Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes RP Board
Tension is great integrity.
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-20-2020, 04:35 AM

[Image: giphy.gif]

Robert stood staring at the horizon just before dawn, eyeballing the eastern sky that was filled to the brim with muddled up tones of rosy salmon and sandy yellows. What an undistinguishable way to welcome a new day, a brand-new beginning he thought to himself. Coffee as black as coal in one hand, an unlit Cuban cigar in the other, as he traces the top of the oversized mug with his fingers as the steam swirling above the warm liquid. The air was concentrated with the fresh aroma as he continued watching the horizon, taking a brief moment to drink in the essence with his nose letting out a deep sigh. ” Ahhhhh…” He then leisurely lifted his mug taking a sip in solace and waited as the sun fractured the horizon as the sky exploded with a plethora of aesthetically appealing colors. At that moment, the heavens were more flamboyant than any painting hanging on any wall around the world. Robert nods in complete harmony staring at a mere glimpse of nirvana that expeditiously vanishes into the blue.

” Perfect…”

Unexpectedly Robert feels a hand on his shoulder.

“Do you do this every morning? Or is something special about today? Staring off in the distance? Your still as strange as ever…”

Robert rolls his eyes nudging his brother with his fist.

” Good morning to you too ass hole.”

Oliver, grins as Robert motions his little brother along.

” Let’s go to the shop, I’ve got a surprise for you, I think it's something that you are going to like... And it's not a prostitute”

"Well shit... No nookie for me..."

The two walk for a few moments across the concrete driveway peering out over the vast Nevada desert as Robert opened the shop door flicking on the overhead lights. The shop was more like a warehouse than anything Oliver had ever seen before. In the middle of Robert’s shop, there were three objects covered with tarps and one solitary oversized wooden crate. Robert then points.

” Go and pull the tarp off the one in the middle…”

Oliver pulls the tarp as Robert watched the shock register on his brothers face before he had the chance to hide it. A compact smile played on Oliver’s cherry red lips.

” Is this mine?”

Robert nods taking another sip of coffee.

” It is… A custom 2020 Harley, just for you little brother. Kayla already put the title in your name… It’s a token of gratitude for everything that you have gone through, and me saying sorry for not being there when everything went down. The family business is tough, Dad’s been locked up several times, now you. I know how tough it was on you Oliver and I’m truly sorry. I should have been there when they locked you up, I should have protected you. It was supposed to be me. It was my run to make, my career got in the way of that and because of my choice, you paid a price. I’ll never choose wrestling over blood again.”

Oliver crosses his arms uncovering two more motorcycles.

These yours?”

” Yeah I had to get one in flat black and gunmetal.”

” Go figure… My brother must have it all... I apricate it, Bobby, I do… But it’s going to take more than a motorcycle as a gift for me to forgive you. This shit runs deep, I took the fall for you and while I was locked up you made millions traveling all around the world living your best life… It’s going to take time…”

” Listen, Ollie don’t you think for a second that I haven’t lived with this on my chest the entire time that you were away. I’ve blamed myself for years, I’ve beaten myself up and lived in a fog for a long time now… You paid a debt that can never be repaid…”

” Still a greedy ass… Listen, I love you and that will never change, we just got to work through this shit and get out on the other side whole again. In time that will happen… But now that we have our underground club back from those thieving pricks YOU left in charge. How do we get the family business up and running without getting noticed?”

” Inch by inch little bro… There’s no rush on this… Time is on our side… The feds don’t even know the club exists… And even if they did, it’s a club with go-go girls and booze… Nothing illegal besides not having a liquor license… And if and when it is discovered, we get a license and use it to run cover for everything else. We’ve got to have a place to launder money… And there is no better place than a strip club…”

” It’s not the club I’m worried about Robert it’s the guns…”

Robert sighs as the tension builds between the brothers.

[Image: mSA9qq0.jpg]

” The guns come from the border with no serial numbers. These ghost guns can’t be traced back to us, we just can’t get caught with them.”

” No shit… That’s why we should not be doing this ourselves, I get caught I go away, and they toss the fucking key. It's a huge risk to be taking fresh out of the pen...”

