Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 12:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Poll: Crayfish: Yay or Nay
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yay - Crayfish are cool!
0%
0 0%
Nah - Fuck Crayfish #crabgang
100.00%
4 100.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

PlaceMarker Fuck the Narration, all my homies hate, narration.
Jim "the Jim" Jimson Offline
The man, the myth, the legend, the pin

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

10-30-2020, 10:17 PM

Jim and Jim are seen sitting in the endless void

Jim Jimson: Hey Jim.

Jim Jimson: Yea Jim.

Jim Jimson: You think we should have blown up Posadia?

Jim Jimson: You really think Johnny Legend will ever win a title?

Jim Jimson: Yea….. you’re right.

Jim Jimson: You know who else isn’t going to win a title?

Jim Jimson: You?

Jim Jimson: What? No. Fuck you!

Jim Jimson: Fuck you more!

Jim Jimson: Oh yeah? You wanna play like that huh? You can't even read a card of a show your on!

Jim Jimson: Well, maybe TK should have asked me to team with him, instead of trying to fight me!

Jim Jimson: HE WAS FIGHTING YOU! WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE ASK YOU TO FIGHT YOURSELF! This is why TK called you a fucking sheep, Jim. You stupid piece of shit!

Jim Jimson: YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TRIED TO FUCK A DOLPHIN WHORE!

Jim Jimson: You know what, we're taking this outside

Jim and Jim proceed to step out of the void into a random parking lot, where they start to square up.

Strangely they stop and stare up at the sky

Jim Jimson: What the fuck are you doing here?!?

Jim Jimson: Yeah! This is a fight between me and myself! Get the fuck outta here narrator!

Jim and Jim proceed to be inconsiderate jerks who don't think about other peoples livelihoods and would rather the whole world revolves around there boring lives!

Jim Jimson: Oh, you've done it now fuckface!

Jim Jimson: Jim, let's fuck this narrating bitch up!

The narrator laughs are the stupidity of Jim & Jim thinking they can get to the narrator

Jim Jimson: Fuck, he's right how do we get to him?

Jim Jimson: I don't know, Jim, we should ask Jim for help

Suddenly another Jimson falls out of the sky

All-knowing Jim Jimson: Hey Jim and Jim, how's it going

Jim Jimson: We need help getting to the narrator so we can kick his fat ass

All-knowing Jim Jimson: Don't worry I know what I and I should do

The all-knowing Jimson pulls out a- wait is that a CRAYFISH! THE FRESHWATER CRUSTACEAN RESEMBLING SMALL LOBSTERS! THE SAME ANIMAL THAT, IN THE UNITED STATES IS ALSO KNOWN AS; CRAWFISH, CRAYDIDS, CRAWDADDIES, CRAWDADS, FRESHWATER LOBSTERS, MOUNTAIN LOBSTERS, MUDBUGS OR EVEN YABBIES! THE SAME TYPE OF CREATURE THAT TAXONOMICALLY, ARE MEMBERS OF THE SUPERFAMILIES ASTACOIDEA AND PARASTACOIDEA! THEY ALSO BREATHE THROUGH FEATHER-LIKE GILLS! THE SAME TYPE OF ANIMAL THAT CAN BE FOUND IN BROOKS AND STREAMS, WHERE FRESHWATER IS RUNNING, WHILE OTHERS, THRIVE IN SWAMPS, DITCHES, AND PADDY FIELDS. THE SAME TYPE OF ANIMAL THAT CANNOT TOLERTE POLLUTED WATER, ALTHOUGH SOME SPECIES, SUCH AS PROCAMBARUS CLARKII, ARE HARDIER. THE SAME CRAYFISH THAT FEED ON ANIMALS AND PLANTS, EITHER LIVING OR DECOMPOSING, AND DETRITUS?!?!?!?

I jump down from the sky, to see this FUCKING CRAYFISH HOLY COW, IT'S SO COOL AND AMAZING FUCKING LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Jimson: HA! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

All three Jims, start to surround the narrator, Jim goes to kick the narrator in the ba- OHHHH FUCK! MY BALLS...... OUCH!!!!

Jim Jimson: Oh, don't worry, we'll do your job, the Jims start to kick to the downed narrator over and over again.

Jim Jimson: FUCK YOU NARRATOR!

All-knowing Jim Jimson: This is good practice, for what you're going to do to Brian Storm, right Jim?

Jim Jimson: Wait what? Who's Brian Storm?

All-knowing Jim Jimson: You know, Brian Storm... you're opponent. You beat him in the past

Jim Jimson: What are you talking about? There is nobody called Brian Storm in the XWF? Are you ok?

