Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 09:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Living in Charlie's head rent free
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-13-2020, 11:59 PM

**PREACH**

XWF fans around the world, did you catch Chokey’s first promo?

TK’s smile lights up the room.

He really shit the bed on that one, didn’t he? Chock full of fucking revisionist history. Now I’m not denying the fact that he eliminated those members of BOB. He did… Good for him. What I have a fucking issue with is that he eliminated me, ‘Ol Thunder Knuckles. Anyone with eyes could see that it was Jimmy in heavy prosthetics that he eliminated. What a fucking clown. Said he earned his shot at this beautiful mother fucker right here.

Thunder Knuckles shines up the Television title in which he is wearing.

No, mother fucker, you didn’t.

TK's smile is beaming even brighter than before.

We’ve already gone over the fact that it was Jimmy who you fucking eliminated and you could BARELY do that!

Thunder Knuckles smiles and winks into the camera to signal Todd.

[Image: EUl6r5z.png]

TK's cocky smile is the result of knowing his production value is a million times better than Charlie's.

So, no, you did not get this fucking match from winning or even fucking deserving to be in the same ring as, how’d you say it? That’s right, “The weakest champion in the company”. This is how you got the opportunity to step in the ring with the Television Champion.

Thunder Knuckles does a complicated hand gesture not automatically known by white people. This gives Todd in postproduction the go head, your screen shows the video of Charlie making a fool of himself and sounding rather girlie.

(10-22-2020, 08:29 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: What are you smoking on, Thunder? Let me get a hit off that pipe. You're not going to be defending jack shit at High Stakes. Don't you remember all that fun we've been having on Savage? I hit you with the Steubenville Screwdriver and you were out cold. That main event reminded me of our little go in the battle royale. Fun times. If you get past Johnny Legend, you might just be running headfirst into the man who has made a living kicking your ass on Savage all month long. Your schedule will be as open as your momma's coochie come High Stakes.

You see, while the men were talking, Robert “bitch-made” Main and ‘Ol Thunder Knuckles. This little bitch, Chokey Needless, decided to open his mouth. So I did what any REAL champion would do.

Thunder Knuckles makes the same complicated hand gesture and a clip begins to play.

(10-22-2020, 08:42 PM)Thunder Knuckles™ Said:
Face the facts, Chokey. One on one. You lose. I'm not a fucking Robert Main. I don't fucking run, or duck, or dodge any-fucking-body. You want the smoke, mother fucker? Let's do it next Savage after Johnny either joins BOB, or loses to 'Ol Thunder Knuckles, on Halloween. By the way.

Thunder Knuckles passes a joint to Charlie.

There ya go. Maybe it'll make you better in the ring.

After that, fucking crickets from camp choke-artist.

Thunder Knuckles winks into the camera.

Well, you dimwitted fuck. What’s it going to say about you when you get beat by ‘Ol Thunder Knuckles, "the weakest champion in the company" when you’ve done absolutely fucking nothing to earn it? You’re on the path, fucker. The path right the fuck out of this company. I’ve fucking told this to you before. You should have listened and your still not fucking aware of it. I don’t give a damn if it’s because you’re either too fucking stupid or too fucking naive. Makes no fucking difference to me. I’ve seen plenty of Chokey’s come and go in my year here. Fucking come in from other company’s thinking they’re the shit only to be put on fucking blast and tuck tail and run. Keep your fucking Hart Championship opportunity, Chokster, because if I'm the reason you've gone. At least you can fall back on that.

Thunder Knuckles drops down to his knees and looks like he’s pleading for his life, acting like Charlie.

See guys, I could have been something in XWF I had opportunity after opportunity-

Thunder Knuckles snaps out of his Charlie impression and stands back up.

-and could never get the fucking job done. You’re more of a jobber to the stars, dickhead. Micheal Graves is going to prove that whenever you FINALLY face off. You see if there ever was a title that you can earn here in XWF. You’ll take Mikey’s.

Thunder Knuckles begins to golf clap.