” Oliver you think that I don’t understand that? I do… But right now, if we want to keep things going, we have to take this burden on ourselves.”

” So, why Chris Page then? Seems to me from the outside looking in, the two of you are having some issues… Trouble in paradise. I’m not sure that we can trust him, Robert… He drops a dime on us we are done.”

” He’s no rat!”

” Yeah that’s what everyone says until they have a rat problem… So, when’s Page going to get here? I mean he has no idea he’s about to run guns across state lines… Dropping that in his lap should be an epic moment of clarification… I’m just ready to hit the road man it’s been years. We don’t want our first run back in business to be late.”

” Have patience little brother, Chris has a knack for making dramatic appearances, not to mention being fashionably late.” Robert leers down at his custom made Rolex checking the time. ” Don’t worry we’ll make the drop as advertised, listen, Ollie, if you are having second thoughts about this…”

Oliver interjects cutting his older brother off mid-sentence.

” I’m fine… And I mean that I just haven’t been on a motorcycle in years… I’m anxious to feel the wind on my face again.”

The motorcycle ride was a ritual Robert and Oliver had… Each firmly seated behind the oversized fairing would turn their keys and just sit for a few moments, listening to the purr of the engine. Feeling the lightning between their legs on solid machines. Once on the road in the open desert, they would disregard speed limits, opening the throttle. Finally, the day that Oliver had been sweating arrived like a freight train, he knew coming out that the family business would have to continue onward… Picking up where he left off in handcuffs… He just didn’t believe it would happen at a breakneck speed. Robert watched from a distance taking a seat on his custom Harley Davidson as his little brother paced back in forth in. Robert lit his cigar as Oliver placed his hands on his hips staring off in the distance as his stomach turned over ebbing and flowing like the ocean in a hurricane of doubt. Everything hinges on what they were about to do, and once done it can never be undone. This was the point of no return, bail now or risk going back to prisons for the rest of his natural life. Oliver can't seem to think straight this morning, but that was to be expected.

” So, what are we running to Arizona? Unmarked Glocks? Uzis?”

Below his chestnut eyes was a grin that showed almost every tooth in his head. A Cheshire smirk lit up his face as Robert took a long draw on his cigar.

[Image: 3sR43mf.jpg]

” Oh, just fully automatic Russian AK’s… Nothing too dramatic…”

Robert and Oliver were arms dealers on the side, something that has been a part of the Main family for generations… They were the merchants of death and horror, not the sanitized version on the silver screens either, but the real spreaders of massacres, the killing of entire families… War and weapons are what makes the world go around after all. Oliver leered at the oversized crate with a dead quality to his eyes, as if the soul had long departed and left this zombie-man, a monster willing to do the bidding of the dark forces for a price. Robert and Oliver both cherished their luxuries and the dirty money that floated in electronic nothingness. Take away that loot, take away the guns, and all that's left is something so pathetic, something that gave up their hearts a long ago, they sold their souls to the devil himself for extra champagne and loved it.

” I’ve always been a fan of Mikhail Kalashnikov weapon, reliable in any given situation, and deadly as shit. You either stay strapped or get clapped…”

Robert lifts a section of blinds peering out the window.

” Hey here comes Page… Want to play a prank on his ass?”

Oliver grins…

“I’ll get behind the door…”

As soon as Page walks through the threshold of the shop Robert knocks Page to the concrete floor as Oliver places a Glock .40 right between his eyes. Page freezes lifting his hands, he then shouts at Robert.

[Image: Mi2iAQP.jpg]

” What in the actual fuck is this shit? I’ll tell you this right now you son of a bitch you better just go ahead and pull that trigger, because if you don’t… I’ll get up and kick your teeth down your throat…”

Robert and Oliver both look at one another and bust out laughing.

” The look on your face man… You shit your pants, didn’t you?”

Page flips Robert off.

” Fuckers…”

Oliver helps Page to his feet.

” Hey man my names Oliver, Robert's younger more handsome brother... Oh, and if it makes you feel any better, it was loaded.”

Oliver extends his hand as Pages shakes his head shaking Oliver’s hand.

” Nice to meet you dick… I can tell your brothers, the both of you are pricks… Jesus, anyway… So, what we are doing here Robert?”

