Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tommy In Baddie Wunderlund.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-01-2020, 01:09 PM

[The scene opens up to see Tommy falling into some hole somewhere, where he floats and see’s various images of his past gimmicks in the land of XWF. Then he falls onto the checkered floor, and gets on his feet to see a young girl in a Alice in wonderland dress, with long blond hair. She comes up to him, holding his arm.]

“Alice”: You made it down here, I am so happy!

Tommy: What do you mean?

“Alice”: The leader of the tribal court wants to see you, right now! Come with me!

[Then both of them leave the room, and enter into a forrest like area, complete with knights in their Spades outfit. They are guarding the court area, and Tommy heads up to the podium as the spotlight is beaming on him. Then Alice stands beside him, as the tribal leader who is a female that resembles Halocen with red hair. As she sits on her court seat, she waves her arm up to signal the guards to take him away.]

Tommy: What the fuck is going on here?… Why am I being taken away?

“Alice”: I think that you done something wrong, Tommy. She already had her negativity radar on point.

Tommy: Well, now wh—

[Tommy then breaks off the knights hold, and he pulls their sword from one of them and fends for himself. They back away from him, as the tribal leader signals them to stop.]

Tribal lead: You are a tough man, Tommy Wish. You seem to handle your own against my men. The main reason why I had them try to haul you away, is so that I can see what you are made off.

[Tommy heads back to the podium.]

Tommy: Bullshit, I want to go back home. I ended up here by mistake, and I don’t want any trouble.

Tribal lead: You fell into that hole, you wanted to see what was beneath the ground. A curiosity can lead someone, like yourself into trouble. You see Tommy Wish, you have two choices…

Tommy: What are the choices?… Tell me, darn it!

Tribal lead: You either have to join my tribe of baddies, or you will be off with you head!

[Tommy then looks six feet from him of a green and black guillotine, with a man who don’s a Graves mask on his face. Then he looks at her, and balks at her options.]

Tommy: Man, i’m not joining this tribe… there’s a reason why I left them. They aren’t good to me, or my mind!

Tribal lead: Poor poor Tommy, so what… you made a conscious effort to put us on the mind of your world above you. Didn’t you have a failed attempt to purse, the girl of your dreams?

Tommy gets heated, and slams his hand on the podium.

Tommy:What do you mean by that?

[Then a big screen reels down, and shows an image of Jenny Myst. Tommy then gets even more heated, over the whole failed exchange that was played over and over again. Tommy then leaves the podium, but get’s captured by two guys in a mask, and drags him to the guillotine. As they force him onto it, Tommy looks up at the tribal lead one last time, and spits at her.]

Tommy: I’m never going back to —

[As the blade dropped, Tommy wakes up with his left over candy he got from trunk or treating early in the morning. Then he eat some more left over candy in his bucket, as the scene fades off.]

===
I want candy!
===

“Not going to lie, I know i’m way too old to be out here for candy, but fuck it.. it’s the only time in the year I can get free candy from strangers. I’ll keep this shit up until the day I get too old, and have to stop eating candy. But maybe, I should stop eating them, because someone might of put some shit inside of it, and caused me to have this wired nightmare of a Alice in Wonderland, but mixed with some BOB members.

I guess that’s my inner conscious saying “#JoinUs”, but this time permanently. There’s a reason why I left it, but I won’t bother getting into all of that. I have to say something that I shouldn’t tell out here…

I’m sorry Halocen…

Sorry for not going further with a beat down, that me and JB did onto you when you fought him. I know you aren’t looking for trouble, and he did ask you to take the fucking cake, but you refused and you ended up getting checked up from the EMT’s on stand by after the match. I want to say, you might think you have what it takes to handle two half of the THUGS; even though you single handily took out JB, you are taking on a man who know’s how to take things X-Treme.

You will make sure you don’t end up my guillotine of pain, because i’ma off your head with a chair or with a fucking blade, and spread your blood within the National Mall of DC. I will make my darkest fantasies come true, as I make YOU moan in pain, and you will end up within climax of wanting more pain, to enwrap that petit body of yours.

It’s gonna become a 50 shades of red, and you will be my Anastasia… just sign your name on the dotted line, and you’ll be guaranteed you will become a new woman, by the end of the night as I beat you into either submission, or end up going to jail for further assault once that bell has rung to the point that it will ruin the inauguration from afar.

See in DC, my darling…”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-02-2020)