Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 04:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Air B&B
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-10-2020, 09:09 PM

Driving a rusted out Volkswagen Beetle and trying read German on passing road signs is not for the faint of heart Ash thought to herself. Having turned down the radio a ways back (does that even help?), she feels better able to concentrate. It doesn't help that in the back of her mind she has a lot going on as usual. If it's not being in friggin' Europe yet again, it's Jenny. Always that bitch in her head. She has been living rent-free lately and it's becoming a pain. Like a throbbing toothache, you just can't get rid of. Oh to top off the shit sundae, they were roomies thanks to being tag partners. YAY!!

As the rambling of thoughts faded away again, she found her turn off. The woods got a little deeper on this stretch. a little darker. As you made your way up the mountain a ways it opened to a sunny clearing with a little house in the middle. Ash giggled, thinking this couldn't be too bad. It looks like Snow White's house or the Gingerbread house. It mostly reminded her of the family cabin up on Lake Michigan. I bet Jenny Wenny won't like this at all!!

Parking the car, she pops open the hatch getting her bag out, and checking the address against the one Vinnie sent her and Jenny. The numbers matched so she walked up the path smiling, looking over the little cabin, remembering the last time she was in a place like this.

She laughed to herself as she opened the door. Oh, Jenny won't like this at all. There were just a few rooms. 2 bedrooms, the main gathering room, a kitchen behind it, and the soul crusher. ONE SMALL BATHROOM!! Jenny will shit kittens Ash thought giggling to herself. Running a hand over the counter made her laugh even harder. There was a thin layer of dust coating it. It could easily be wiped up with some spray and a rag, which were most likely in a cabinet somewhere. The point though is that "Ronald McDonald" was used to 5-star suites and the like and this was far from that.

Ash was still laughing to herself when she heard a car's tires crunch the gravel driveway and a very distinctive voice either gabbing on her cell or chewing out a driver no doubt at the end of his or her long rope.....

"THIS! THIS is where you're taking me? I told you I am booked at an Air B&B just outside Berlin. You call this JUST outside Berlin?! I've been in the damn car for an hour! There better be a jacuzzi tub, and a fireplace."

There was the sound of a door car door slamming.

"You aren't even going to get out and grab my bags? What the hell kind of transportation service is---do you even understand English? Hello? Ugh....nevermind....I'll do it myself. No wonder you people lost the war."

Ash giggles to herself as Jenny's tirade continues as she approaches, her walk a bit shaky as her heels try to navigate the soggy half-there half-not walkway. Her pink wheel bag getting stuck every couple of feet.

She gets to the door and looks immediately displeased as she rings the bell, just trying to get inside as quickly as possible to wipe off her shoes.

Ash opens the door with a huge smile and an emphatic "hi!"

"Ummmm.......what are YOU doing here?"

Ash giggles again. "We're teammates this week, and I thought it would be a great team building session if we were also roomies!"

"No....absolute-----no. A thousand percent no. I'm gonna handle this......." she pulls out her cell phone, trying to dial her publicist, but this deep in the woods there is no cell reception. Frustrated, she smacks the phone screen with a sigh.

"So.....looks like you gotta come inside. Come on, queen, its gonna rain."

Jenny stared a hole through Ash before huffing out of her nose and grabbing the handle of her bag.

She makes her way inside and immediately looks disappointed. Looking around at the walls and the décor, her face scrunches.

"You're kidding me, right? Ash, you're trolling. The gig is up."

"Isn't it great?!"

"About as great as passing a kidney stone."

They make their way through the hall way as Ash leads her to her room. She opens the creaky door, and Jenny complains again.

"Great......a jail cell. Well this is gonna be just lovely."

Ash stands in the doorway with a smile, as Jenny presses on the harder-than-she'd-like bed.

Sitting down on the bed, she immediately pulls her phone back out.

"I am going to share some words with my booking agent. This is ridiculous."

She dials a number.

"I knew something was up when I saw the price. What I get for taking a deal."

She dials a number, and holds the phone to her ear. While she waits, she wipes some dust off the nightstand with a disgusted look.

No answer on the line and she chucks the phone onto the bed with an eye roll.

"Great. Stuck here. Ugh, is there at least a bathroom? I've been in the car for hours."

Ash smiles again. "Yes, let me show you our bathroom."

Jenny goes to stand up then cocks her head.

"Our?!"

Ash nods.

"There's ONE bathroom?!"

Ash nods again.

"Great, you get to watch me sleep and you get to watch me pee. Lovely trip, Ash. Creeeeeeper."

Jenny gets off the bed and walks towards the bathroom, carrying her unnecessarily large makeup and toiletries bag with her.

"Make yourself useful and whip of some margaritas I guess. If I am going to stay here for two days I am gonna need a strong drink, or ten."

She walks into the bathroom and shuts the door. Ash grins, biting her lip as she turns back towards the cottage's small kitchen.

Later On:

Jenny comes out into the main room after changing into more comfortable clothes. Sweat pants and a long sleeve tee, Ash is surprised to see the Queen dressed so casually, even when just hanging out.

Jenny comes out and sits at the bar, setting her phone done more aggressively than needed.

"So, those drinks?"

"Ahh yes!"

Ash grabs two German beers out of the cooler and opens them with her teeth. She slides one over to the Queen, and the buxom blonde looks horrified.

"Ummm? What the hell is that?"

"It's German beer, its good!"

"Ugh"

"Jen...look....I know we're different. I know you're used to staying at the Four Seasons and having people wait on you hand and foot, but I am not. If we are going to team up this week and be successful, we need to be on the same page. This is a bonding experience, sure, but its also a chance for you to open your mind and expand your horizons. It'll be good for you."