Good job, shit head. With that said enjoy this future BOB production early.

The camera fades to the aforementioned BOB production.

[Image: V8t1Kzu.png]

A smoking hot female reporter who asks Thunder Knuckles a couple of questions.

Have you heard Charlie Nickles say he requested a match with you instead of Bobby Bourbon?

November 14th, he's going to fucking find out. That's it.

What's, "that's it", mean?

I have a fucking plan.

A perfectly animated, preconstructed video of this upcoming Savage plays on your screen. It shows Nickles losing to Thunder Knuckles. The video also shows sad junkies and pathetic disenfranchised poor people. Who were all hoping Charlie would win.

After suffering a loss in XWF recuperation is essential. Wrestlers must learn from mistakes and take solace in what they've done well, but how do you regain yourself physically and mentally when you are not just outclassed but totally dismantled. Nothing hurts the ego more than spending months away from home and loved ones and then be systematically beaten down without an answer.

The voice of Rick Jenkins can be heard on screen. Rick Jenkins is a professional voice actor who mimics Pip Collins's voice.

"Sometimes it looks as though he's out of his comfort zone and then you realize he went exactly where he wanted to be."

Real clips of TK's entrance from arena to arena play on your screen.

Tagged with the moniker "I'm here for the xbux" Thunder Knuckles has been doing just this and making fools of XWF's elite in his professional campaign.

Pip Collins's actual voice is heard.

"Nothing more than brilliant"

A mash-up highlight of TK's April and May of 2020 title defenses are on full display for your viewing pleasure.

On a night over a two-month period which he forced three opponents to fight at their own game.

HHL's voice can be heard over the highlight video.

"Can you say demoralizing?"

A still picture shot of Thunder Knuckles shows on screen.

We look at how the lima Ohian's genus disarmed and disheartened one of XWF's biggest prospects.

The still frame shot of Thunder Knuckles fades gently into Charlie's entrance. The voice of Tig Ol' Bitties can be heard.

"From Steubenville Ohio, Charlie Nickles!"

Welcome to another BOB production.

[Image: 6cZBksg.png]

While the graphic is on-screen JImmy's voice could be heard.

Only a special wrestler and a special performance. Wins a match like this. We will take on anyone, there's only one word that's important, X - B - U - X. You pay the champ enough, he'll fight'em.

The graphic that Todd and Jimmy settled on fades away to clips of former television champions.

In October of 2019, the Television Division's landscape looks almost unrecognizable to those of today.

Clips of BigD becoming Television Champion play on your screen.

Thunder Knuckles was just two months into his professional regime but had already started making moves in a big way.

Clips of Thunder Knuckles selling his shot at either the Hart or Television titles, facing Madison Dyson in his second match, and beating former Television Champion Donovan Blackwater.

Over the last twelve months has seen Thunder Knuckles flourish on one of XWF's biggest stages, Savage. Overwhelming Noah Jackson with knees and defending that very championship that he had won. During those months he replicated that moment against Tommy Wish, before shutting out Azreal Erebus emphatically, to become XWF's fastest rising stars.

Clips of the Azreal Erebus versus Thunder Knuckles match plays on your screen.

At this stage, the list of names that wanted any part of Thunder Knuckles was running thin.

A clip pulled from youtube plays on the screen. The clip is of some random mark asking Steve Sayers about the television division.

"It seems to me in the Television Division Thunder Knuckles is running on a higher level than the rest of them, right now. Not to mention he'll fight the very best available opponent, That's what he does."

The mark's clip ends and now on your television displays TK's rise back to the top of the television division.

The Chronic Chris Page rematch looked most tempting to avenge his draw against him and regain his Television Championship. Then there was Johnny Legend who had thrown his name into the mix by entering fans and producing a shock upset in a Battle Royale at Super Relentless, something Thunder Knuckles could relate to. There were other tough wrestlers throughout first and second runs, as well. Then there was Charlie Nickles. Nickles had made some questionable career moves.

Clips of Charlie losing to then Robbie Bourbon. Followed by clips of him losing to Robert Main and Sarah Lacklan.