” So, do you want to make a shit load of cash?”

Page nods…

” Uh, hell yes…”

Oliver interjects…

” It’s highly illegal.”

Page shrugs, tossing his arms into the air.

” Yeah so’s smoking pot a lot of places I go, but guess what? I do it anyway… So, what is it?”

” Ollie, can you give Chris and me a few moments to talk?”

” Sure I’ll go outside while you two ladies sort things out like a couple of bitches…”

Robert leans against one of the motorcycles pointing at Page.

” I need to know I can trust you because this shit that we are about to do… Chris, there’s no coming back from it… If we are caught, we will go to prisons for the rest of our lives… Can I trust you?”

Page crosses his arms.

” What the hell do you mean can you trust me? I’ve had your back for a year now, unlike you who didn’t have my back when all hell broke loose, and I lost the Television Championship.”

Robert waves Pages off.

” Here we go with that bull shit again; you want to blame everyone else for what happened out there that night. The odds were stacked against you sure… Chris, I’ve always had your back, hell I had your back when no one else in the company would. But we have always had an agreement going into this thing, as a Tag Team! We also agreed to stay out of one another’s singles matches unless asked to do otherwise… You didn’t ask me to be out there and that falls on your shoulders. I’ve never asked you to follow me around defending the X-title when I was attacked relentlessly. No, I took that shit on the chin and dealt with it. You need to do the same thing with this.”

Page squints his eyes in frustration before cutting Robert off.

" Wait a fucking second here... Deal with it? You, want me to fucking deal with it? I am dealing with it; it’s taking every fiber of my being not to slap the condescending taste out of your mouth. The Television Title was mid-card to my Championship...You're wrestling back to a federation that relies solely on gimmicks to sell tickets, it was my chance to become the longest-reigning something all on my own while stepping out of your fucking shadow! And you wanna know something?”

There’s a brief pause from Chris as he sticks his index finger into Robert's chest.

" It would still be mine if you had my back out there regardless of the pact, we’ve made in the past… But you’re right Robert, I’m going to deal with it like I have been dealing with it the last several weeks until it’s all out of my system while you run off and join the ranks of that lame wolf pack desperately seeking other people’s validation while the ONE person who came to your hospital room a little over a year ago, the ONE person that slapped some sense into you has to stand here and fucking try to convince you if you can trust me? Get the fuck outta here with that lame shit bruh… Maybe B.o.B was right all along.”

Robert laughs out loud getting nose to nose with Page.

” Maybe all you do care about is your self-preservation.”

" Are you that freaking blind man? Your butt hurt because I joined the wolf pack? New flash pal, I did it in case we needed back up, take a long look around Chris, the sharks are circling... They all want what we have... Do you not see that or are you blinded by that enormous ego still? We get into a shootout, it's always nice to know we've got more guns waiting in the wings ready to get down. There's going to be a point in time where we won't have enough firepower... A point in time where you and I are trapped in the Alamo with our backs against the wall... I did what you wouldn't... I put my God damn arrogance aside and realized that I'm not a fucking God, and there might come a time where we need a bailout. That's the difference between you and me... I can see the entire fucking picture; you only see what you choose... What you should be is grateful."[orange]

Chris pushes Robert away turning his back.

" Grateful? Are you kidding me? Grateful... Fuck you, Robert!"

[orange]” I know that those sleazeballs have been planting seeds of doubt in your head. They want you to turn on me, but Chris you of all people know deep down that they cannot take you to the promise land. You play ball with those merry band of idiots, guess where you’ll be? The mid-card begging for scraps… You're better than that… Chris, I need to know that I can still trust you. We have an opportunity to become the longest-reigning Tag Team Champions in XWF history. That’s a gigantic deal. You need to put this bull shit aside and look at the big picture and mark your spot in history or let it all fall apart between us. That choice is yours.”

Page shakes his head.

" You don’t think I see their game? But brother it’s more than a game when there’s some proof within pudding. Nobody wants to squash all this more than I do because we are on the forefront of doing something that no other team has been able to do… Shatter the glass ceiling and every record that comes along with it. Nobody has put these Tag Titles at the forefront more than I have! They’re the only thing I have going for myself and even that’s thrown in my face because you and your accomplishments in the business…”

"You guys need tampons or what? Jesus Christ, it's like listening to high school girls argue over the popular kid..."

