Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes Battle Royale RP Board
Soft Deadline Takin' Care Of Business
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

11-07-2020, 11:46 PM

Is it over for me? Not really. I got nothing left to lose. Representing Union 441 and all that fun stuff. Maybe I will sign a new contract if I win this match. Who knows with me? Taking care of business every day.

So many XWF stars that think they have what it takes to walk out Universal Champion. I'm a lot tougher than I look and i'm gonna come out swinging for this bout. I am battle tested. Look at the chaos and carnage that I have left in my path.

Experienced some highs and lows when it came to it. Got to win a World Championship that can never be taken away from me. I'm thirty-six and supposedly in the prime of my career but not really. I know I am fighting against father time but that's okay.

History gets better with age and you look at me now.

[Image: npB2ltQ.jpg]

Getting ready to put on that uniform soon to go to work. Work that nine to five job or in my case, six to two pm. Picking up garbage through my route and doing what needs to be done. That is the definition of a man.

Some of you can coast on through by your good looks and better financial decisions, I unfortunately don't have that option. I probably should've saved some money but that's life. No crying over what I did wrong. Probably gonna be working until i am in my seventies if i even make it there. Ha!

Who knows in the crazy world of life? Let's talk facts, shall we? I'm still happily single and live alone. What's great about that is I can do whatever I want. Got those bitchin' Pit Vipers as well. Best sunglasses I ever bought. They should really sponsor me.

In fact, I might write them a letter down the line. I think I should start talking about some of my opponents while I got the time to do so. Thaddeus Duke, I will take you down if I have to. Strictly business at this point. I will battle like the great Winston Churchill did and I will never surrender. You can talk about your battles on you want.

Mine were more violent and brutal. Whether it be here or in WWG, I bled buckets and gave the fans a true show. Bled for a living and will continue to do so. Maybe I am a bit out of my element but I welcome this challenge. Duke, What are you gonna do facing off against me? A guy who has nothing left to care about. Doesn't even care if he lives or dies in the ring.

Fueled by White Claw and ready for a fight. My faith is at its highest its been in a long time. Reaching that peak. Climbing that mountain. For all the XWF to see me standing tall almost eight years later.

Witness. You know how many cult leaders I have fought? You are just like every single one in the fact you are so delusional that you believe your own hype. I'm going into the fires of hell one more time. One more round. Daddy is coming home for all of you.

Champ Sportsman. I'm gonna say this once and that is to shut up. You might have won all these titles and shit but they mean nothing when you step into the ring. You can't even hold my jock and I don't even wear one. I let it all hang out literally. A real man should be able to take a kick to the chestnuts and not weaken.

Reggie Estrada. You are so out of your depth that its laughable. I respect you for entering this though. Not even worth my time to say much about you.

Marf. Another one that I haven't forgotten about. It seems like i have because I haven't mentioned you much. You aren't even worth the time to really talk about you. I'm gonna steam roll right through you like I do the trash cans I pick up on my route.

Corey Smith. You seem to be forgetting a very important person in this match and that's me. I'm the Daddy of violence and I also have developed a thing for twinks. I have literally evolved with the times. I give you credit for being willing to step into this environment. Are you ready for this? That is all I ask. Because I know I am ready for this moment.

The world right now needs me more than ever. I am not the right hero for this moment but I am good enough with that veteran savvy I got tucked in my head. I have faced so many people and my style has evolved with it. Learned some new things as well.

High Stakes. Tuscon, Arizona. The garbage man is coming to take out the trash literally. This is my moment. My legacy. Everything I have ever worked for will come to fruition.

Good Luck, Everyone. You are gonna need it. Daddy is hungry and looking for a fight.

Boston, MA
November 6th, 2020

The scene opens up inside of a local bar where we see Barney Green, dressed in a navy blue windbreaker with black jogging pants, drinking a pint. Next to him is John Laurinaitis, dressed in a black track suit. John is also drinking.

John: Tough break on Anarchy but you still got something left in your tank.

Barney: It is what it is. I'm feeling good though. I'm starting to get the rust off by facing opponents.

Barney takes a swig of his beer as John goes to speak.

John: Glad to hear that, Champ. How you holding up?

Barney: I feel fine for the most part. Just the usual things aggravating me but I can deal with it.

A random fan goes to approach Barney Green.

Fan: Oh shit! Its Barney Green. Can I get a picture with you?

Barney: Sure thing.

The fan whips out his phone and takes a selfie with Barney Green. John goes to speak.

John: We gotta stay focused on the end game though, Champ. These matches should help you get ready.

The fan walks away as Barney takes another swig of his beer and John continues speaking.

John: You are starting to look more crisper out there.

Barney: I can feel it all slowly coming back to me. Even if the pink elephant shows up and distorts things a bit.

John: I don't think you should be drinking but i'd rather see you drink six beers than sixty in one sitting.

We see another fan approach Barney Green.

Fan: Why do you go and pick up garbage? Couldn't hang anymore?

Barney: I can still go in the ring. Just looking for work to keep a roof over my head.

Fan: If you were any good like Chris Page, You wouldn't have to do that.

Barney takes one final swig of his beer and then nails the fan with a right hook that knocks him out cold.

Barney: Son, You just got knocked the fuck out by a broken down wrestler.

John: I think we should get out of here before the cops get called.

Barney throws some money at the bar and they both go running out of it. They quickly hop into Barney's Garbage Truck. Barney starts it up and gets out the bars parking lot. John goes to speak.

John: That was one hell of a punch, champ.

Barney: Thanks. I've been practicing with the punching bag again. Trying to gain some strength.

John: That's all you can really do at this point in your career. Build up the bombs because you got arthritis on most of your joints.

Barney takes a left turn and starts heading down a road. Barney goes to speak.

Barney: It is what it is. I know I am going into this match as a spoiler but in a good way. They don't know what surprises I got.

John: It's amazing how many bar fights I have seen you get into and you just walk away looking fine.

Barney: A lot of people forget that those bumps i've taken were real and not fake hollywood bullshit.

The scene fades to black as Barney and John continue talking.

Why is it I always wind up having to knock out some smart ass who thinks they can take a shot at me. Its getting old now and they aren't expecting it from me. Its funny to me.

What do they gain from saying they beat me up? Nothing really except maybe a black eye or two because I will swing for the fences and show them what I am capable of. I got no problem taking pictures or signing autographs but don't try that shit with me.

When I got trained in this business, I didn't get any special treatment. My money meant nothing. I got quite a few black eyes myself back then. This is gonna be a fight and I welcome it.

High Stakes is the biggest challenge of my life. Even bigger than Battle On The Boat. I'm taking it as seriously as I can and I am gonna fire on all cylinders for this one.

What happens if I do win? I'll sign a new contract that pays me more than this $500 a match deal I got right now. I also want my own bathroom. That's the big thing in all this. I wanna be able to just relax in my own private bathroom. Set up a tv in there and just hang out before my match. That's all I really want. That and maybe a tgirl or two but we can discuss that later.

Nothing else to say at this point so I am just gonna end it.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Barney Green's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-10-2020), B.O.B. D (11-08-2020), Corey Smith (11-08-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-13-2020), HeavensToBetsy (11-19-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (11-09-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-08-2020)