After a two show warpath of the division, the Steubenville native eliminated most of the members of BOB in a Battle Royal, as well. Coming almost out of nowhere he buried a Hall of Legend member in Sebastian Duke.

Jimmy's voice can be heard over the highlights of Charlie being beaten over and over again.

Overconfident wrestlers like Charlie Nickles come along too often, especially in the Television Division. A physical eyesore with an over-animated extreme personality.

The highlights of Charlie being thoroughly picked apart comes to a conclusion and a clip of Thunder KNuckles now replaces it. This clip is one of many Interviews Thunder Knuckles makes to further the Savage brand.

"I like great fucking fights. I promise with a guy like Chokey they're going to be talking about this fucking match for five to six goddamned year, I'll tell ya that."

The clip of the confident champion fades to a commercial for "T" cologne.

[Image: gSOgOMF.gif]

As your screen fades the commercial off and highlights of Spooky Savage begin.

Two Savages prior to their match. Charlie with the help of Jim Jimson outlasted Thunder Knuckles and his partner Johnny Legend. With a singles match between Thunder Knuckles and Charlie Nickles looming. Thunder Knuckles planned to train much harder to prove that he was too much for Charlie to handle.

The short-lived highlight fades to HHL who is talking to Pip Collins.

"I spoke to Thunder Knuckles and he isn't coming into Savage on the 14th to play games, Pip. He's here to go to war."

fading from HHL your screen now shows clips of Thunder Knuckles against Page and Duke play on your screen. Showing the good work That Thunder Knuckles put on during their respective matches.

Thunder Knuckles has already faced far more rugged in Chronic Chris Page, the fastest in Thadesuos Duke, but he'd never faced a dangerous brawler like himself. So, the Idea of Thunder Knuckles overcoming Charlie Nickles checked another box en route to mega-stardom. The Steubenville native was seen as a high-risk and relatively low reward match, but when has this ever fazed the Lima Ohio residents resolve?

A small clip of Jimmy being asked about the matchup between Thunder Knuckles and Charlie Nickles before the match.

"It's a very interesting match. I've been waiting for it. I've been wanting this match for Thunder Knuckles."

The shot of Jimmy eases into clips of current XWF "stars" avoiding fights plays on the screen.

Nowadays through media outlets or between fan bases. Wrestlers are accused of ducking or dodging one another but the way that Thunder Knuckles puts it all on the table throws any kind of allegations on his part out of the question. Leaving all the pressure on the abilities of his potential opponent to earn the right to challenge him. Maybe Charlie saw this as one last big payday, or maybe, Nickles genuinely saw a weakness or opportunity that he could exploit. Either way, it was one!

TK's voice and be heard over the coward highlight reel. Thunder Knuckles is speaking solely on the match at hand.

"If he makes fucking mistakes, he's going to fucking pay for those mistakes. Pretty fucking basic because that what Chokey is, fucking basic."

Clips of Charlie Nickles are now being shown.

Despite being a violent, talented, and well-experienced wrestler. Nickles entered the underdog. It was a brawler versus brawler affair. Whereby if Thunder Knuckles could take Nickles's chin checks he would confidently outclass him but if he couldn't he'd be in deep trouble.

Your screen now shows animated versions of Thunder Knuckles and Charlie Nickles's entrances for Savage November 14th live from the United Center in Chicago Illinois. After the animated entrances, the animated match begins.

The beginning of the match gave both men time to put their game plan into action. However, in what was supposed to be one of the division highly-anticipated matches that was expected to be a competitive showdown it became immediately apparent this wasn't going to be the case. Not even close.

Animated Thunder Knuckles is beating the Hell out of animated Charlie Nickles.

Nickles looked lost not able to get in any real rhythm or put any solid work together. With swift movement and cunning Thunder KNuckles simply outclassed Charlie Nickles for most of the match. Before Thunder Knuckles really hurt Nickles at his own game, Xtreme rules. Nickles had been surviving but it was apparent he wanted no part of it. After awhile of cat and mouse between the champion and challenger. Thunder KNuckles finally landed the Thunder Strike and rendered Charlie unconscious.