Chris cuts his eyes towards Oliver lashing out.

" Dude just don’t! I just met you and I’d hate to have embarrass you in front of your brother.”

Chris shifts his attention back towards Robert.

” You question if you can trust me? How the fuck can you trust him…”

Chris points towards Oliver as he continues.

” He just served a stint, what’s to say this isn’t a setup? There’s nothing that says this mother fucker isn’t in with the fuzz.”

Oliver swats at Page’s finger stepping forward causing Robert to quickly step between both Oliver and Chris.

” Maybe I should have put a hallow point right between those eyes and did the world a fucking favor.”

Oliver backs away as he points at Robert.

” You better get your boy.”

"Yeah, yeah, walk away spot… The smartest move you’ve made all day.”

Robert pushes the two apart getting more frustrated.

" Both of you need to calm the fuck down…”

" You calm the fuck down! You just didn’t have a gun in your goddamn face you prick. Then you question my trust? I’ve never been more insulted than I am right now by the one fucking guy that I’ve given so much to over the last year and a half.”

" That's a two-way street Chris and you know that. I've been there for you as well... Now answer the question… Can I fucking trust you?

” You can trust me! So, what are we doing?”

Robert reaches out placing his hand on Page’s shoulder and replies with two words.

” Running guns…”

Page’s face drops as he backs away from Robert mentally trying processes what was just said.

” Wait… Did you say running guns?”

” I didn’t stutter, did I? I told you that this was some super serious shit...”

Page places his hand on his hips staring at the ceiling…

” Man I need to burn a joint to knock the edge off… Are all the Main’s fucking nutcases or what... Ugh… Fuck it I'm in... So, how are we getting there?”

Robert pats the motorcycle as Page's eyes light up like a kid on Christmas morning.

” Bother you didn’t have to buy me a brand-new motorcycle… Nothing like saying you're sorry like a gift… They must be small guns…”

Page takes a seat on one of the bikes.

” These are freaking badass man… But you do know I don't know how to ride right?”

” I do know that... And I didn’t buy you a bike nor am I saying I’m sorry… And uh, we're not hauling small guns, were hauling AK 47’s brother.”

Page seems confused.

” They how in the hell are we going to do that on motorcycles.”

” We're not..."

Robert points to Oliver then himself...

" Oliver and I will ride out in front..."

"Wait what the hell am I going to drive?"

" Did you see that piece of shit van out front when you walked in?”

Page nods then suddenly understands what just happened.

” I’m not driving a shit van packed full of illegal weapons…”

" Chris, we can't bring any attention to ourselves..."

" No one is going to think twice about a middle-aged pot smoker driving a shit van..."

" Robert, I hate your brother!"

[Image: HsZZxK0.png]

:::::To Be Continued:::::

[Image: prpyl4t.png]

” Jesus Christ do you know how long I’ve been waiting for this…”

” How long?”

The scene opens as we see the XWF World Tag Team Champions in a rundown hole in the wall in an unknown location on their way to Tombstone, Arizona, the site of the final Pay-Per-View of the year properly entitled High Stakes. Robert has an open fifth Blanton’s bourbon open sitting on the tabletop with several shot glasses freshly poured. Next to those two stiff drinks are the XWF Tag Team Championships in all their glory.

” Relentless.”

Chris slams his shot before resting the glass on the table.

” That mother fucker kissed me on Pay-Per-View, now it’s time to pay.”

Chris turns his head towards the camera with a faraway look in his eyes.

” Thaddeus Duke… Your TRUE time has come.”

” For fucks sake, this skid mark on professional wrestling again?”

Robert rolls his eyes showing the lever of sheer disgust as he shakes his head.

” There the same Robert…. Ole Twitter fingers himself…. Mr. MY ego is so immense after I put out a promo I post it to Twitter…”

Chris suddenly looks over at Robert as well before redirecting his attention towards the camera.

