Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're Not The Boss of Me!
Kenzi Grey Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-04-2020, 07:50 PM

[Image: burn-the-witch-gif-3.gif]

I can’t get the image of Roxy being lit on fire out of my mind. Last Anarchy was supposed to be all about The Cool Kids standing together against the tyrannical rule of Vinnie Lane, but instead…I had to watch Bobbi London set my best friend on fire so I could be named #1 Contender to Tula Keali’I’s Anarchy Title. This wasn’t the plan, no matter what the XWF trolls say about me getting a championship push because of who I’m friends with! To be honest, because of that, maybe I will go on to Anarchy this week and refuse it! Maybe I’ll get fired just like Sarah and be done with it!

…but, it would be nice to be an XWF champion again…

Only…I’m not a whore for championships and I don’t need one to validate me! I have held plenty of titles in this business and one more won’t make any difference. No…my mind is made up! This Anarchy will be the LAST one for Kenzi Grey-Lacklan!

I’m a woman that stands on her own two feet and does what’s right! Right now, what’s right is standing by my wife’s side and walking out of the XWF! They have raked in their very LAST dollar off of The Face of Anarchy!

…I’m sure Bobbi will understand…

[Image: giphy.gif]

“IS YOU’S BLOODY MAD?!”

My mouth hung open as I stared at the Aussie. Bobbi’s usually affable smile was gone and her cheeks were flushed red with anger.

“Bobbi, you don’t understand…I don’t want to compete in the XWF without Sarah at my side. That’s my wife and I won’t stand by and allow Vinnie to profit after what he did!”

Bobbi was silent, but I could tell that she was brooding as she watched me. After a beat, she took a breath and cocked her head to the side.

“Look Kenz, I’s not gonna pretend to understand any of that. That’s yous business Luv, but what I’s do understand is that right now…thanks to me, yous the number one contender to the Anarchy Title, and we’s gonna be champ, yah?”

I blinked, shaking my head. I wasn’t certain that I’d heard her right.

“Bobbi, it sounds like you’re telling me what to do.”

A look of genuine surprise crossed her face.

“Kenz! No, course not! I’s would never do that, mate.”

“Good, because I’m not competing on Thursday night! Vinnie thinks he’s in control, but no one tells me what to do!”

I eyed Bobbi, sensing that she had more to say in the matter, but she remained quiet. I glanced down at my phone as ‘Love on the Brain’ chimed and Sarah’s picture flashed on the screen. I smiled, and winked at Bobbi.

“It’s date night! I’ll talk to you soon, okay?”

Bobbi gave a nod and I answered the call. I was a bit saddened by the thought of my impending departure from the XWF, but I knew it was the right thing to do. My only real regret was how this would impact Bobbi, especially after all she had done to get me to this point.

…there would be plenty of time for that later…

[Image: tumblr_p31ed5HiLm1u6g563o4_r1_500.gif]

I’m the Face of Anarchy, and anyone who doesn’t believe that is lying to themselves. Since the day I put pen to paper I have been the biggest draw around, and yet through all of it I never once got a taste of the main event…until now. I get to stand side by side with the reigning champion, Tula Keali’i and a former champion in Ruby…and as excited as I was to lead them as team captain, it’s not going to happen. Robbie, Barney, and Oswald aren’t going to get the pleasure of having the breaks beaten off of them because I have decided that I can’t continue to work for a man that puts ratings before everything else! Getting to this point was hell, and I should be #1 contender, but Vinnie unfairly fired my wife and now he expects that I’ll just keep on dancing for him and lining his pockets with money like nothing happened?

NO!

This match, it should be one of the greatest in Anarchy history with me teaming with the ultimate goodie-two-shoes in Ruby and my upcoming opponent in a championship match. You outdid yourself Vinnie because the tension would be off the charts with Tula wondering if she can trust me…thinking that maybe I would take advantage of the situation and try to better my odds against her. Maybe I’d leave her high and dry in a critical moment while she and Ruby faced the wrath of bOb in a critical moment in the match…or…maybe I’d just take her out myself, leave her laying in the center of the ring.

Wouldn’t that be one hell of a visual as we headed into High Stakes?

Well, it would…BUT IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

There is no way in hell that I am going to give you what you want Vinnie Lane! I’m not going to walk into Anarchy and show my dominance by curbstomping everyone into oblivion and solidifying my place at the Head Bitch in Charge…why, you ask, because that’s exactly what you want!

Tomorrow night, instead of handing out ass kickings, like I have since day one, I am going to hand you my notice!

Anarchy is going to lose its face…not because I couldn’t take it, but because you should have realized what you had!

I know Robbie, Barney, and Oswald will probably be licking their chops, but I guess the big fat L that I was going to hand them will be yours Vinnie, especially after you realize the mistake you made.

Just make sure you have my last paycheck ready…PRICK!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Kenzi Grey's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-05-2020), Atara Raven (11-04-2020), Ruby (11-05-2020)