Finally, after animated TK's hand is raised in Xtreme rules victory. An animated version of Pip Collins, who is voiced by Rick Jenkins, and HHL, who is voiced by another wonderful voice actor, are having a conversation with the XWF fans.

"Every tough wrestler that Nickles would face again."

"If he can get a meaningful match"

Pip smiles after being corrected by HHL.

"Every tough wrestler that Nickles could fight again will walk right through him because they know his heart is in question."

The voice actors are covered up for Liev Schreiber's closing remarks.

This victory for Thunder Knuckles earmarked his journey for division by division greatness. Ultimately there is no shame in losing to a virtuoso but the mental recovery is a different aspect, the humiliation, being taunted, and teased in the very arena you dedicated your life to must be a soul-destroying reality.

Once Liev Schreiber's finishes the voice actors carry you to the end of the show.

"He's so extraordinary, he takes what they're good at and uses it against them. I think a lot of people are going to learn and mirror his swagger."

"what he does is, I'm going to play your game and the only chance of winning you have is to take even greater chances and that puts them at risk of the Thunder Strike and embarrassment. So to me, I don't agree with it, but I understand it."

The BOB production fades to Thunder Knuckles back for PREACH, sorry, BITCH SLAP.

**BITCH SLAP**

Fucking awesome, right? No need to thank me for spoiling the match Chokey. I just can't let down the goddamn XWF fans the way only you can.

Take a look! Know where we are?

The camera pans around the room.

We're in my fucking trailer Choke-master-flash! We've been here this whole fucking time!

TK's cocky grin is as obnoxious as they come.

This fucking clown was talking like 'Ol Thunder Knuckles forgot where he came from. Please fucker, every day I wake up, I hustle. I woke up and smelled the broke-ass coffee, for fuck sure, and rose above it. I still don't have a fucking front door! Why cause no one this trailer park is stupid enough to fuck with me. I rule this mother fucker with the Thunder Strike! A fucking move no one has fucking master before me. It's still here and it's still mine. Kinda like the fucking Television Championship.

Thunder Knuckles, who has been proudly wearing his title, shines it up with his left hand.

I travel now. You know, for work. BOB has luxurious homes all around the fucking world. From fucking Atlanta to Zaanstad. You wanna live in fucking squaller and fucking win over the junkies. Go for it, but those junkies are buying BOB's drugs. The disen-fucking-franchised, the poor, the sick, They all have a fix. You just have to exploit it. So really, they're all fucking loyal to me. Without me, they don't get their fix. It is fucking funny though that you're coming into this match with the zeal of a wet fucking towel. Everything you say mother fucker is some shit poor people say. I'm giving you your fix with the Xtreme rules match. You should be fucking happy.

TK gives his trademarked jerking off motion a little slower than normal. TK wants Charlie to really soak that in.

You're not dealing with some punk-ass Champion, dick weed. I'm going to brutalize you in front of a sold-out fucking crowd, paying to see just that. You think they show up say. Gee-fucking-golly, I can't wait to see Charlie Nickles as a champion. They can see who does the work. I sell tickets. You can put 'Ol Thunder Knuckles's name up next to Brian fucking Storm and I'll sell tickets. Proven. Chokey you can't even fucking sell yourself. You fucking need Jim Jimson do it for you. Get the fuck out of here! Chokey-fucking-Needless as champion. Yeah, fucking, right!

TK brushes off the notion that anyone would pay to see that.

As for answering your question, Chokey. A wolf doesn't concern itself with the goddamn opinions of sheep. That's it! I really am tired of talking about this fucking jobber to the stars. Todd! Roll the clip of Chokey going home. Time to pay the toll asshat!

The screen fades.

[Image: Zyu9g3b.gif]

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (11-29-2020), Azrael Erebus (11-14-2020), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (11-14-2020), Johnny Legend (11-16-2020)