Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes RP Board
Dick on the Run
Dick Powers Offline
🍆

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

11-21-2020, 07:30 PM

King of the SEXtreme and soon to be champion, Dick Powers baby baybayyyy!!!

I stand on a wooden post submerged in my oxygenated pool as I practice Tai Chi, my form is perfect as I balance one-footed on the support and extend my arms outward breathing with the discipline of a kung fu master doing synchronized swimming; my monstrous hog acting like a counter-weight swinging like a goddamn pendulum as gravity itself bows before my dense disco-stick. I push my arms forward with an exhale and inhale with a delicate flowing movement of my wrists; my balance shakes as a large bang sounds from inside my dope ass mansion. I open my eyes and relax my stance looking back inside, Riley runs out to me, his blubbering blubber in a panic. I take a step down and fall face-first into the pool, once again forgetting I cannot walk on water like that cuck Jesus. Emerging from the water with a panicked gasp, I splutter my lips as I fix my hair and go to meet Riley.

“DICK!”

“Riley, what’s the matter? Who on earth is causing that commotion?”

“It’s the freakin’ feds, Dick!”

“Oh shiiiiiiiiiiit. You think they're coming after me for tax evasion and you murdering that guy?”

Riley begins to hyperventilate as he clutches his chest and struggles to get any words out. I place my hands on my hips and with a quick twist of my lower body, I cock slap some sense into Riley. He exhales gently, holding his now red cheek.

“Thank you, Dick, I needed that.”

“Everyone needs my tough love, Riley, now what about the feds?”

“They’re busting the damn door down, Dick!”

I point a finger at Riley as I grab a towel.

“Some mighty fine alliteration there, Riles, let’s check it out and see if we can form some sort of escape plan.”

Me and Riley head inside and peek out the window to see a SWAT team heaving a battering ram as dudes in suits look onward. One of the suits holds a megaphone to his lips.

FBI: “Dick Powers, we have a warrant for your arrest! Do not resist.”

I ponder for a moment. I’m rich and white, what can they really do to me? Yet, my supple form would be passed around in the week of minimum-security prison resort. So that’d be pretty sweet too. And I could get a prison tat! Like a teardrop oh man, that’d be radical!

“Well, Riley, it’s been a good run but I’m turning my fine ass in.”

“Dick! You can’t please. I’ll… I’ll be deported!”

“That sounds like not my problem you limey, thick-titted bitch.”

“Please, Dick! I’m begging you, I can’t go back to England! They’ll make me watch the Queen’s speech at Christmas and the only thing to eat is burnt sausages and off tomatoes placed effortlessly on food items they don’t belong on. It’s hell, Dick!”

“Hmmm. England is indeed a hellscape of bad teeth and carbs. Fine, Riley, but you owe me!”

“Thank you, Dick! Thank you.”

Me and Riley continue to watch outside as the ripped team, muscles bulging unsheath their intimidating ram and bring the girthy weight into the fragile wooden door. The wood groans and buckles under the weight as the ram is brought back and thrusts again with a heavy groan of the sweaty team cradling the throbbing battering ram with a tight grip, the wood loosens practically begging to let loose. The wet, veiny ram shows no restraint pounding the door over and over again as the wood screams in both parts ecstasy and pain, its hinges trembling. With exhausted breaths, the team gives one last orgasmic cry as the ram penetrates the door which explodes into a creamy squirt of white splinters as the now flaccid ram is tucked back away and the team light up a cigarette. The suit screams from the microphone.

FBI: “YES DICK! I’M COMING! … IN!”

"Fuck that was hot.”

I turn to Riley, wiping sweat from my brow.

“Quick Riley, to the Dick-Mobile!”

As Riles and myself rush over to an oddly placed bookshelf and twist the titties on two busts to open up the secret door behind the bookcase, two stripper poles that you would find in some sort of firehouse greet us and me and Riley slide down, myself turning upside down with a spin like a goddamn sexual helicopter. Once we reach the bottom we rush over to the sexiest vehicle known to man, a neon pink Pontiac Firebird with the flaming visage on the hood handling some impressive hog. Riley goes to the bitch seat as I strut over hands on hips and swing open the door with nothing but a swift pelvic thrust, sliding into the black leather seats and caressing the dashboard I whisper sensually to my pride and joy.

"Hello sweet baby, daddy's home."

I twist the keys in the ignition and the pussy wagon bursts to life with an impressive roar. I get rock fucking hard as the angel under foot rumbles like a bucking bronco, I chuckle as I pat the wheel.

"You missed me, girl? Hope you're ready for a wild night, no fuzzy cuffs today you dirty bitch."

I rev the engine as Riley fixes himself to the seat and I peel out of the secret garage speeding towards the rocks ahead which open in the knick of time. Could you imagine if they didn't open? How fucked of a promo would that have been!? Anyway! We GTFO of dodge and start our new lives as convicts on the run.