All-knowing Jim Jimson: BRIAN STORM! YOU'RE FIGHTING HIM, DUMBASS!

Jim Jimson: Now, who is this BRIAN STORM, first your saying, Brian Storm and now I'm fighting BRIAN STORM? Wait... is it a handicap match, a triple threat?

All-knowing Jim Jimson: BRIAN STORM! YOU FACED HIM AT CUNT-FEST WITH TK, HE TEAMED WITH GRIFFIN? DO YOU REMEMBER THIS PERSON!?!?

Jim Jimson: Wait, let me get this straight. I'm facing BRIAN STORM, Brian Storm AND.. Jim slaps himself in the face [color=#00BFF] bRiAn StOrM? Jesus... I'm doomed, they are obviously going to help each other win. [/color]

All-knowing Jim Jimson: No! It's a one-on-

Jim Jimson: if Jim is going to be able to beat this Brian with different letters in his name we will need to help you out, Jim.

Jim Jimson: Wait, I and I would do that for me?

Jim Jimson: Of course I'd help me, but not me

All-knowing Jim Jimson YOU DUMBASSES! HE GOT AWAY!

The narrator is far away from the mindless Jimsons AND now, has a really cool Crayfish.

Jim Jimson: Fuck, the narrator is right! That is a cool Crayfish!

Jim Jimson: You know what we need to do Jim?

Jim Jimson: We need to find a Crayfish even cooler than that one, we need to get one with a...... a tophat and a.... bowtie and it has one of this cool sticks that they spin around really cool, shit what are those called?

Jim Jimson: Ah, fuck. I don't know what they are called, we need to find out what the stick thingos are called AND then we will find the coolest crayfish on earth and THEN-

All-knowing Jim Jimson How about, let's focus on getting, Jim a win this Saturday.

Jim Jimson: Urrrh... finnnnne. I'll leave that bitch ass talking dude alone and focus on my match. Which one am I facing again?

The camera zooms away as the Jims shout profanities at each other and at me, the humble narrator. Will the Jims be ready to face off against bRiAn StOrM? Will they stop being little bitch babies and let me do my job? Will this FUCKING CRAYFISH GET EVEN MORE CRAYFISH BITCHES BECAUSE HE IS SO COOL? Only time will tell....

7x Heavymetalweight champin
1x Federweight champion

XWF record
8-12    

Universal record 13-24  

The relatives of Jim Jimson
Jimmy Jimson
Jim Johnson
James Jimson
J. Jonah Jimson
Jimmy Jimmy
Jimbo Jimson
Jimbo Baggins
Jackenhoffer Jiminez
Jimmy Jimmerson
Jim Jimbo
James (Jim) J. Jimson
Jim Jimseruno
Jim Jackstiener
Jericho
Jimmy Jim
Jim of the Nine Eastern Stars of Terrafourn
Jim Jaghofferson
Jimbo
Jim "James 'Jim' Jimson" Jimson
Jimmy Jimbo Jimbob
Pinecone Jimson
Jimdick Jagoffboy
James Jimson
Jim Jimpin
John Jameson
Jim McJimbiongbong
Jim Jimjimjimjimjimjimjimjim
Jiminson
Jimothy
Big Daddy Meat Jimson
Tiny Daddy Meat Jimson
Jim Jopson
Jimbo Jimmy Jam
Jimbo Jimsmith (formerly a Doctor)
Jim Jimmy the Jim Jimmerson
Jim Jimpegmyassrawohbabyohbabyohbaby
Jimmy Jim Jimmer Jimbosen Jiminez the dolphin rapper
Jim Jim Jim Jimson Son Son
Jim Jon Un
Tangy Tangerine
Animal Jim
Jimbo Jimson Chang
Jimbo Jimson the Chang
Jimbo Jimson Jang

Hey

You wanna see my cool new banner

Well.....

Here it is
[Image: tJUYYdT.jpg]

What... you don't like it

Well I tried my best you fucking piece of shit you don't have to make fun of it you little bitch

You thought something was down here huh. Well, you must be pretty dumb. Maybe you should go check-up in the text for the pins

During all Business Enquires please refer to Mr. Jimson as "Small Daddy Meat Jimson" to assure business professionalism.

oh wait

they got rid of the Heavymetalweight championship because appartenly they hate fun at XWF headquaters smh shaking my head rn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jim "the Jim" Jimson's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-05-2020), Holy Roman War Horse (10-31-2020), Johnny Legend (11-01-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-30-2020)