Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 05:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High Stakes Tommy??
Halocen Offline
Punk Rock Princess

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-06-2020, 03:28 PM

This is it bitch boy!! You have pissed me off one too many times. You think you can come in here looking like and smelling like God knows what. Talking all kinds of shit, putting together sentences like a multiple time stroke victim!! Well, fuck you and the bookers in the back.

If they are trying to force a feud with you and your single-digit IQ and yours truly, XWF's Punk Rock Princess, then write it up, boys. The only way your ass will understand what I have been trying to get across is for me to beat it into you like your mother's drinking and smoking beat semi mental into you before you were born. Or maybe it was living near power lines or a nuclear power plant who cares!

Point being, me and you in that ring, HIGH STAKES!! I'm sure you are wondering what stip I want so I will tell ya! Three Tier Steel Cage weapons scattered throughout. No belt at stake, just pride. I wanna put on a show for the paying crowd. The winner is the one left standing, the other will have an ambulance or stretcher waiting for them at the bottom. I'm tired of you and your butt buddy throwing cake and shade my way. This match will fire it up or end it. I will tell ya I plan on beating you so hard you will be drinking out of a straw and shitting in your Depends.

SO WHAT DO YA SAY, TOMMY BOY???
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-06-2020, 04:30 PM

Tommy sitting in a room with a one light flickering over him. We see posters of Halocen, with the repeated loops of the cake incident, and the ankle lock incident playin on a old VCR monitor.

"No."
Hate Post Like Post
Halocen Offline
Punk Rock Princess

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-06-2020, 05:16 PM

[Image: 200.gif][/color]
Hate Post Like Post
Kieran Overton Offline
"The Destructive Beast"

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

11-07-2020, 04:05 AM

Kieran Overton: "What a fucking pussy you are Tommy to talk all that shit and refuse a match against Halocen. I might be an asshole and a fat prick, but even I wouldn't talk all that shit and deny the match. You're a weak-minded man. If you're gonna talk shit to someone, at least be willing to fight them, not hide behind a keyboard, cameras like a little scared bitch. If it helps Halocen, I'll fight you if you need someone to face for the PPV since Tommy knows he'll lose to you."

[Image: GoGnCPQ.png]

[Image: krB0tFp.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kieran Overton's post:
Halocen (11-07-2020)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-07-2020, 04:21 AM

(11-07-2020, 04:05 AM)Kieran Overton Said: Kieran Overton: "What a fucking pussy you are Tommy to talk all that shit and refuse a match against Halocen. I might be an asshole and a fat prick, but even I wouldn't talk all that shit and deny the match. You're a weak-minded man. If you're gonna talk shit to someone, at least be willing to fight them, not hide behind a keyboard, cameras like a little scared bitch. If it helps Halocen, I'll fight you if you need someone to face for the PPV since Tommy knows he'll lose to you."

"Well, unlike myself... you can be a better candidate against her.... because whats the point? It's not like I need to prove a god damn thing to her, since i already have that X-Pac heat against her outside the ring for the shit i've done.

So Halocen, and KO.... I hope you both tear the house down, and create a real "fued" amongst yourselves that shall lead you both into relevancy."
Hate Post Like Post
Halocen Offline
Punk Rock Princess

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-07-2020, 05:37 AM

Keiran the little bitch can get all the “x pac heat” he wants. The thing about x pac is he got his ass beat quite a lot. If he wants to cut shitty promos against me well broken ankle or not I will destroy him. Maybe not at the PPV but soon enough
Hate Post Like Post