” Give the kid credit man, people watch promos on Twitter… Just look at the hits I get…”

” Let’s take a good look at what you’ve done over the last four months, shall we? You win the Television Title at Leap of Faith only to lose it to me on your first title defence; that’s called a transitional champion bro. Nothing worth bragging about and regardless of Paul’s statements it had NOTHING to do with not wanting to work Saturday’s and everything to do with your lack of fucking talent to BEAT me in a match you selected so you could have an excuse to fall back on. Which is exactly what you’ve done. Let’s not pretend for one Goddamn second that you didn’t select that ladder match for no other reason than to say the same thing I can which is you haven’t pinned me you haven’t made me quit.”

” It’s like he seriously expects people to believe he’s exceptional because he says he’s so. But let’s break this down even further shall we. When you dissect Duke, he’s nothing more than a check his sorry ass cannot cash… He had the audacity on Warfare to say that he was going to take away dignity, pride and respect? Since when has Thad ever kept a promise of that magnitude? Hell, when's the last time the kid did anything other than run his lips... Since Thad's came back what's he done that has mattered? Not one damn thing, clinging to the mid-card right where he left off. Tell me the last time you had an ounce of relevance anywhere besides Twitter… The only thing that you will take away from this match is a solid ass-whooping.”

” Not only do I thrash him and take away his title then he moves on to lose MVP of Warfare not once… But twice… All the while STILL trying to force-feed his greatness down everyone’s throat, and why is that Thaddeus? Why couldn’t you overcome Robbie Bourbon? Say what you will about my losses; Shawn Warstein, Unknown Solider, Ranma Saotome and Robert Main but those are some incredibly talented names… Maybe not Soldier, got screwed on that one, my most embarrassing loss is to Thunder Knuckles and unlike you., I blame no one but myself for that one.”

Chris pours himself another shot as Robert tosses his back.

” What happens next? You go to Relentless and tout this 3-0 record you recorded when you didn’t beat me bruh… We headlined night one and stole the entire fucking weekend until you shit all over BOTH of our work when you realized you didn’t have what it takes to put me down. What did you do? What does someone who claims to be so much better than anyone else? Fucking kissed me. The dude puckered up like a girl on the corner...”

” Talk about acts by a desperate man.”

” The great and powerful Thaddeus Duke not confident enough in his abilities resorted to planting his lips on mine, and what happened next was actions having consequences. I did the world a fucking favor and sent your bitch ass home for a month to lick your wounds, and since then homie I’ve buried your old man, I’ve been active inside the ring while you’ve not done a goddamn thing about it but flap your cock suckers on Twitter or have some Jew repeat his shtick from Monday Night’s four years ago!! Yeah mother fucker, you’re going to get nailed dead to rights over the next several weeks before I obliterate you at High Stakes.”

There’s a pause from Chris as he smirks continuing…

” After you take yet another break, something that you’re known for, you come back and target me yet again, only you continue to fucking fail! What sucks to be you revolves around how you NEED this feud to continue between the two of us so that you can remain relevant within the rankings of the XWF because your biggest claim to fame in the last eight weeks is thumping Chris Chaos; that isn’t saying much kiddo.”

” Trust me, I know. I’ve kicked the shit out of Chris Chaos so many times now I’ve lost count… Defeating a man who continuedly defeats himself each time he opens his mouth isn’t an accomplishment… It's a fucking travesty.”

Robert slams a card down on the table as he draws his hand back the word “punk” is written on the card.

” Let’s go a step further as we now shift into more current events. You show up on Warfare practically begging to be added to a Universal Title match post, High Stakes when you HAVE that very opportunity, you’re clamoring for is right in front of your face.”

