Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take On Me
Halocen Offline
Punk Rock Princess

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-16-2020, 12:11 PM

This is all about making a statement. I'm not like the other gals in here. I won't demand respect or anything else for that matter. I will just take it. I won't say that this person or that person is a piece of shit. I tried that it doesn't get you anywhere. I will take on all comers whether it's one at a time, like my match in a few days with Oswald, or the whole damn roster. I used to be soft I will freely admit, but not anymore. I'm done with the past. You hear me Wish and your friends, fucking done.

This week is definitely the turning point in my short career here. I beat Oswald then it's on to High Stakes and a shot at number one contender for the Shooting Star Title! I am so jazzed, I feel the energy coursing through me like it never has before. This is my time, this is when I break through the limits of what I have been up until now. All the made-up belts in this place don't mean a thing when you get a shot at a real honest to God Strap. I don't care who wins it honestly, because the title reign will be as short as it takes me to come and get what's mine.

Everyone walks down the street, everyone sits in a room with a bare light, chair turned around shit sandwich look permanently on their face. I've decided the Punk Rock Princess is done being like anyone else. I pull up to a Harley store on my old reliable. She has gotten me everywhere lately but I need something new and shiny.

The salesman greets me right when I walk in the door. I explain to him I wanna trade in my bike for a new one. I look at all the models and my eyes rest on a neon green model soft tail. I'm instantly in love. It even has spiky chrome accents. I'm practically drooling. They pull my bike into the garage giving it the once over while the salesman dickers with me. I told him just to give me my new baby. You see pal, I take what I want. They wheel her out front putting the keys in my hand. I feels good to put this much power between my legs.

I rev her up good taking off. This feeling is hard to describe if you never have been in this spot. The wind blows my bright green hair back, letting little strands fall around my face. The faster I go the more it feels like am a bird flying free looking down on everyone. It makes you take in your breath and truly feel everything. It opens your mind better than any drug could. Riding is probably my favorite thing in the world. The only thing that comes close is wrestling.

The adrenaline rush is next to no other when I'm in that ring. Each toss, each move makes me feel alive. For me, it is truly an honor to step between those ropes and put on a show. The ride let's me focus on everything just a little sharper. I put on one helluva show and the folks in the back are talking. I've heard them murmur I am the next big thing!! They are asking me to throw down with them. It's cool and embarrasing at the same time. No matter what I do I still think I'm that girl in the indies never good enough for anyone. That changes now!!

For everyone in the back I say bring it....TAKE ON ME!!

[Image: BTzOS4e.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Halocen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-17-2020), Marf (11-16-2020)