Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 05:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Battle Royal: Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God...
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-20-2013, 03:22 PM

Bells are ringing. Faceless people are walking into a small church building. Little chatter is going on as they walk in very quiet and sit down on the wooden pew. Some are dressed in their nicest clothes. Some suits and ties.. some jeans with holes and tshirts with a church slogan. Different hairstyles.. ladies with 'buns'.. a few with different colors going on.. men with a perfect comb over part.. gelled to look slick on some. Everyone sits.. waiting. The bells stop ringing and the familiar face we met, Emma-Lee, welcomes the congregation with her southern accent.

Emma-Lee "Thank y'all for coming out to this special revival service. The Almighty King of Kings will show himself here today. Amen?

Congregation "AMEN!

Emma-Lee "Today, like everyday, is the Lord's day. We should cherish it like it is. Before we begin singin some praises to the Almighty.. let's welcome some guests with us that Brother Eli James the Fourth has invited.

The congregation claps. The Academi members Eric Rex with Lacey Witasick, Sal Valencia, and Victor Gobalsky all do a quick stand.. except for Eric Rex.. to acknowledge who they are.

Emma-Lee "Thank y'all for comin out. Go ahead Mary-Beth.

Mary-Beth begins to play the piano with Emma-Lee singing the songs. The congregation all stand and begin singing along with Emma-Lee. The Academi members all look around a little uncomfortable, but stand to please Eli James IV. Young Lacey seems to be enjoying the music and singing, while Eric looks a little bored.. yawning. Eli finally enters the sanctuary wearing a nice suit and tie.. along with his signature hat.. during the second song, and walks over to the Academy and shakes their hands. Sal seems to have come more alive once Eli entered the room. Eli smiles at young Lacey, who looks happy, and continues to walk to the front of the sanctuary. Emma and Mary end the final song.

Emma-Lee "Our Creator is worthy. Amen?

Congregation "AMEN!

Emma-Lee "Mary-Beth has a testimony to share before Brother Eli comes to share.

Mary-Beth "I'd like to thank y'all for your many prayers. Thanks to them prayers and Brother Eli's godly council, I was able to finally leave my old life, my old family, and my old friends since they were pulling me down to their level each time. Brother Eli is now letting me stay here on his land rent-free!

Congregation "AMEN! HALLELUJAH!

The congregation claps and does some shouting. Eli James stands up and begins to walk towards the podium. He greets Mary-Beth with a hug. She continues to be seated with Emma-Lee. Eli then faces the congregation behind the podium.

Eli James IV "Thank ya for coming out today on this fine wonderful day the Lord has made. As you all are aware, I have joined the XWF to continue my journey the Almighty has paved for me. I'm there to share the message of hope, redemption, restoration, and the opportunity of repentance. That is, for the first coming.. hehe.

The congregation also laughs. Eric Rex and Sal both look at each other not knowing what he means or why the 'evil' laugh. They just seem to ignore it after a few quick seconds and pretend it's nothing but hot-air from the crazy's mouth.

Eli James IV "I'm not here to talk to you good folks. I wanted you all here to listen, to be a witness, in the sight of myself and the Almighty, and the sinners amongst the hearing of my voice in the XWF. It's always right to have witnesses. To all of you in the XWF who CONTINUE to ignore the preaching of truth, I ask you to listen to this. The wrath of the Almighty will surely come. It will be like waters that are dammed... it will increase more and more.. it will rise higher and higher.. for now the rivers of judgment have been withheld. The mercy of the Almighty remains. The grace is still being given out to those who ask for it. Your guilt will constantly be at an increase.. each passing minute that goes by adds to the coming wrath. The only thing holding the rivers of the Almighty's wrath back upon you is that I have yet to finish my purpose. My message has yet to be spoken in its entirety. You can have the strength of 10,000 men along with it all the demons of the depths of hell, and Satan himself can be added to that, and you'll still not be strong enough to endure the wrath to come. The arrow is ready to be shot down from the high heavens into this place. The longer you ignore, the more wrath will fall. The longer you turn a deaf ear to my voice, the more judgment will you reap. Laugh.. mock.. it will only make the fire of the coming get hotter. Drink the blood of a sacrificed Savior, not the blood of a sinful world. Be forgiven and you can forgive. Receive grace and mercy.. then you too shall be able to give grace and mercy. Accept love and you will be able to love. Continue to ignore my words and you will find yourselves in the midst of a darkened village.. full of fire and death.. hate and destruction.. curses that never end.. pain that will never go away.. brokenness that will never heal. Do you want blessings.. or curses? Do you want life.. or death? Emma-Lee turned from her sinful life and is now living a righteous life with purpose! Mary-Beth made a decision to follow the truth and leave a life of lies! You all get a choice. Sometimes you may get more than one chance to choose, or you may only get one chance. You should choose right when the opportunity presents itself. The world's full of questions.. and only we hold the answer. Go on.. suffer for your sins. Feel the warmth of hell fire around your face. Feel like flesh melting away from the bones. See those you care about turn to ash right before your eyes. There's no reset button. There's no power button. Once it happens.. that's it. No more excuses, man. None. No end to your pathetic misery. This isn't an end.. oh no.. it's a beginning of a long eternal damnation. Forever dying without ever dying. Forever thirsty without a drink. Forever hungry without a meal. Forever sick without a healing. Forever in pain without relief.

Eli calms down a little after getting louder with his talk.

Eli James IV "Do ya really want that? Ya want that for your life? It's not about religion. Far from it. You think I surrendered to a religion? Only a fool would release his life into the hands of a man-made work that concentrates on something bigger. You think it's about religion, don't ya? You all see me.. a crazy preacher man talking about the Almighty.. judgment.. wrath.. and you think its religion. Of course you need to put a label on me. You NEED to label me, don't ya man? Hehehe. Go ahead. Label me crazy. Call me psycho.

Sal leans over to Eric Rex and whispers...

Sal Valencia "A crazy nut with lots of money.

Eli James IV "You label me because you fear me. You fear me because you really don't understand me. Keep tellin yourselves I'm a psycho.. that I'm a religious nutcase.. in time you'll all be begging for mercy from me and the Almighty. When you call me a preacher.. a religious man.. it just continues to tell me you're all afraid of the unknown. Journey on in friends to the unknown. A holy sanctuary.. pure in deed.. acceptable to the Almighty. Let his works be accomplished through his instruments.. let the song began to play. It's just the beginning, man. Don't ya want a better life? Purpose? Hope? Be the salt, man. Give your life over to something better. Is there anyone here who wants a new life? To change from their old ways?

Eric Rex leans to Lacey Witasick. He encourages her to go up front to the altar. Lacey slowly leaves her seat.. a little scared.. and makes her way up front to the altar.

Eli James IV "Young Lacey Witasick has come. Amen. Emma-Lee.. Mary-Beth.. please take her to the back room and talk to her about her new life. Her coming up reminds me.. folks.. we need to be in much prayer for Eric Rex, Lacey Witasick, the rest of the Academi, and the orphans that lost their orphanage because of KnightMask burning it to the ground. Eric informed me of the horrific tragedy. I think we can help rebuild that place, don't you good folk?

Congregation "AMEN! We Can!

Eli James IV "We will. We'll rebuild that orphanage.. and we'll rebuild the XWF. All you boys in the Battle Royal Wildcard this Saturday.. I hope you listened carefully to my words.. I'm coming. See ya soon.

[Image: eli_emma_mary_zpsaf030159.jpg]

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post