” I almost felt sorry the shrimp dicked clown when I saw that shit unfold. But then I took a second to think about who and what I was watching. Take it from the greatest Universal Champion of the modern era when I say you never made yourself look weaker in the grand scheme of things… I’d rather die on my feet than on my knees. Bitches beg Thad, people like me earn that right… Just look at this year alone, I’m still undefeated in Tag Team matches and singles competition to boot. Here before too long, I’ll hold another record in the X-title division… Oh, and the longest-reigning Tag Team Champions record after this powder puff match is through, and you think that you are just going to jump over me in line for the brass ring? Not going to happen, chump… While all you simpletons entered this battle royal I’m watching and waiting and when the time is right, I will reclaim what was stolen from me nearly a year ago… You’re nothing more than Sebastian’s kid and that’s about the only unparalleled claim to fame that you’ve got going for yourself. You’ve picked a confrontation with a guy that not only can kick your teeth in, but he can also carpet bomb the living shit out of you with his eyes closed… See you thought it was a brilliant idea to accept the contract Chris gave you to meet us for the Tag Titles at High Stakes.”

A plane carpet bombing a target glitches on screen.

” Thad loves to profess how wonderful he is or how he’s better than everyone else; yet never has he had the nuts to ask for a shot at our Tag Titles, I wonder why that is? You’ve wanted to embarrass me or establish dominance over me then why not come after what most call the only thing that makes me relevant, my tag title?”

Robert quickly chimes in.

” Because that involves having to deal with yours truly.”

Robert leans forward jaws clenched.

” Let’s not pretend for one fucking second that I’m not aware of your apprehensiveness to stand in the same ring as me… Because now the game you thought you were playing just got taken to a completely different level. I enter the match and things seem to change dramatically. Pretty hysterical when your plan gets dumped on is head huh Thad... I mean my reputation speaks for itself and we all know I’m not the guy that you don’t want to fuck with. Problem is when you fuck with Chris, you’re fucking with me and now you’ve crossed the point of no return. See over here on team Cataclysm we drew a line in the sand and threw down the gauntlet for anyone to cross it… And yes, they have tried, and they have all been unproductive… Just ask the legendary Centurion and the darling of the internet Ruby what it felt like to get butchered. We took what was left of their shit careers and flushed them down the toilet... Someone like you Thad will tell the world that those two names are washed up nobodies… That they were past their prime and never stood a chance… News flash kid anyone that steps to us is nobodies, no one in the wrestling world compares to us and never will… Yet all I’ve heard over the past year is that the Tag Team division in this company is dead… Funny the line is out the door for a shot at the team that just can't be defeated. You’re so full of yourself you don't even realize that you've already lost, and the bell hasn't even rung. This attempt at the brass ring is futile… ”

” Can you see where this is going?”

” I can, but Duke, can’t, he’s entirely too naïve.”

” Allow me to dumb this shit down for you so there’s zero room for misinterpretation… Thaddeus, you’ve been played like a goddamn fiddle to get us to this one intersecting point in time... Which you will be definitively beaten down within an inch of your meaningless little life. You have made every move I've expected you to make which attests to your sheer predictability as a human being. You spread your deceitfulness and falsehoods claiming that I hate gay people or that what I did to you at Relentless was a hate crime… You got what you deserved when you pushed your lifestyle on me. It’s 2020 homie, the last thing I am is homophobic but the moment you thought it was okay to cross personal boundaries was the moment it became okay to pummel your ass to the point your daddy had to save you.”

” Now daddy isn’t here to save you anymore, we made sure of that. Six feet deep, sure!”

” You’re fighting a losing battle and the fact that you think you stand a chance at not only taking away my tag title but that you’re going to end this feud on the winning side of the equation is almost as laughable as Charlie Nickels beating Thunder Knuckles for the Television Title on Savage or the fact you can claim a Universal Title reign on your resume, albeit a month.”

” Chris and I are death-defying enough in our own right, and as time has shown since stepping in the ring together the body count has risen to a level unseen... Kid when we’re together we’re fucking unstoppable, untouchable, unbeatable. We are the straw that stirs the drink around here... Centurion and Ruby thought they could hang, they couldn’t, any team this company has fed us we’ve demolished without batting an eyelash or breaking a sweat... We’ve thwarted every attempt and this situation isn’t going to be any different regardless of who you bring in and have them attempt to carry your talentless ass over the finish line. We own the Tag Team division and when we are done playing in the sandbox, it'll be someone else's turn. Until that moment in time, Page and I will continue to wreck shop and stack people like you like cordwood. We've proven who we are Thad, you on the other hand haven't.”

Page chuckles to himself.

