Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 07:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Is this a real telling of events? Is this complete bullshit? Probably Bullshit.....
Jim "the Jim" Jimson Offline
The man, the myth, the legend, the pin

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

11-06-2020, 10:34 PM

Jim and Jim sit in the dark, endless void

Jim Jimson: OI, JIM!

Jim Jimson: WHAT JIM?!? Why are you yelling?

Jim Jimson: Didn't you check the savage cards?

[Image: ZXddfWd.png]

Micheal Graves

vs -

Halocen

vs -

Ash Quinn

vs -

Jim Jimson

Jim Jimson: SHIT! How long has this been up!?!

Jim Jimson: About a week

Jim Jimson: Oh god! We are so fucked! We'll be dead in the 24 hours

Jim Jimson: Why? Whos coming?

Jim Jimson: BOB!

Suddenly the void starts to tear apart, as 2 people start to walk through tears the endless void

Jim Jimson: Shit it's the secret BOB members, REDACTED and REDACTED! (According to BOB lawyers we, at, Jim Jimson Inc., are unable to disclose who these people are, but, take my word, these guys are a real big deal! Seriously, when these guys are revealed, it's going to blow the head of the XWF, a real game changer.)

Undisclosed BOB member 1 : I am, in fact, going to get you. (Oh yea, I forgot to mention, all dialogue has been edited to avoid people making any similarities to XWF Stars and/maybe/or Alumni)

Undisclosed BOB member 2 : Yes, just give up now, *catchphrase*

Jim Jimson: There's only one way we can beat people the calibre of this guys, we must call upon it.

Jim Jimson: Are you sure, your asking for a lot

Jim Jimson: Well, look at them are you going to beat a guy like that with you're muscles?

The void starts to crumble and shake, as the ground starts to open up revealing

[Image: nQtkLLt.png]

The two BOB members are burnt into nothingness by that 19th-degree burn caused by the vocabulary demon

Jim Jimson: That should hold them off for a while, the void is falling apart we need to get out of here!

Somewhere

Jim and Jim find themself in a busy city

Jim Jimson: Where the hell are we?

Jim Jimson: Didn't you see the title card above us, we are somewhere.

Jim Jimson: Well, fuck what are us going to do?

Jim Jimson: You hungry?

Jim Jimson: Yeah.

Jim Jimson: You wanna get something to eat

Jim Jimson: okay, Jim.

Jim and Jim notice a sign at a walk-in cafe saying "take a seat"

Jim Jimson: Huh, okay then.

The Waiter: HEY! SOMEONE STOP THEM! THEY ARE STEALING OUR CHAIRS!!

Sadly Jim and Jim are too far away to hear the waiter

Jim Jimson: Americans really do eat everything don't they?

Jim Jimson: Yeah... they are truly disgusting!

Jim and Jim proceed to eat wooden stools in a shitty alleyway next to a dumpster.

Jim Jimson: Why did we come here?

Jim Jimson: Getting away from BOB.

Undisclosed BOB member 1: You are not good at getting away from BOB.

Undisclosed BOB member 2: Yep *insert catchphrase*

Jim Jimson: Shit! he has such an awesome and epic catchphrase.

Undisclosed BOB member 1: No show this week's Savage show or else!

Jim Jimson: or else you'll let me win?

Undisclosed BOB member 2: Or else we'll force you to! *insert catchphrase*

Jim Jimson: By giving me a really nice hug?

Undisclosed BOB member 1: Yes.

Jim goes to hug REDACTED, but Jim just gets pushed to the ground

Undisclosed BOB member 2: he was being sarcastic, you, _insult_. We are planning on beating you up

Jim Jimson: WELL WHY DIDN'T HE JUST SAY THAT, IF HE WASN'T GOING TO GIVE ME A HUG WHY LIE AND SAY THAT HE WAS!

The BOB goons start to converge on Jim and Jim

Jim Jimson: Wait, wait, wait hold up, hold up, don't kill me just let me explain!

Jim Jimson: YEA! YEA! LISTEN TO OTHER ME!

The BOB goons stop, deciding to humour the Jims

Jim Jimson: [color=#00BFFF] Ok so, If, Jim isn't in the match it's going to be a 2 on 1 handicap match!

Jim Jimson: [color=#00BFFF] YEA! Ash Quinn and Halocen are orange is the new blacking it up! If you think Charlie and I are butt buddies, then I don't know what the hell you think about Quinn & Halocen, those skinny bitches are playing rock, paper, scissors, but they lost the rock and paper. If Graves wants any chance of winning he needs me!

Jim Jimson: Yea, you need Jim or else miss "Im not like other girls" who thinks just because she got a makeover it means that she is actually a different person compared to Ash Quinn, they are so similar, so bland that even if Halocen became a man, she would still get called Ash Quinn lite, because that is who she is, no matter how much she changes, shes the one changing, not Ash Quinn, really shows who the good one is. Plus you got the one that has a hatred of Jimbo Jimmy Jam like she didn't even mention me, instead, she wanted to waste for time insulting, an autistic, crippled 11-year-old boy, what a bloody heel! What did Jimbo Jimmy Jam do to you?

The BOB members nod there heads in the agreement of Ash Quinn being evil and deeply despicable.

Jim Jimson: Come on! what have I ever done to graves in the past?

Undisclosed BOB member 1: Tried to pin him when TK put the TV title up for anyone who can pin Graves

Undisclosed BOB member 2: You left him in a pile of rubble and one really nice bed after he won the quarantine battle royal.

Jim Jimson: Ok... so maybe there's something in the way of us, I know he likes little boys, I could go to Posadia and grab some dolphin boys, would that make us even?

Jim Jimson: Don't think about it as teaming with Jim, but teaming for the sake of all the fat guys on earth, this isn't just a match this is a battle between the fat dudes vs. skinny bitches.

The first BOB member gets a text message and looks up at Jim, he shows the message to the second BOB member, then looks back at Jim.

Undisclosed BOB member 1: The dolphin boys, must be delivered before savage.

The BOBs leave Jim and Jim alone as they sit near dumpster, proving that old habits, die hard. Jim and Jim go back to eating there wooden stools, as the only other place to get food would had been a burger king and burger king fuckin suc-

Jim Jimson: HOLY SHIT! SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!

Jim Jimson: YEA FUCK RIGHT OFF YOU ANNOYING NARRATING FUCK!!!

The narrator thinks of a compelling reply back to the Jims, but decides to just yell LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER MY COOL ASS CRAYFISH!

Jim Jimson: Fuck that guy and fuck his Crayfish!

Jim Jimson: FUCK. CRAYFISH.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jim "the Jim" Jimson's post:
Charlie Nickles (11-07-2020), Johnny Legend (11-07-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-06-2020)