Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes RP Board
I’ve got a dollar bill, you’ve got a five...it’s damn good to be alive!
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-21-2020, 07:29 PM

Well here we are, Tombstone, Arizona. Marf is truly out of that awful, boring and flat out disgusting Germany. Marf is sitting on a bed in a half-decent hotel room. He has a cowboy hat on for a reason that could only make sense to him.

Marf: Well, it may be a curtain jerking preshow match, but I’m on the damn card. And really it doesn’t matter anyway since I’m in the battle royal later that night. Really it just means I get the longest rest time between bouts. And I’m okay with that. I’ll gladly take on a four way dance to get the ball rolling.

Marf smiles and flicks off the cowboy hat with the flick of his wrist. Like that’s supposed to mean something. Which it likely does, again, only to him.

Marf: So what can I really say at this point? I’m taking on Brian Storm, Shawn Wylde and Kieran Overton. Three dudes I really don’t know anything about. And to be honest, that’s kind of exciting! Three brand new friends for me to be introduced to. It’s like a game, what’s behind the three doors!?

Is that even a real game? Marf certainly seems convincing as he leans forward with a carved out grin ear to ear.

Marf: Behind door number one! Here we have, Brian Storm! A god loving dipshit straight outta Tennessee! This backwoods idiot plays up the heart on his sleeve shtick, when he even bothers to be around. Must be hard to get out of those lazy naps. A self professed friendly stoner with a keen sense of smell. The only thing I smell, is bullshit.

Your limited abilities will be exposed at High Stakes, by yours truly. This isn’t some friendly banter match, we all have something to prove. Hell, you have to just try and prove you’re not a dipshit Brian. But it’s too late for you my new pal, I’m going to drop you on your damn head. If you’re lucky, maybe it’ll knock some sense into you.

Marf laughs a bit and claps. It’s like he’s watching this made up game show in his head.

Marf: Annnd behind door number two we have Shawwwwwnnnnn Wylde! Or Spider-Man with mild leukaemia? Either or. I’m sure you think you can sling around that ring like some hero but it just isn’t going to pan out that way my new buddy. Sooner or later I will get my hands on you. And no amount of wiggling will free you from the brutal holds I will lock you up in.

There isn’t going to be some happy go lucky comic book ending for you, Shawn. I’m going to beat you down in that ring. Spider-Man, antman, super shitboy whatever the hell you think you are. It doesn’t matter what persona you use. Not to me. I will get to you, and I will drop you on your damn head.

Marf stands up and actually does a fist pump. He’s truly into his nonexistent show.

Marf: And last but probably least, door number three! Here is Kieran Overtonnnnnn! An angry, annoying, fat sack of shit attempting to call himself a wrassler. You call yourself a destructive beast but I’ve never heard of ya. You look like a destructive, oversized beanie baby. How am I supposed to be intimidated by that my new amigo?

Oh, you like violence and fighting eh? That’s fine, I’ll be more than happy to oblige you and bring some serious violence. Keep hiding in the shadows or show up, I don’t care. Once we’re in that ring the countdown begins. Could be minutes, could be just seconds. But at some point, you’re getting dropped on your fucking head. I promise you that.

Marf claps and evens starts waving at...absolutely nobody. This is just a little odd to watch.

Marf: And there you have it folks! Three incredible dipshits, all capable of failure. Come one, come all with your comments and opinions, or don’t! It doesn’t matter to me, I’ll be dropping all three of you halfwits on your heads one by one. It does not matter who is pinned, all that matters is I’m walking out of there with a victory. Door one, two or three, doesn’t matter. I win at the end.

And that seems to be all for now as Marf walks forward and kicks his hotel door closed. Just in time to fade to black.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Marf's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-29-2020), Atara Raven (11-22-2020)