Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 12:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
insert some title that none is gonna read.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-16-2020, 06:26 PM

[As it opens up to Halocen’s comments in her promos bout T, there’s an images of her face X’ed out on the wall. Then we see Charlie’s images X’ed out on the wall also. Then we see all the best of Barney Green in XWF, then we see his images not X’ed out on the wall. Then the man looks at the images, and he turns around to show a clean shaven Tommy with a new look, as he wears black jacket over white shirt, and regular jeans. Then he pulls out a black rose out of the vase, and he drops it on the floor and stomps on it.]

“In the words of T-Pain, they won’t miss you at all. Well, he’s right, who’s gonna miss Halocen and I bout, I managed to get her thinking these people hate her over some shit I did in the ring. The more she brings my name up, the more I want to permanently X her out of this place, does that mean i’d murder her and dump her in the lake?

No, i already got that situated awhile ago, she was pretty young thang who kept running her mouth, she slightly resembled like her. Do I accept that I am a stone cold killer? Let time will tell, and you’ll understand, that I am in my pure no fucks given to those who don’t represent what I stand for. Yeah i burned those bodies, no fucks spared… i guess I don’t have a conscious to speak of for my actions.

So i’m gonna let Halocen know, if she keeps running her mouth again… she won’t like the side of the darkness, that I can bring up at no notice at all. I hope she doesn’t get herself caught slipping against Green’s homeboy, Big Oz… but hey, maybe she’ll continue to be burned by the past of her broken ankle as she learns that Tommy is a thug who don’t give a fuck.

You know who I don’t give a fuck about, other than Charlie and Halocen?

Take a wild guess….”

[Tommy pulls down the image of Green, in all his glory, smiling with his dip in his mouth. Then he pulls another picture of Green, during his reigns as a champion of a previous generation in XWF. Then he pulls out a lighter, and burns those two images and dump them in the trash. Then looks over the flame, and he smiles at it.]

“Looks like Barney Green is the man who I don’t give a fuck about, he’s the one guy who everyone admires and idols for his free spirit, his so called hard worth ethic, and his embodiment of what an XWF wrestler is supposed to be. He’s the main guy who is even betting on 100 grand or so to be the one to come out High Stakes as the new Universal Champion.

Well, bets don’t mean much…when you’re gonna be missed, and lose out on those rolls on that table. While they are betting on red like him, i wouldn’t even think to do the same, since it’s a mere chance of odd probabilities to be a factor. Math is not my strong subject, but in short he won’t even be coming to High Stakes in full capacity.

You see, Green is the man who i would want to beat and beat, and beat until I can’t beat him anymore. I want the fans to cry as I wail on him with my hands, weapons, hot dogs and other things I can’t mention at this moment. I want to make him squeal like a pig with out all that rape shit, unless y’all want to see a Barbie up his arse. He’s going to see blood flow off his head, he’ll either need a blood transfusion with Oz’s million dollar blood or die without one. He’s going to see how much rage i held from that Vats match.

Green, you can have these people support you and what you stand for in XWF… but to me, you are nothing more than a man who knows his time is drawing to a close, and you are just holding that idea you still want to put yourself on the line of duty. I bet you deep down inside, you much rather lean back and let Oz or other BOB members do the work for you, as you stand there like a twat waiting for your next meals.

So Green, you won’t see Green coming out of this match, unless you count me bashing your head at the merch table as Green would dictate. You are going to be broken, and miserable before you can even have yourself the fighting chance at that battle royal, but I know you gonna act like I didn’t put an ass whooping on you, which fine by me.

Win or lose, it’s you and me… in my favorite kinda match stipulation of all time, damned the whole triple cage. I won’t be the fair man, I will make it my civic duty to let those people who cheer for you, close their eyes and make em cry as I carve your flesh like a Pinhead puzzle. You’re gonna see why I am, what I am within this god forsaken place this Thursday.”

[Then the camera pans on the flame in bin, and it cuts to distorted Halocen and Green promos, with upside down footage sorted with sounds of Doink The Clown music. Then it cuts off abruptly.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-17-2020), Barney Green (11-17-2020)