Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunting High And Low
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

11-18-2020, 11:34 PM

I got this in the bag very easily. I don't need any of my friends from BOB to get involved in such a trivial matter. Tommy Wish. You can run your mouth about me all you want but remember one thing, I know what you throw out. Would be a shame if I spilled the beans on that. But I am not gonna do that for one simple reason. Leave you guessing when the time comes once that bell rings. You are looking at the Daddy of Violence. I'm gonna show you everything I got left in my arsenal before I head to High Stakes.

Daddy is gonna show you why you shouldn't underestimate him in this environment. Somebody that barely even registers on my radar and that's saying something. You should be grateful that you even get to step into the ring with an icon like myself. Somebody who has been here a lot longer than you and somebody who will probably outlast you.

You can even knock my real job outside of this. I don't care. Its what a man would do in the situation I was in. I'd clean toilets if I had to. I gotta eat as well. Maybe I should've saved my money better but guess what, I didn't. I got a career outside of the business waiting for me. What do you have? Absolutely nothing.

I'm gonna take out the trash when it comes to you on Anarchy. Willing to take the trek down to Georgia and give the fans what they came to see. Pure unadulterated chaos. Break out the light tube chair maybe. I got some other weapons in mind. The thumbtack table. Yes, I am still as crazy as ever when it comes to inflicting violence and mayhem wherever I may go. Get ready for the bloodbath. I got plenty of weapons I can hide in my garbage can.

Its gonne be simple, Tommy. I'm gonna hit you multiple times and you will fall down. Then I will hit you with the Dreamaker. Then while you are dazed, Lock on the Green Dream. Simple as that. May have lost the last two matches i've been in but that's alright. Lost to a top caliber talent in Chris Page. This should be fun seeing what happens here.

What we got here is a shocking rebirth of a career they thought was done. I got the call to come back and guess what, I answered the phone this time. No phoning it in from me. You wanna get nuts, Tommy? Let's get nuts! See you at Anarchy and good luck. You are gonna need it for the ass kicking I am gonna give you. Not even worth downing a white claw before battle. I wanna be sober and enjoy every moment of destroying your body one bone at a time.

Another day on the road in my life which is always fun. Hauling away peoples waste for a living. It's an honest living. I'm not like some of these other wrestlers who take advantage of the fans. I'd rather earn my own money than just take random bookings to make money. Don't need to devalue my name anymore than it already is. So when I show up, Its a real treat. I don't take rides either from the fans because you never know what could happen. Even though I know I could still hang in a fight outside of the ring, I am not taking any chances of going missing. Some goes for accepting beer from the fans. That has changed. I know they aren't gonna try anything for the most part but you never know.

Time for me to start my shift so I am gonna get out of here. Later, XWF.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Barney Green's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-20-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-19-2020)