"Hey baby."

"It's me, Dick Powers, live from the secret hideout to talk the trash upon some lame-ass bitch who actually thinks putting on a mask makes him more interesting or threatening. Spoilers, it doesn't dude. Now you're just a cuck in a silly mask."

"Robert Main to me is most probably the most boring wrestler in XWF, like dude has some talent and has hit some great highs in his career. I can't take that away from him, he is a good wrestler! But, hot damn this prick just goes through the motions until he gets to a point where he can get his slippers on and become settled and just turns into the most mundane piece of shit I have ever seen. Like look at him with the Xtreme title, all he is doing is just sitting on it and waiting. He isn't pushing himself out to be the best Xtreme champ in the world, he isn't forcing himself in the spotlight as number two of the company, shit with no Universal champ he's number one..."

"Robert Main right now is number fucking one right now."

"That's horrifyingly sad. All he's doing is grabbing onto Chris Page's coattails and letting him push his team to newer heights, I mean not like that's hard, XWF's tag team division is sadder than Peter Gilmour's sex life. But Page is trying his darndest while Main keeps getting fatter and lazier. Like what is Main doing right now? He's biding his time to get a briefcase so he can cash in on the Uni champ. On the off chance he actually beats me, which trust me is a very low chance because I am a golden god, does that defense means he gets his case? Man, I really hope the winner of the battle royale at High Stakes is prepared for that. So yeah, he wants a case because he lost to Engineer then used his case to win the title, then he got cashed in on by Unknown Soldier and got bitch slapped in the rematch then he cried and sulked and left for a bit. Then Soldier got cashed in on, then Engineer got cashed in on, then Fuzz got cashed in on now Lacklan left and a bunch of people are fighting for the title... Main, why haven't you fucking tried to get that belt back at all? Because Page wants it? Dude has had 20 chances to win it and YOU personally stopped him from doing that before teaming up with him like the fucking you are."

"Or are you hoping to cash him on in because you're actually that predictable?"

"Like dude, you best put some beard oil on, moisturize your palms and cup my manly balls for doing this solid for you. For pushing Hanari Carnes far, far away from this match so I can add some goddamn flavor into your life. The last exciting match you could have had was against Wizard and he fucked that up so now here's your chance to actually have fun and feel that excitement for a new challenge for the first time in a year. But no, you're going to do the same shit as always and go gambling or drinking or having sex or sticking your dick in a toaster and just focus on doing nothing interesting again."

"Just long drawn out focus on whatever activity you're doing and always making sure it's just that much longer than your opponents because your cock envy is that fucking rampant. Making sure you get the last word in because you're that fucking insecure. All the while promoting this pipe dream that you're an unstoppable monster hanging around with a 50-year-old man that thinks putting spooky eyeliner on is really fucking cool."

"You are actually draining energy from me just from me talking about you because how can I repeat the same thing that literally everyone else has said. There's nothing new to you, man, you're just a mediocre void who goes from an easy match to another easy match and just exists here. You are ruthlessly boring to talk about and it's so fucking sad that you used to be cool. Maybe you need a change of scenario, maybe when me, someone who isn't even a wrestler really, upsets you and forces you out of the company crying for another few months all the while, my handsome self adds some fucking fun and creativity to the title scene here."

"But Dick, you fat cocked, double cheek having beautiful mother fucker, I hear you say, you show up once every two months and don't really seem to care about what match you're in, how will you deal with the duties of 24/7!?"

"..."

"Bitch I'm going to realize I'm getting pinned once every few hours... It's not hard and shit maybe I will give it my all this time since there's a fancy fashion accessory on the line. That belt has a skull on it, which means I can start my goth phase again. That is very exciting to me!"

"Anyway, I'm gonna cut this short because a small talk about Robert Main has made me want to drink a glass of warm milk and cuddle up in bed. Plus I wanna make sure Main gets a nice easy start so he can get overconfident and say a bunch of really dumb stuff that I can make fun of. It's honestly really hilarious to me that he acts all cocky and mean but has the mouth of a Christian child who just discovered Xbox Live."

"So! Join me next time when me and Riley find a spooky ghost town inhabited by cowboys and fine ass hoes! There may even be a special cameo from a certain Australian."

I shoot a sexy wink.

"Stay tuned tomorrow or sometime maybe, I dunno, I honestly don't care anymore I just want to drink to get Main off my mind because the imaginary image of him in my brain is causing me to become completely numb."

"BYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyeeeee!!!"

[Image: 0iokh39.png]

Then and Forever
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Dick Powers's post:
Atara Raven (11-21-2020), Charlie Nickles (11-21-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-21-2020)