Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Break BOBStuff
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-21-2020, 08:53 PM

The scene opens up inside of a garbage truck where we see Barney Green behind the wheel. Barney goes to speak as he continues driving.

Barney: You know something, XWF. Maybe BOB has a point. Just a group of people having fun. XWF is gonna see a different side come Anarchy. I'm the local garbage man literally.

Barney stops the truck and continues speaking.

Barney: Its time I pay tribute at Anarchy to the greatest band of all time. Limp Motherfuckin' Bizkit. Gonna do things my way. Pay homage to the greatest singer of all time in Fred Fuckin' Durst.

Barney hits a lever and we see the garbage land into the truck. Barney continues to speak.

Barney: This is exactly what i think of whats going on in the XWF. Too much trash. Not enough true stars left. Even though I signed a $500 per appearance deal, I will handle this issue no problem. Its another day, another trash can.

Barney lowers the lever and starts driving the truck again as he speaks again.

Barney: Tommy Wish and John Black. Talk about a blast from the past, literally. I've never seen two people stay so irrelevant for so long.

Barney pauses for a moment and then continues to speak.

Barney: And this is coming from a guy who has probably lost more matches than the both of them combined. I don't view either one of you as a threat at all. Pure joke. At least when you look at my history....

Barney stops the truck and hits the lever to drop another trash can into the truck. He continues to speak.

Barney: You see a man who has accomplished something. What have either one of them accomplished? Diddly squat is what. I'm looking for a real challenge. Not two scrubs that my friend, Big Money Oswald, could destroy by himself. I'm a true artist in the ultra violent arts. This isn't even worth my time.

Barney hits the lever again and the trash can lands back on the ground. Suddenly we hear a car start honking its horn at him. Barney lowers his window and puts his head out the window. He starts yelling at them.

Barney: Hey, Asshole! I'm trying to do my job. You want to start something? Oh really? How about I get out this truck and kick your fucking ass.

Barney climbs out his truck and the camera follows him. We see some random guy approach him. The guy goes to speak.

Guy: Wow! I remember when you were actually relevant on TV. How the mighty have fallen. Couldn't save some money?

Barney: You think you are so slick-

Barney hits the person with a right hook and the fight is on. Barney nails the person with another right hook and then a left cross. The guy falls down. Barney his him with a solid right kick to the ribs. Barney picks the guy up and slams his head into the side of his garbage truck. The guy falls to the ground and Barney goes to speak.

Barney: You wanna try that again? An old broken down wrestler just kicked your ass all over the pavement.

Barney hops back into his truck as the guy lays dazed on the ground and drives off as the scene fades to black.

The following message has been paid for by Bostonian's Objectifying Badness in association with Union 441. Join BOB. We have cookies.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Barney Green's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-22-2020), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (10-21-2020), Atara Raven (10-21-2020), Derrick Diamond (10-22-2020), Mr. Oz (10-22-2020), Ned Kaye (10-21-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-22-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (10-22-2020), Roxy Cotton (10-22-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-21-2020)