Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 01:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing Else Matters But BOB
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

11-04-2020, 11:19 PM

Its only fitting that I would be teaming with a great group of people this week. Bobby Bourbon and Money Oswald. This should be the quickest match of my life time. Two good dudes who just wanna see peace and harmony among the world.

Ruby. My dear sweet naive woman. You are walking into a slaughter this time around. There is no turning back for me. I am all in this time around. No monster bullshit. Pure adrenaline is powering me through this. You are just another victim in all this. I feel bad for you honestly. Former champion in your own right. Just another victim in this situation.

Tula Keali'l. I feel bad for you as well. Just another victim in Lanes game. I welcome the challenge and you will see what the daddy of violence is capable of. I got nothing left to lose at this stage of my career but everything to gain.

Kenzi Grey...Who? No clue what you bring to the table but it is whatever. You are just Sarah Lacklans gopher in a sense. Following her around like a puppy. Snap out of it. I may have a group of friends but even I do my own thing at the end of the day.

When you drive the garbage truck like I do. You see lots of interesting things that get thrown out. Most notably, Merchandise of the three competitors I listed. Its a shame.

All three of you are slowly fading into obscurity. I would know. I am a garbage man. Guess I will be taking out the trash when it comes to you three. Look forward to this. Its only fitting that I would be teaming with a great group of people this week. Bobby Bourbon and Money Oswald. This should be the quickest match of my life time. Two good dudes who just wanna see peace and harmony among the world.

Ruby. My dear sweet naive woman. You are walking into a slaughter this time around. There is no turning back for me. I am all in this time around. No monster bullshit. Pure adrenaline is powering me through this. You are just another victim in all this. I feel bad for you honestly. Former champion in your own right. Just another victim in this situation.

Tula Keali'l. I feel bad for you as well. Just another victim in Lanes game. I welcome the challenge and you will see what the daddy of violence is capable of. I got nothing left to lose at this stage of my career but everything to gain.

Kenzi Grey...Who? No clue what you bring to the table but it is whatever. You are just Sarah Lacklans gopher in a sense. Following her around like a puppy. Snap out of it. I may have a group of friends but even I do my own thing at the end of the day.

When you drive the garbage truck like I do. You see lots of interesting things that get thrown out. Most notably, Merchandise of the three competitors I listed. Its a shame.

All three of you are slowly fading into obscurity. I would know. I am a garbage man. Guess I will be taking out the trash when it comes to you three. Look forward to this.

It will be easy pickings for BOB. Join us and spread some good and joy in the world. This will be unlucky for anyone who stands in our way. We just want to make the world a better place and who are you to stand in the way? I won't let you stop us from that.

Bobby. Money. I look forward to showing you both and the rest of BOB what I can bring to the table.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-05-2020)