Jenny looked at her like she wanted to lay into her with the force of a thousand hurricanes, but then took a deep breath.

"You know what, fuck it. Drink up."

The two cheers their bottles and bring them to their lips.

2 Hours and a case of beer later:

Jenny and Ash sit at the table telling stories of their pasts and going over strategy for the match.

Jenny, taking another swig, she puts the bottle down.

"Ash.....I've been in the ring with you now twice...you can pack a punch girl. But your issue, nobody takes you seriously. Your bark isn't nearly as big as your bite. You need to have both. So lemme hear what ya got....lemme hear you rip up these two alsorans."

Ash takes a swig and sets the drink down.

"Here, I'll set the scene."

She pretends to bring a mic to Ash's mouth.

"Well boys here we are again! Peter we haven't heard a word from ya. We just verbally cut your junk off and fed it to ya no reason to run away and hide. I know, you are at home playing with the only one that thinks you are big time, that's you if you haven't figured it out yet. I'm sure ol Glitter Zombie will literally give you a hand if you ask nicely. This way you won't have to sit on your hand to make it feel like someone else is doin it for ya.

I've heard you say you are doing a demon. I mean when most guys make up a girlfriend she usually lives in Canada or Mexico and you met her at like band camp or something. So how did your story go with the guys, when they started talking about their real girls? They were like oh man over the summer me and Lori hooked up at summer camp she gives incredible head. Then came your turn and you were like on my trip to the seventh circle of hell I met these really hot chicks guys. One she was off the hook. She can stick her tongue all the way down my throat and if I pull her tail just right.....

Those guys would tear you apart!! When Jimmy showed off pics of Lori's tits on his phone you would probably say something like man I got a new phone over the summer and lost all my good ones.

Your school wrestling days, while you were talking about your invisible lady, were the last time you were relevant too. The wet hair look went out I would say the early 90s which is about the first and last time you got laid I bet. So now it's either greasy as fuck or you sweat one hell of a lot. Either way, I ain't coming close enough to find out.

Now on to the Shiny Zombie boy!! Jenny tells me your name is Zane. It sounds like a name out of a British boy band or the main character of one of those books my granny used to read with the guy with the open shirt on the cover. In all truth, you actually look like a cross between Kurt Cobain and a crack head. You look nothing like a brain eater at all. The raccoon eyes just look like you've been crying over losing your power top boyfriend all night. Don't worry it will be ok, from what Petey says he has a huge package for ya, but by looking at both of ya I would have called ya both bottoms. Don't get me started on the pale complexion and punker look. You look like what Jenny would look like if she went thrash metal except she has bigger tits.

As for this horrible disease that you can infect us with. I just checked I'm up to date on my rabies and tetanus shots. As for Jenny, she's had every STD know to man and some I think she invented herself so there are no worries there. If we scratch you you will just become a bigger bitch than you already are. If that's possible. I have gotten to hear you flap your gums this week and frankly, you just scream bottom ... of the card. I am about as worried about you doing anything to either of us as I am of Gilly actually having a "demon" girlfriend"

Jenny smiles to herself.

"You know what, you're getting better. I'd still smoke you, but that's not bad for what you usually put out."

Ash folds her arms. "Oh yeah? Well then little miss hot shit, lemme see what you've got."

Jenny grins, clearing her throat.

"Well first off, Ash.........What color lipstick is that, Coagulated Wound? Bob Ross isn't a guide for makeup application. Your eyebrows couldn't be any more fake if they were written by The Onion. All of that aside, you're light years less pathetic than these two cum stains we face this week. Peter has been the punchline around this place for years and he is the gift that keeps on giving. He goes from fat loser to skinny loser on a yearly basis, depending on whichever he thinks makes him look less like a simp. Funny thing is, no matter what he does, he is going to look like a puddle of afterbirth with the attitude of Trump supporter. He has to date a demon because he can't get a real good to spend more than 30 seconds of attention on him. That is why he has to have a new one every single year it seems like. But Peter, lets be real. You're mad that I played you in Empire? Are you surprised? Has anyone ever aligned themselves with you for more than a week without kicking your ass or kicking you out? You're a lovable loser of Barney Green proportions, and I'd still pick Barney Green in a game of dodgeball. Peter, you fuck up everything you touch. It's like you're trying to be a perpetual fuck up, like you're trolling all of us, and going home and laughing about it after. I just don't think you're that smart. You didn't even know this was an elimination match. You are stuck in your own little fucked up world.

Between your antics and Zane's lack of homework, you two should be a layup this week. Neither of you have any talent but add to the fact that you're both dumber than a second coat of paint, and this should be a walk in the park. Plus, you two have zero chemistry. You hate each other. Ash and I, sure there is animosity there, but there is a mutual respect. I have what she wants, but she knows how important this match is to elevating her status as a contender on this roster. Neither of you have any hope of being more than filler talent, and I am sure I'll be telling these stories to my grandkids before either of you hold a title again. Zane is immortal right? So he'll still be doing this and Peter...well Peter has no life skills, this is all he knows, so Peter is going to die in the ring before he retires from it. Zane can't die, but it will be fun kicking his dead ass to kingdom come as many times as it takes for him to realize that professional wrestling might not be his thing. So the two of you, be ready because we're coming. You ever heard the term 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'? Well the fact the two of you even fucking exist is enough scorn or me to bring the bitch back out. It's not easy being queen, but boy is it fun!"

Ash smiles and shakes her head, pulling out another beer. The two cheers again as Ash stares at Jenny's title that she has propped up on the table.

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post