Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes Battle Royale RP Board
XWF 24/7: Chris Page Part Four
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-18-2020, 04:36 PM

” With High Stakes less than two weeks away all eyes have shifted towards the Universal Title Battle Royale, you’ve got to be feeling good.”

The rocky handheld camera opens with a tight show on the upper body of Chris Page who is looking out the window of the limo he’s traveling in as he’s headed to a private jet strip where his plane awaits. Chris has on black shades as he turns his head towards the camera.

” I mean I’m in better spirits for sure.”

The voice of Steve Sayors is heard just off-camera.

” You’ve racked up a couple of wins and it’s safe to say that you’re a front runner to win the Battle Royale…”

Steve’s comments draw a snicker under the breath of Chris Page before he states.

” Those wins meant something when they happened but they are now in the rearview mirror; it was a Blackwater and Barney Green… that’s not saying a hell of a lot but it is saying a lot more than most of the competitors within the Battle Royale itself for sure.”

There’s a sudden pause from Chris before he follows up with.

” As far as being a front runner I wouldn’t be so quick to consider anyone a front runner when you look at the bigger picture. The Battle Royale is all about seizing the opportune moment to strike anyone at any time, and with all the “fast friends” being made it makes guys like me are coming in at a disadvantage. While people might think it’s a smart move to make allies I look at it like a bitch move and it further only lends credibility to any statement made about not being able to do something on your merit; you know, what I’m accused of constantly.”

Chris looks back out the window observing the scenery as he continues.

” I can proudly say that I’m walking into the Battle Royale as an island all to myself and with a huge bull's eye on my back; and I’m okay with that.”

[i}Steve’s voice is heard off-camera asking.[/i]

” Do you think having to defend the Tag Titles right before this Battle Royale is going to play into the overall outcome? I mean you and a handful of others are competing before this all important Main Event.”

” I mean I think it’s foolish if we don’t address the fact that yes if not playing buddy/buddy to other Battle Royale participants didn’t limit my chances the fact that I’m coming into this immediately following a Ladder Match for the Tag Titles certainly doesn’t increase my odds. Unlike the few others that are competing on the undercard, Thad and I are the two that are going to be ripe for the pickings; I’d be stupid to not admit that fact might play a role and with the huge bull's eye already on my back it probably got just a little bit bigger.”

Chris turns his head back towards the camera while he states.

” But I’m not going to sit here and use it as an excuse like some others very well may; Nah man I’m going to embrace it because the deeper I go in the Battle Royale coming off what will arguably be a brutal Ladder match the dumber the rest of the field looks; especially those who seem to think I’m an afterthought to leave High Stakes with the XWF Universal Championship.”

Chris takes a small breath before continuing.

[green]” I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again for those who aren’t paying attention… while everyone else is playing checkers I’m busy playing chess. The Champ Sportman’s of the world and the Alias’s of the world are going to learn real quick that it’s easy to talk shit when a camera is running but it’s something different to back yourself up inside that squared circle, and while guys like Corey Smith and Thaddeus Duke are too busy trying to break imaginary walls and pull people out of their game while forcing them to play theirs isn’t the business when you’re dealing with someone as seasoned and experienced as a Chris Page. I’m hip to the game and what’s sad is everyone can see shit coming a mile away.”

Chris laughs under his breath before turning his head back towards the window as he softly states.

” Fuckin’ amateurs.”

” Do you think that the other participants are sleeping on you?”

” I think they’re trying to downplay me a bit but it’s kind of hard to downplay me when everyone is knocking on my door to work with me. Tell me if there’s been any other consistent performer over the last year and a half in this federation than me? Go back and look at all of the matches I’ve been involved in and you’ll see the common thread that they’re match of the night contenders; that means that stepping in the ring with me means you’re making some fucking money. Everyone else involved in this is in the same position as I am; we have to build ourselves up, we have to discredit any and everyone that is placed in front of us; it’s an ego thing. The better question is do I give two fucks about it… and that answer is no.”

Chris pauses once again before he states.

” Because ultimately none of that matters. The only thing that does matter is what happens when that bell rings, and just as sure as I’m sitting here is just as sure as I can tell you that I might be walking into this Battle Royale busted up, bleeding, and a hot shitty mess but it will not stop me from throwing everything I got into attaining the ONE goal that I’ve never been able to attain, and that is wearing the XW F Universal Championship. My road to the title isn’t going to be a yellow brick road, it’s not going to be easy… but if it was easy the Thunder Knuckles, the Johnny Legend’s, the Robert Main’s would have thrown their names in the hat. I didn’t sign up for an easy road, not by any stretch of the imagination…. I signed up to prove that I’m one of the best of the bests and it’s going to take a lot more fast friends, or new names in old bodies to stop me.”

The limo can be heard coming to a slow and immediate stop.

” Where’s the plane taking us?”

” We’re off to Tombstone… Robert has a surprise for me.”

” Should we be concerned?”

” I don’t know… should you be?”

…. TO BE CONTINUED.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

Now serving James Evens.

You walked into this party and immediately had my attention; and while you’ve been cast into the realm of bottom feeders for trying to swoop in and win its biggest title without doing any groundwork is downright appalling… but that’s where it ends with you dear lad. The more I listened to you speak the more we share in common; for example, we’re both outspoken about where this once illustrious company sits now versus where it sat ten years ago…. Or how about how we think that the guys like Thaddeus Duke and Corey Smith are directly responsible for this state of sad affairs we’ve found ourselves in.

Most people might have looked past you but I see you.