” Outmatched is an understatement when it comes to where you’ve found yourself young Thaddeus. The last thing you can afford to do is walk into this affair less than levelheaded both professionally and personally. You’ve got a lot on your mind as you attempt to raise a kid, or is it being taken away from you? Considering your recent actions, the last thing you can be looked at is a positive influence in a child's life; arrested several weeks back on Savage doesn’t help your case. Frankie would be better served hooking on a street corner than living under your roof, especially knowing how you like to push your preferences on others.”

” Frankie would be better served with Unknown Soldier… Jesus, I can't believe I just said that... But I'll stand by it...”

Robert flips the camera the bird.

” I could see a nice beheading before teeing up the head with a golf club. Ah, memories.”

” Speaking of memories, isn’t it fitting that this has been booked as a Ladder match?”

Robert shifts his attention towards Page with a smirk on his face.

” I mean I do know a lil something about besting Thaddeus in this style of match… Remember Thad? The infamous night of our first encounter that saw you get outsmarted by the veteran that you desperately have tried to make excuse after excuse after excuse for losing when it’s plain as fucking day. It’s fitting that this comes full circle with another Ladder match that will give you the same out that you had the first time around; management sure has a way of protecting you, don’t they?”

” But here's the deal, protection only goes so far and while you’ll be allowed to sell this upcoming loss however the fuck you want to... It's still going to be just that, you can pull out whatever crutch that you'd like, in the end, we'll have our Tag Straps and you'll be carrying another unprofitable collapse on your back... You can cry in front of the camera all you'd like after this to whoever will listen... But that shit is going to fall on deaf ears pal because we are not going to leave any doubts about who the higher quality team is. Chris and I have taken these belts that were non-existence and have turned them into the belts that mean everything; we didn’t do that so some fuck stain like you can tarnish everything that we have built by hand… I’ll be dammed if you make it all for nothing. You and Doc are stepping into the ring with a force that neither of you can fully comprehend, a potency that has steamrolled over everyone that has been put before us regardless of the stipulations; one by one they’ve all fallen. When staring across the ring at Cataclysm you have one choice bend at the knee, and you will… Don't think for a second because you pulled a relic as your partner will change the outcome. You got Doc to dust off his boots, picking up his sword and shield one more time. But there's a vast difference between you Thad and who Doc used to roll with… By no means Duke are you KING and damn sure no Theo Pryce!”

” Now it’s your turn to shoot your shot only to find yourself bringing a knife to a goddamn gunfight. Do you think Doc is going to help you get to the promised land? Highly unlikely, dudes spent more time on the sidelines than you have and chances are you didn’t pick him, he probably picked you which means he’s just as big a twatwaffe as you are.”

Chris and Robert slam another shot.

” We’re going to get to Doc in just a few minutes, but I want to finish up with you because we’re just getting started.”

” Not only have you spent more time at home licking your wounds than in the ring since you pulled that hood off your head... You are deluded enough to think that taking time off because you got your ass handed to you are actions worthy of making you Champion... Thad simply put, you don't have what it takes, you are not championship material, Page has tested your mettle and every time you folded like a cheap suit... When you won that Television Championship you proved without a shadow of a doubt that you were nothing more than a one-hit-wonder... And you take stock in the fact that you have the intestinal fortitude to take us down? You better think again cupcake because one of the key components in most federations to even being considered as the flag bearer is being reliable. But when you have to take a four-week break over a stubbed fucking toe you’ve established that being dependable isn’t your goddamn strong suit.”

Sarcasm exudes from Page's pours.

” Robert would know after all nobody carried this place as he did.”

” Nobody knows what it takes to be the cream of the crop more than I do and trust me when I tell you buckwheat you aren’t it. Just look at the Universal Championship scene since that belt was appropriated from me. There has not been a single Champion able to keep that title over their shoulder... Every three months we have a new Champion, the dominate reigns died when that belt was hijacked from me. Our Universal Championship has been nothing more than a joke... It's on rinse and repeat and it's sickening to think that Thad might step into the fold and become the Universal Champion… That shit is mindboggling, to say the least... But that's where we all are neck deep up shit creek watching a dumpster fire unfold right before our eyes… We are literally living in a world where a shit stick like Thad could become Champion... A guy who has struggled more to convince the world he's head and shoulders better than what he truly is. It simply makes no fucking sense. You’re like a case of herpes you just won’t go away; so now we’re going to make you go away. We are going to make you regret the fact that you honestly thought that you are in the same league as Chris Page and myself. We’re on a completely different plain of existence than you are and now we’re going to have the opportunity to crush your throat with our boots. Thad, remember you are not even on the level below us.”

