Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 05:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have Your Cake.....
Halocen Offline
Punk Rock Princess

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-02-2020, 04:38 PM

The lights were out and the candles were bright on the kitchen table. I had a bunch of friends over for my 10th birthday. We had just got done watching some movie and Mom had gotten the cake and everyone gathered around me singing. That was when I blew out the candles and made my wish. Like so many times before it was probably for Mom and Dad to get back together or a pony, I'm not sure. The point is I had a cake and I was wishing as I blew out the candles.

As most of the kids were eating their cake and ice cream but two boys were flinging it at each other. Their moms tried to get them to stop, but as I was walking past them I got hit with a stray cake bomb all over my new party clothes and my face. I almost started crying, but even then I wasn't weak like that. Instead I walked over to the one boy and punched him in the nose knocking him on his ass, his cake flying everywhere. My Mom ran up to me telling me how bad that was. I stomped my foot yelling back that the kid was ruining my party. She just shook her head and walked away while some of the other moms were consoling the little whiny boy.

It was from that day on I knew I wasn't gonna let anyone boy or girl bully me or anyone I knew. I was known as the girl who would fight after school and win. I was known as the girl that would run my mouth and back it up or even fight older kids and keep them from beating on the little ones. It all started that day when the little boy got knocked on his ass after his cake got on me. It won't stop any time soon either, you act the fool running your mouth trying to intimidate people I will knock you flat on your ass.....

This little stroll down memory lane brings me to my opponent. Tommy and his little buddy are like pimples I just can't pop or hemmoroids you just can't get rid of no matter what you do. I beat that loud mouth helmet wearing douche friend of Tommy's fair and square and what do the two morons do?? They shove a cake in my face!! Of all the things you could do you throw cake in my face? I applaud 3your out right stupidity. I will give you this much you didn't know about my birthday party, but how about I shove the metal steps or a chair in your face instead of a cake. I don't know what drew you two to try and rough me up. you said something about Ash and me looking alike vut that is far from the truth. I mean look at the pic:

[Image: ajlee-paige1-635x846_crop_exact.jpg?w=2975&h=2048&q=85]

For one thing we are standing next to each other and two, I'm way taller than she is. I mean if you lump all dark haired girls together that's one thing. I can get ya an eye doctor appointment if you need one. Your eyes might be pretty bad and all. Maybe when I knock you out they will straighten themselves out. All I know is after I beat the crap out of you, you better go tell your lil buddy that I'm done with the thugs and I promise I will go pick on someone my own size.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=17028658]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Halocen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-05-2020)