Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
New Look Same Ass Kicking
Halocen Offline
Punk Rock Princess

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-05-2020, 08:01 AM

I walked out of the salon refreshed. I got a sweet dye job, bright green of all things. I used a punk rock look back in my old fed and I thought to celebrate my opening match win why not throw it on again. I even got a little ink and pierced my septum. I was pleased with the change honestly, I like the imtidating vibe it gave off. I'm sick of being compared to Ash Quinn, I am my own person and I'm bound and determined to break the cutsie mold the women in this fed seem to hold dear. My old boss gave me a call to check in on me and faxed me a set of high-risk moves I have been practicing and adding into my set gradually as I practice each one. Everyone in the gym shouts "Oh Shit" so I must be on the right track.

When I spoke with Joe I told him I would fly him out and he could watch a few matches and give me his two cents. I already feel good about my rising star but want to fine-tune things. More time in a live ring and everything will be perfect!! I will make people sit up and take notice and have the name Halocen on the lips of XWF nation.

My new look doesn't hide a thing though. I'm the same on the inside and whether I'm wrestling one or ten, man or woman, I will come out on top that I can guarantee.

My competition is no joke. Graves and Jimbo may come off as goofy one-offs but I bet the ridiculous gimmicks and weird political motivations are hiding decent wrestlers in there somewhere. Graves hides deep in the group of baddies like he is chained by Fury but we all know all that is chained is a sloth wanna be. If I gave him a Baby Ruth he would run to the corner drooling. As far as Jimmy boy, I don't think hiding behind Charlie is gonna do him any favors! He is still the same waste of space carbon copy he has always been.

Now on to Ash, my best friend. You told me to pull no punches this week and I don't intend to. I know you have a couple of big matches ahead of you, but honestly, you and I need this, If nothing at least it will let some of those idiots in the back realize both of us are completely different with our own personalities and outlooks on the game. It will be interesting to see just how far we can push one another. I will see you all next week, until then rock n roll on.
Edit Hate Post Like Post