Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 07:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Ezra is here to help bRiaN sTorM embrace technology
bRiaN sTorM Offline
I'm here to help

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-05-2020, 11:34 PM

Would you believe that bRiaN sTorM, actually went through with obtaining help, to set up a computer? Even after it took awhile. Some time passed before he got word about assistance and at one point, nothing seemed like it would happen, bRiaN was going to give up and just put the laptop outside on the front porch. Where the device would sit and wait for someone to come along and deal with it. Well, as luck would have it, that's right when help arrived. Right when bRiaN placed the laptop onto a sturdy, wooden rocking chair, he turned around in time to see, Ezra Blackwater walking up the path to his steps. Perfect timing. Although bRiaN was somewhat taken aback initially cause he wasn't expecting Ezra to simply show up, out of the blue, noticing bRiaN's surprise Ezra responded with some concern. "Is this a bad time, because I could come back, if you're busy."

[Image: wy0Oey7.png]

"No, you startled me, that's all, I wasn't expecting you." bRiaN said with a chuckle. "We talked on the phone a little while back and I didn't know when you'd be stopping by or if you plum forgot, I needed your help. I figured you'd call and give word if you were coming through."

"Yeah, sorry about that, my bad. Work got hectic and in all honesty, I did sorta forget." Ezra laughed. "But then I remembered and I felt bad cause a bunch of time went by and I left you hanging, so I thought I'd zap on by. Pretty sure I scared the crap out of some guy in overalls that's standing by the group of generators, when a bolt of electricity shot from one of them and I appeared. This was an impulse decision and I didn't really think stuff through, I should have called. You could have better prepared people. I'm sorry."

"Oh that's okay, you just gave Earl another story to tell, he likes telling stories." While bRiaN explained this to Ezra, he ambled over to the ice box and opened the lid. "Care for anything to drink?"

"Yes, thank you, water or tea works."

bRiaN handed Ezra a bottle of iced tea and grabbed one for himself, as Ezra opened his beverage and took a drink.

"So is that laptop on the chair, the device you need me to look at?" Ezra asked this, at the same exact time that he was picking the laptop up and resting his bottle of tea on a small, oak table. His eyes already glued on the screen as soon as he opened it, he tried to turn the machine on and nothing happened. "I ask as I take it upon myself to open the laptop and start messing with it." Glancing up at bRiaN with a grin, Ezra removed his glasses from his pocket and put them on. "This is the right computer, correct?"

"It's also the only computer."

"Okay, cool. Um... it seems like it's dead and needs to be charged but that's all I got from opening the laptop up and attempting to turn the power on. Luckily I am a walking, talking charger, so I'll do one of these..." Briefly positioning his fingers against the port meant for the charger's cord to stick inside, Ezra sent what appeared to be a tiny jolt of electricity into the machine. Then he hit the power button again. Almost instantly the laptop turned on and played a short, start up tune. "Excellent. We have life."

"You better let him know, you gave him life and you can take him out of life." Fist shake from bRiaN, Ezra observed his reaction in amusement, breaking out in a smile when bRiaN continued. "You gotta be stern with these things."

Ezra nodded. "Well yeah, or else Skynet wins and the machines take over." Better thinking over his words, Ezra then added. "I'm only joking."

"That's what you think."

"Fair enough. I am close friends with a half A.I /half cyborg being that originally became sentient as a computer program and built himself a body. He's one of the good guys though, so no worries." For a second, Ezra silently assessed his past statements. "You know Wylie, right?"

"Yes."

"Thought so... I honestly don't know where my mind goes sometimes. Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and check this laptop out, give it a good overhaul and make sure everything is fully operational. Shouldn't take me too long to complete the process." Sigh. "I'm going to guess you don't have WiFi."

"No."

"That's fine. Would you object to me installing it for you cause that'll make things a lot easier."

"Whatever you say, you're the witch doctor."

"Awesome. I'll get started."

"Okay, thanks buddy." bRiaN sTorM left Ezra to his work and strolled away, singing the "Witch Doctor" song.

"Okay here's the deal, I am not familiar with my opponents. That still won't stop me from coming out to the ring and wiping the canvas with Infamous and The Freak. And I'm going to do it without any support from my friends. I signed up for Savage all by myself, I'll be on my own and none of my pals will be backstage, cheering me on. Not cause they're ditching me or neglecting our friendship but because I want to get out there and kick ass on my own. Every once and awhile a guy has got to do that for himself. Sure it's fun teaming with friends for a match but sometimes, you need to claim victory, all on your own. It's the principal. On the last Savage Saturday Night, I failed to accomplish this task. That will not repeat. In fact mark my words, a new dawn is approaching and this here wrestling federation is about to learn some real southern hospitality. Starting with the Freak and Infamous. Fellas you're stepping into the ring with a man that will kick your ass and then share a couple of brews with you afterwards. To show my appreciation for a well fought match. That's how you do it in the south. You get your business done and have a sit down afterwards. Now we are set to get rowdy in this here, triple threat match but that doesn't mean we have to take it personally or act uncivil when the fight is through. That's what sets the men apart from the little boys. How you carry yourself. Naturally there's no gun to your heads, forcing you to act similar and it'll be a real shame if you can't do it but you know what they say, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make 'em drink. Not my horse, of course but there's some stubborn steeds out there. You just gotta be patient, they'll come around. That's where horses are smarter than people. No offence, Freak and Infamous but it's a fact sometimes."

[Image: eSXKFMS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes bRiaN sTorM's post:
Nathaniel Idenhaus (11-07-2020)