” You’ve already established that within the confines of a Ladder match that you can’t get the fucking job done against me… so what in the blue hell makes you think that you’re going to get it done when dealing with the both of us, collectively? What bullshit logic are you going to spit that negates the fact that you and I have already been down this road and it’s a road that is going to lead to more heartache and broken dreams. Remember chumpstain that YOU wanted this, that YOU thought you could handle it and that YOU became overcome by it.”

” Cataclysm is a different kind of beast, oh wait, should I say that?”

Robert glances over at Page who fires up a joint.

” It’s safe.”

” Just making sure, everyone keeps hitting us on the slasher flick shit and the alter egos… But hey, it’s worked… Anyway, Thad, we love deflating the overinflated egos of guys like you and Doc; guys that think they can hold a fucking candle to what we got, especially when the rule book has been tossed out the window… Sell that shit to your followers because they’re known for buy into your pipe dreams.”

” The two people you won’t convince are the two people that are looking you straight in the face right now. The fun and games have just come to an end and while we’ve allowed you to spin this entire situation as you’ve pleased now it’s our turn to make you deep throat every word you’ve spat at us in an attempt to make yourself look like a legitimate contender. Truth is your nothing more than a scared little boy that’s in way over his head. At High Stakes, I get to shift this little war in my direction by climbing that Ladder and yanking down those tag titles, but then we move forward and if you can continue; because ya know it seems to be an every match thing you break a nail and need a month, but IF you make it to that Battle Royale I’ll be right there to complete my mission and snuff out your chances of leaving as the Universal Champion.”

” It’s a win/win situation the entire way around. We use you and Doc to further cement our legacies as an industry-leading Tag Team… We are the true trailblazers making Tag Team wrestling worth watching again… After it’s all said and done, we will be the most dominant team in XWF history… And to think on the same night as Chris tosses you from a Battle Royale like yesterday’s garbage… Because that’s exactly what you are and why you haven’t amounted to shit in years. If you think you’ve got our backs against the wall think again because every word you speak is just another nail being drove into that coffin. You’re a shitty father, a shitty wrestler, a shitty Duke and now it’s time for you to meet THE cream of the XWF crop.”

A sly smirk forms on Robert's face.

” That’s us.”

” You better bring a shit load more to the table than who you’re bringing to this dance because Robert and I have you nailed dead to rites. I’ve led you like the pied piper lead rats through the streets, and I’ve done it with a purpose… your public execution. It doesn’t matter how we got here all that matters is what comes next and come High Stakes Robert and I have are going to assault you with everything that isn’t nailed down to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that we are simply better than you could ever dream of being.”

” We’re not even going to give you the proverbial A for effort because you’re not worth it. You’re going to rue the day you ever thought you could take a seat at the grown folk's table. You’re going to get a grim reminder of why you’re bread and butter is bludgeoning guys the caliber of Chris Chaos because when you fuck with the top of the food chain you’re going to end up as the meal.”

” And when you fuck with Cataclysm you’re going to get dealt with.”

” Who knows… This might be the last time anyone has to see your mug plastered all over the program for some time to come.”

” We’d kinda be doing the world a favor.”

” We’d kinda be doing you a favor, he’s got a hard-on for you.”

” Well I am flattered and all but dick isn’t my thing; maybe we can hook him up with Gilmour, rumor has it Pete likes having his dick sucked... Especially from a dude with no fucking teeth.”

” For now we’ll settle on using the both to solidify ourselves as the matchless Tag Team that we are… It’s time to clock in and go to work.”

” Good luck chump, you’re going to need it.”

[Image: 4X07Rmz.jpg]

[Image: 7xBACgI.jpg]

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Page's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-20-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (11-20-2020)