You’re a dark horse in this race and deserve to be treated as such… but as the weeks progressed I couldn’t help but hear you speak about how you can care less how you’ve been placed within this event by others… you do know by openly pointing that out and trying to defend it lends to the validity of the statement, right? On the off chance you didn’t know you know and as they say, knowing is half the battle. You care entirely too much about what others have said to douse your flames and now it’s come to a point where you’ve already run out of steam before we’ve come close to the finish line.

That my friend isn’t the actions of a Champion, sir.

You can’t try to convince the world that you’re a beacon of hope if you don’t fucking show up consistently, and now this is the part where you become a fucking punching bag you ignorant twat.. You’re barely worth my time or energy at this point because laziness is a piece of why this federation has fallen from the top of the mountain and you’ve just put it on firm display. Do yourself a favor and bury your head in the fucking sand in that “other” federation… Oh wait… you already have.

When you look back on why you failed look no further than the mirror because it’s there you’ll find who to cast the blame.

BoB.

Oh, Bob?

Paging Bobby Bourbon and Michael Graves?

Did you guys seriously enter this thing just for the sake of entering it? That’s certainly the way it appears. On the one hand, Michael is using this to shamelessly plug a title match for a third tier program in the hopes of putting more eyes on it while Bobby… I’m sincerely left speechless with the lack of effort you show. No wait, actually I’m not because BoB doesn’t give a shit, and it shows. Neither of you is in it to win it so do yourselves a favor and stay out of my way and we won’t have any problems.

Reggie Estrada?

Get the fuck outta here you jumping bean.

El Santo, Blue Demon, Dr. Wagnor and Black Shadow are all rolling over in their graves if they could see just how piss poor a name you’re giving Luchador’s all over the world with that mask covering your face. You should do all your ancestors a favor and retire now. You’re not even worth the thirty seconds I’m giving you so feel blessed that I’ve allowed you to occupy that much of my time. You’re on the fast track to elimination my friend, and I’d imagine you’re going to be the first to go… so there’s that.

Witness anyone?

Yeah, I didn’t think so either. Watching fucking paint dry has been more entertaining than listening to anything you have to say. You’re yet another individual that’s come forth looking to take the quick way to the top but is about to learn it’s easy to say you’re capable but it’s something completely different to back your play. You pause here.

I’ve heard better material from eight-year-olds with down-syndrome. I will say this of all the bottom feeders that have emerged and thrown their name into the hat that you’re one of the ones that I’d love to see stick around because guys like Peter Gilmour are running out of dudes to skull fuck on the mid-card level. It’s painstaking embarrassing how one-dimensional you’ve shown yourself to be but it’s going to be a lot of fun smacking you around and sending you packing because quite frankly you just don’t belong. Now I could get into the Atara’s or the Doc’s or any other of the late arrivals but as you’ve all shown with the lack of activity over the last several weeks that you can give two shits about how this ends so why should I give you any more of my fucking time?

So that just leaves two names on my list, and as expected they’re going to be the most salivating of all when I sink my teeth into the next week. So in closing, I’ll leave you all with these parting shots as we’re now five weeks into this six-week party and the gap is narrowing for all that think they stand firmly in position to make this a cakewalk I’m here to tell you now more than ever just how dead set I am at leaving a lasting impression. You’d think you’d not be stupid enough to continue to profess victory yet here some of you are so full of shit you’re eyes are turning brown while others seriously need to reconsider why the fuck they even signed up to partake in this adventure, to begin with. The rules of the game haven’t changed, this is going to be unpredictable circumstances we’re going to do battle under, and with it being as wild and crazy as it’s no doubt going to be there’s not ONE person who can legitimately profess victory and legitimately mean it.

That has nothing to do with doubting abilities and everything to do with controlling the environment.

Some of you have started making alliances and have tipped your hands regardless if you intended to or not; the funny thing about fast friends is just how quickly they become your enemies. I’m standing on my own two feet prepared to take whatever is thrown in my general direction. The pissing contest is about over and all that’s left is actions. My actions are going to speak louder than any words I’ve elected to speak. Yes, this company tends to make the same mistakes time and time again with who they allow holding the keys to the kingdom. It’s about to be my turn, not because I’m Thaddeus Duke who “deserves” it as he so eloquently puts it… it’s about to be my turn because I’ve EARNED it. The one thing that separates me over everyone else; outside of my wicked sexy looks and God-given talent is off all the competitors involved in this fucking thing I’ve done MORE throughout 2020 than any of you can stake claim to. Say whatever the fuck you want but the facts don’t lie and regardless if I’ve come out on top or put someone over the ONE thing that any fan that’s bought a ticket can say come the close of a Chris Page affair is they got their monies worth. Hell even over the last three weeks I’ve had better matches on television here in THIS company than any of you combined. You might say those accomplishments are minimal, and in hindsight, they very well might be… but it’s another layer of evidence as to why I’m better suited for this role than any of you can stake claims too.

We’ve hit our home stretch where every shot matters. The only problem with all of that when it comes to me is you’ve already fired your best shots… that like a hundred people before you have fired and I’m on first run shit. God, it sucks to be a majority of you because you think you’re so smart and that you’ve got it all figured out but in reality, you’re exactly where I want you… in the palm of my hands. Make no mistake about it all of you are on your last legs and I’m in a prime position to take them out. The visions of being the head honcho are dancing in all of our heads but only one of us is going to be able to leave with that shiny gold belt, and while that’s where your heads are at my head is at what is any of us going to do with it? The line of shitty champions has got to come to an end and regardless of who leaves as the last man standing and as the Universal Champion can you make the same vow that I can make? A lot of responsibility rests on the winner's shoulders because now we can seize this moment, this opportunity, and make this place credible again.

What will you do?

I know what I will do.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Chris Page's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-29-2020), Corey Smith (11-18-2020), HeavensToBetsy (11-19-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (11-18-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-18-2020)