Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Alliance!
Ruby Offline
The Super Dear'o

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-04-2020, 07:39 PM

Ruby looked at the bruise on her shoulder. Anarchoween(ier) had come and gone, and she had been victorious. Another big blow to the Brotherhood of Baddies. But she hadn’t escaped unscathed. The Dark Warrior had clearly left his mark, and he’d done it by attacking her greatest weakness: her empathy for others. And least, he saw it as a weakness. Ruby had always considered it her greatest strength, but there was no denying that it almost cost her dearly at Anarchoween when he had hurled a rock towards a defenceless cameraman and she had to save him. It had appeared but a glancing blow, but the stinging pain she felt every time she moved her arm was an indicator something was amiss underneath that black and blue skin (which contrasted horribly with her banana-lime outfit).

But what was she to do? ‘Draw lessons’ from this? The only lesson to be learned was that she should’ve let an innocent man suffer, but what good would that do if it meant betraying her personal code? That was not how she was raised, and it was not how she wanted to live her life. If she couldn’t stand up for others, there was no point in getting up anymore to begin with. Still, the fact that Graves had been able to exploit her empathy was a sure sign that others were going to follow his example, most likely his B.O.B. compatriots. She wasn’t too worried about them assaulting her friends, as people like Vita could definitely stand up for themselves as she’d proven when she won the Anarchy Championship. But hurting innocents just to get at her was an evil strategy. It reminded her of how Darth Vader had managed to kill Jedi Master Kirak Infil’a in the Star Wars comic books, by flooding a nearby town to force him to focus on saving the innocents, rather than winning their duel, ultimately leading to his demise despite being able to best Vader beforehand. It was… worrisome. But that was the role she chose to play. She was just going to have to be careful it wouldn’t lead to her demise.

And as things stood, the B.O.B. were far from done. They had proven themselves to be more stubborn to pull out than a bunch of weeds, which was more of a compliment than it sounded like. Yes, she had another chance at putting a serious dent in their armor, alongside Kenzi and Tula. But the latter was… worrying her. She’d known Tula for a while now. She considered her a friend and ally, and after her match with Vita flippin’ Valenteen, she was incredibly proud of the both of them… She felt bad for Vita, who had worked so hard for that Anarchy title, but Tula had overcome incredible adversity, and her story was a textbook feel-good nap time story. But there had been a weird… darkness in her eyes. Like a rabid animal backed into a corner, baring its teeth for one last shot at survival, or even dominance. It was something Ruby knew she was going to have to keep an eye on, because that was a slippery slope. She knew that because she’d seen it before all too often. And Tula wasn’t the kind of person to tear into an ally. Not that Ruby blamed her. She did what had to be done to win a championship. She only hoped that Tula would reign like Ruby knew she could. With honor, dignity and strength all into one. But with Kenzi pretty much guaranteed a shot at the Anarchy title, their trio team-up was going to be tense, regardless. She bore no ill will towards either of them, but she did hope she could keep tensions from spilling over. If they were going to defeat the B.O.B., that was a necessity.

As she heard sirens and alarms in the distance, she sighed and pulled the top of her banana-lime outfit back over her head. She took one look at the orange bottle, before popping the white lid. Just one. Like the doctor had said. Just the one. For the pain. Everything was under control. There were people out there relying on her. That’s what she told herself before snapping her mask into place and escaping through her apartment window.

[Image: rEuB2NG.gif]

From Ruby’s Go-Pro…

Ruby: “Hey-heyyyy, flipfaces! Da Rubes is back, with a capital V-E-N to the GEANCE! Figuratively speaking of course, you know I ain’t about that OO-RAH payback game. This is wrestling, not the Marine Corps. Anyway, with Anarchoween in our rear view mirror I find myself in a weird position. There’s a lot of B.O.B. left to bulldoze an obliterate, but I worry that the dealings at the top are going to allow them to spread their disease into ill-gotten gains across the landscape. See, Tula and Kenzi are probably going to be fighting for the Anarchy title soon. Meanwhile, the B.O.B. will hunker down and conquer the rural areas so they can get a foothold and be victorious later. Can’t let that happen! So for next Anarchy, catch da Kenz, da Tulip and ya gurl kickin’ some motherflippin’ Bobby, Bourbon and Barney butt! And old Ozzo too, of course, but he didn’t fit that nifty alliteration, which I thought was pretty WOW! And I ain’t even talking World of Warcraft yet. Count your lucky stars for that.

But if we ARE talking WOW, consider this a raid on egotism, bad manners, selfishness, crookedness, and darkness. For the Alliance!! Of Tula, Kenzi, and myself. It may be short-lived, but I’ll make sure it remains strong and stable until that bell rings in our favor. The Tulip, The Ruby and The Grey walk into a bar. Sounds like the beginning of a joke. But it spells the beginning of the B.O.B.’s end. Catch y’all on the flip side!”

A kiss. A wink. A wave. Ruby signs off and the feed cuts to static.

[Image: dY7KZz4.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ruby's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-05-2020)