Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes RP Board
No Power
Johnny Legend Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

11-21-2020, 08:11 AM

[Image: nopowertitle.png]
part four BILLION!

[Image: nopowerdiv.png]
A few days agoo...

The scene opens to Johnny Legend's face. Ice-icicles begin to form down his eyebrows, as Johnny is shivering in front of a barrel of fire, inside a fireplace.. INSIDE HIS HOME! Johnny tosses a wooden leg he broke off a chair and into the barrel to stoke the fire.

Johnny snaps his head around, "Huh? What was that!?" He stares off into the pitch black.

The wind was fierce, taking out power for many across all of Michigan; Johnny stands there with blankets covering his whole body and head, as the wind howls through the plastic sheets he staple up to the windows, hopeful to keep a bit of cold from coming inside.

"WHO'S THERE!?" Johnny yells into the darkness. "Lucky?" He shakes his head, "Nah.. He went to the Monkey Buffet Festival in Thailand." Johnny holds up a picture of Lucky feeding a Monkey as the two bath together. Very erotic.

Suddenly, a piece of paper flies out from the darkness and smacks Johnny in the face. "Whaffa!" Johnny says with the paper muffling his voice.

[Image: barreloffire-1.png]

He reaches out and snatches the paper off his face, "What the fuck is this?"

[Image: paperdino.png]

"I really gotta find better gloves.." Johnny tries his best to hold the piece of paper with the mouth of a T-Rex glove.

"Who the fuck cares about some Battle Royale!?" Johnny bitch-slaps the paper, "It's not even for anything, either!"

He tosses it into the barrel, quickly burning it into ashes and smoke.

"Battle Royale. Pft." Johnny tries to roll his eyes, but they seem stuck in position.

"Who cares! I mean.." He leans forward into the flames, trying to defrost his eyeballs. "If it was for something... Like the Universal title? Then yeah, I would've jumped on that Battle Royale like white on Michael Pence." Johnny leans back, smoke rising from his burnt eyebrows as he got a little too close to the flame.

[Image: eys-1.png]

Johnny blows upwards, putting out the little flames that were still burning on his brow.

"Nah. I'm perfectly fine not wasting my time. I mean, I do have a match at High Stakes. A worthless Bubba Royale would be...well..worthless."
Johnny reassures himself that the battle royale isn't worth his time, while the flame reflects off his glassy eyes.

"No. I have to focus on my rematch against Thunder Knuckles. I'm gonna take that title away from him this ti.." Johnny is cut off as another piece of paper flies into his face.

He grabs snatches the paper off his face, "Huh? No... No.. No. No. No. No."

[Image: paperdino3.png]

"This... This can't be!" Johnny chucks the paper into the barrel, burning it up as the souls of dead jobbers float into the air.

"CHARLIE FUCKING NICKLES!?"

Johnny paces back and forth, rubbing the Dino glove's mouth on his chin. "This has to be a mistake? I swear my buddy Thunder Knuckles was champion? How? How can the next Universal champion lose to... Charlie Nickles." Johnny sickens himself thinking of poor TK losing to Charlie. "This has to be a joke?" Johnny laughs uncontrollably, "HAHAHA, FUNNY FUCKING JOKE, GUYS!" Johnny yells into the darkness, eyes darting around, preparing for another piece of paper to smack him in the face.

"I mean, I lost to Thunder Knuckles. And if he lost to Charlie Nickles... What the fuck can I possibly do to win then!?"

The flicker from the fire casts a shadow on the wall behind Johnny. Mimicking all his mannerism, the shadow reflects Johnny, as he continues to pace back and forth.

"I barely beat Atari.. Atara last Savage. Was it Savage? What federation is this?"

FIVE MINUTES LATER

".. XWF!" Johnny is so happy. He begins to dance, shaking his hips with the Dino glove waving in the air.

"Yeah. Take it. TAKE IT!" Johnny smacks the air in front of him.

A shot outside, we find two hobos walking by Legend's house. A silhouette of Johnny dancing can be seen from the outside. The hobos look at one another, one says, "John huffing glue again?" The other replies with, "Better lock our cans tonight." The two hobo agree with each other and shuffle away into the darkness.

We cut back inside, with Johnny Legend finally done with his flabby dance, he kneels down to catch his breath. "Charlie Nickles."

Huffing and puffing, "I..."

"I can beat him, right?"

Johnny's head jets up, hearing a familiar crinkling sound off in the distance. "Oh noooo." He stands up, preparing himself for another piece of paper hitting his face. With his hands up, ready to block anything that comes his way; Johnny gets caught off-guard by the barrel of fire making a strange noise. "Wha.."

Johnny mumbles something under his breath in frustration, as he slides the paper off his face.

[Image: paperdinoeee.png]

"Oh." Johnny tosses the paper into the fire. His head lowers in shame, knowing full well he is far too lazy to defeat anyone here in XWF without his opponents tossing the match. "I still haven't even filled out the B.O.B. application! I'm a fucking bum!"

"Even IF that Battle Royale WAS for the Universal title? I STILL WOULDN'T CARE!"

"I lose. I lose. I lose. I WIN!" Johnny flashes an uneasy smile.

"Charlie Nickles.. People keep saying we are like two peas in a pod? Wait... That's not the right saying? No. They say we are like one another? Something like that for fucks sake. I guess it's because we're both a little hoboy? A little trashy? I don't know. All I know is that I already won a match this month. So this match at High Stakes is really not so High or Stakey to me."

Johnny extends his arms out towards the fire, keep the Dino glove away so the plastic doesn't melt around his hand. "I still can't believe Charlie Nickles defeated Thunder Knuckles." He shakes his head for a second, but stops once he figures something out, "Wait!"

"Thunder lost on purpose! YES!" His smile grows even larger, almost wrapping around the back of his head. "Thunder needs to look weak by losing to Charlie... THUS! When he faces against Sarah... WAIT! NO! NO NEED FOR PAPER IN MY FACE! I JUST REMEMBER SARAH IS GONE! DON'T HIT ME!" Johnny yells, cowering behind a moldy chair.

"Ooookkk. We good?" Johnny stands up and continues his sad excuse to why his boy TK lost. "Soooo, anyways.. Thunder lost to Charlie to look weak. This way, whenever he faces the next Universal champion... BOOM! He fucking whoops their ass due to them thinking Thunder is a useless blockhead from losing against Charlie Nickles. PERFECT! I salute Thunder for his brave actions in throwing that match. It shall all pay off."

Johnny chuckles, "May a piece of paper strike me in the face if I'm clueless about all this shit."

He waits... his eyes darting from side to side. After a bit, Johnny let's out a relax sigh, "I kne.."

[Image: nopowerdiv.png]

[Image: newxwfsig-1.png]
The KING of static televisions in promos and god dammit this sig is off-center!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Johnny Legend's post:
ALIAS (11-21-2020), Atara Raven (11-21-2020), Theo Pryce (11-29-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-21-2020)