Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Show
Kenzi Grey Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-18-2020, 03:33 PM

After the last edition of Anarchy, Kenzi Grey had did what she could to give the fans the best possible send off for the Grey-Lacklan’s, even going so far as to use her wife’s finisher to end the match. It seemed a fitting tribute, but not everyone was happy with her proverbial ‘mic drop’ moment, especially Bobbi London. After all the time and energy the two-time Internet Champion had invested in getting Kenzi to this brink of the Anarchy Title, there was no way in hell she was just going to let her walk away.

Bobbi stood beside Ruby staring at the call sheet for the next edition of Anarchy; another main event and another tag team match...only this time Kenzi and Ruby would find themselves standing across the ring from Tula and her partner, long time veteran Ned Kaye. Bobbi couldn’t help the grin that touched her lips as she rubbed her hands together.

“This is it Luv! This is the match where Kenz shows Tula that Anarchy Championship is leaving with me at High Stakes.”

Ruby turned and stared at Bobbi. “Not to be a killjoy or anything my guy, but I don’t think you’re in that match.”

Bobbi glanced at the Banana Lime Blur and snorted, giving a playful punch in the shoulder than nearly knocked her over. “Kidding mate!” She turned back to the board. “Of course I’s meant Kenz.”

Ruby rubbed her shoulder, still not taking her eyes off Bobbi. “Yeah? Okay, bud. I-”

Ruby was startled by a pair of arms thrown around her and she turned to find Kenzi. She gave the former Anarchy Champion a nod of respect. “Rubes, it’s been a blast being here with you. I know you and Sar didn’t always see eye to eye, but she respected what you could do inside that ring.” Kenzi paused, looking around as if her wife might be listening in. “Deep down...she really, really liked you...shhhhhh.” She gave a wink. “That goes double for me.”

Kenzi turned to head to the door, but Bobbi stopped her. “OI! ‘old up mate! Yous leaving like yous not coming back! We’s got ourselves a taggie next Anarchy!” She pointed to the call sheet. “Put Tula on ‘er bum and let ‘er know who the next champ is, yah?”

Kenzi angrily swatted Bobbi’s hand away. “I TOLD YOU, THAT WAS MY LAST XWF MATCH! WHAT’S SO FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND DUMBASS?!”

Bobbi’s face reddened with anger, but before she could say or do anything Ruby was right there to get between them. “GUYS! Let’s bring it down like a game of limbo!”

Kenzi took a breath and pointed at Bobbi. “I’m done with this!”

“Just like everyone ‘as been saying since day one!” Bobbi retorted from behind Ruby. “Yous just Sarah Lacklan’s fucking shadow! She jumps and yous already in the bloody air, waiting on ‘er to give yous permission to land!”

“Fuck off Bobbi.”

“Language bud!” Ruby interjected, but neither woman seemed to notice.

Bobbi lifted Ruby out of the way as she stared down at Kenzi. “Anarchy should ‘ave been yous chance to get away from all of that, but even then, Sarah’s shit was getting all over yous! Charlie Nickles came ‘ere to knock yous around...not because yous was making waves, but because ‘e wanted to rile ‘er up!”

Kenzi reddened in the face as she stepped up to Bobbi. “Yeah, and I stomped his fucking brains out!”

Bobbi winced a bit. “Well...to be ‘onest, it was AFTER Sarah and ‘alf the roster had at him.” Kenzi started to respond, but Bobbi put her hand on her shoulder to stop her. “It’s okay Kenz! No one blames yous, they just don’t see yous...that’s all. Sarah casts a pretty big shadow is all. Just figured yous want to finally step out of it, yah?”

Kenzi’s eyes went to the floor as she stood there in silent contemplation, then she shrugged Bobbi’s hand off of her. “I’m done...okay?” Kenzi looked a Ruby, one last time. “Sorry Rubes.” The two women watched Kenzi leave, stepping out of an Anarchy Arena for the last time.

Ruby gave a hard sigh. “Now what am I gonna do Bud.”

Bobbi smiled, turning on her heel as she headed off towards catering. “Don’t do anything, she’ll be there mate.”

Ruby blinked, unsure of what made Bobbi so confident.

[Image: Sarah-Book.jpg]

I stood behind the scenes as Sarah posed for promotional shots for her upcoming book. She looked so calm and settled as the camera flashed, as if being stripped of the Universal Championship and railroaded out of the XWF meant nothing to her. She hadn’t given it a second thought…on the other hand, I had been in near hysterics over the entire ordeal. For Sarah, this was just another day and another new prospect. One moment, we were in the same company making waves and the next…it was on to being a best-selling author.

…don’t be dramatic, she made waves, you got wet...like Bobbi said…

If I wanted to, I could show up at Anarchy and leave ZERO doubt that I should be, could be, and WOULD BE Anarchy Champion at High Stakes! Tula is good, but let’s not kid ourselves, she’s not me! A champion…practically everywhere I have been!

…no one is arguing that, look at you here; tag team champions with…oops…

I got offered a shot at the Universal Championship…thank you VERY much! I turned it down…

…pretty sure that was more about Sarah than you, it’s never really been about you…

Such bullshit! I’m the best thing going on Anarchy! Who’s gonna carry this brand? Tula? Ned? Boris? Trust me, I know it’s not going to be bOb! I made Anarchy must-see programing and now…

…the show will go on and no one will say a word about your departure; other than good riddance to Sarah and what’s-her-name…

No one is saying that!

…you’re probably right, probably…

…I fucking hate you…

…I know…

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Kenzi Grey's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-20-2020), Atara Raven (11-18-2020), Corey Smith (11-18-2020)