Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes RP Board
Short and to the point.
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-21-2020, 11:46 PM

"Hey-o fuckers. How have you all been? Well it seems. As I'm sure you all know. I've been gone. Came in here on fire and then poof, gone, not to be heard from. Yeah, that's life but I'm back now, that's all that matters. It looks like I've come back at a great time, there are some new faces here. Some titles have switched around. The land of the Xtreme is always changing shape as we can tell. That's what makes this place great. What ever happens, happens. It's all based on the roll of the dice. You never know what you're going to get. I know this because my first two opponents are Thunder Knuckles, which I was happy about. I have nothing but respect for that man. Last time I was here, he was kicking ass and taking the T.V. Title to the Moon."

"TK, listen, I may have respect for you and there isn't anyone here in the XWF who can say you didn't make that T.V. have value. That's just a damn fact but c'mon. You don't think I'm just going to let you roll over me and win do you? You're fucking smarter than that and you know it, I can't say the same thing for our other opponent, Dipshit Gilmour. Which I have not idea why he's still around. He's like that fly that gets into your house and buzzes around like an asshole, you look for the fucker but you just can't find him and he just keeps making noise, it's super annoying."

"Yes Gilmour. You're a fucking fly. Annoying little shit who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut, we all wished you did. It would stop all the shit coming out and stinking up the place. Your glory days are over, if you can even call them that. I've done more in my first week here, then you did all of 2020. How does that feel? To know you're a God damn loser? I almost feel bad I have to kick your ass. It's like kicking a homeless dog, which I'd never do. I love dogs. Great thing you're Peter Gilmour. I already know how to beat you. Everyone here does. It's not at all. Anyways, this was just something short and sweet. We'll speak more later. I'm glad I'm back. I fucking missed this place."

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Felix Jones's post:
Atara Raven (11-22-2020), Theo Pryce (11-29-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-22-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Felix Jones's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-22-2020)