhaps you joining forces with an old XWF'r like Chris Page gave you the confidence you've needed for so long to comfortably move from the shallow end to come play with the big boys in the deep end. Maybe that legacy we keep hearing about over and over again was the spark that made you want to create your very own legacy! I am sure it is a touching revelation of a story, one that someday I'll catch while flipping through the many pages of XWF history. As for now, spare me.

Heyman continues to sit and eat up every single word that Doc is sharing. For the first time ever, Paul Heyman remains speechless as he sits as an audience to the good doctor.

You know what you are walking into; I have no doubts about that. While you and I have failed to come face to face prior to this, due as said to your status at the time, you know you can't the absolute worst results could rear their ugly head. Going against what I had originally thought, your partner has seemed to have done his homework a bit… Judging by the fact the boy has been very careful not to say too much prior to this week…. Chris Page realizes the threat that is barreling down the highway like a mack truck heading straight in your direction. I have watched as he attacks Duke… I have sat back and listened to him attempt to pick Corey Smith apart. I've laughed along with him as we simultaneously get the urge to rip our eyes from their sockets before sitting through another Witness production… And while my presence in the battle royale main event may not be his top priority, his priorities may change following our match just prior to it.

I know you gentlemen are feeling the heat for the first time in a long time. The fire's a blazing…. The coals are cherry red….. In less than two weeks my friends, your worlds are going to be turned upside down and your pride will be smitten with the might of a true XWF Legend… Your legacies will remain intact though, I am certain. If anything, your legacies could grow greater than you have ever dreamed! Falling to me, your defeat, your failure will fuel the fires that have died down over the recent years and bring a new light to this fine federation.

As Doc finishes, his last cold breath puffs out a tiny hint of smoke from his now expired cigar. Paul remains with a look of admiration, love, and respect before Doc looks to him, bearing a sinister grin from ear to ear….

Now… Go tell your boy…. *COUGH*.... Your client the good news….

Doc stands up and holds his arms out wide. Paul thinks to himself… "Oh my God… a hug?!" But, as he reaches his feet and brushes the front of his suit off, Doc brings his hands together and claps as hard as he can causing a *POOF* of cigar smoke! Paulie coughs and gags as it burns his throat and eyes. He tries moving away from it, but it has literally taken over the entire room! He waves his arms and attempts blowing the smoke away, but to no success. Blindly taking another step, he falls forward and onto his face on the floor.

What in the….

Gathering his marbles and opening his eyes, he now realizes he is no longer in a former office of former XWF Owner Shane …. But back in his hotel room, on the floor beside the bed.

It WAS a dream…. Oh wow. Wow. Just wow.

Paul crawls back up onto the bed and takes a deep sigh.

That's too bad… I liked the way all of that---- What the?

Paulie looks over to his night stand and notices his phone light up. An invisible finger enters his key code, and shuffles through the contacts. Thaddeus's contact lights up and begins to dial. Paul frantically reaches and grabs the phone and throws it up to his ear awaiting an answer in the darkest and latest of this ever so strange night.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(11-24-2020), Corey Smith (11-22-2020), Dolly Waters (11-23-2020), Johnny Legend (11-22-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-22-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (11-22-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-22-2020), Unknown Soldier (11-28-2020)