Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elf Boris And The Fair Maiden
Boris Offline
Blyat!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-21-2020, 03:56 PM

It is the eve of his great battle with the Evil Orc N'ed Kaye, and Elf Boris is looking for one final piece of the puzzle that will secure his victory for himself and for all his people.

In the Graveyard Of The Elders, we find Elf Boris looking over the graves of the fallen - the soldiers that have passed long before him. The graves of great thinkers, like Elf Lenin and Elf Trotsky, are intermixed with the graves of great military minds, like Elf Stalin and Elf Tito.

As Elf Boris communes with the spirits, an arrow whizes by his head and into a tree next to him. He picks his head up quickly and sees the archer of said arrow standing at the edge of the graveyard.

[Image: VHKH6Gl.png]

The woman looks fearless, and ready to fire again, but Elf Boris puts his hands up and communes with the woman.[I]

Kar col n' shoot! Sal mean va peh harm!
(Translate: Don't shoot Boris!)

[I]The woman lowers her bow and slowly walks towards Elf Boris. Her eyes catch his, and she quickly becomes entranced into his natural beauty. As the woman approaches Elf Boris, she speaks in a soft, welcoming tone.

Var are Veluthe. Sen brings var quor? Thea nha nothing leha death quoa.
(Translate: You are beautiful. What brings you here? There is nothing but death here.)

Belath sal Dala Tel'vaarn Slaugh fendil millentu e N'ed Kaye. Salen faen, ent saren sol, nha aul pierl.
(Translate: Tomorrow Boris fights Ted Key, and Boris needs to win!)

The woman brushes her hand against Boris' cheek, softly caressing it. Her hand trembles in the presence of such a mighty warrior as Elf Boris. Her feminine desires begin to take hold of her.

Va. Va are Quessir Boris. Tel' mehural Akhrua aul all Tel' Rûn. Viaren haran. Please, kesha va Dala N'ed Kaye, lay tel'quiet down. Let tel'quiet have viaren niffi.
(Translate: You. You are Elf Boris. The mightiest warrior in all the land. Every woman desires your touch. Please, before you battle N'ed Kaye, lay me down. Let me have your seed.)

Sal can coln'. Al Akhrua akh be Aniq eath'she. Salenulam maiden, sal fight nesh va ent viarenua. Remember tel'quiet, ent sunti sal return from Dala, sar shall uann aestar quarlani'har throughout Tel'Thil.
(Translate: Boris can't.)

[I]The maiden, so enthralled by the poise and the beauty of the warrior, instantly rips her clothes off with complete ease, using only one hand to toss them to the side. Even Elf Boris, known for his poise and stoic nature, can not help but be overtaken by the beauty of the woman. The two immediately embrace in a passionate kiss, with Elf Boris' soft but firm hand holding the back of the woman's head as he pushes himself closer to her.

For the next few hours, the two Elvish warriors, mere strangers just moments ago, made love to each other - loud, passionate love that would make the ancestors blush.

Once Elf Boris finally tires the young maiden out, he stares directly into the moon. Tomorrow, the entire history of his people could be buried forever. In a cemetery not that dissimilar from the one he and the maiden lie skyclad at the present, Elf Boris will battle N'ed Kaye, the orc who threatens his very existence. One of these great warriors will be buried, while the other gets to be declared a hero to his people.

Elf Boris can not help but think of his own family - Elf Babushka at home, adding various vegetables to various preservative jars. Elf Antoli, who is likely listening to his Hard Harp music at this very moment. He gently speaks into the sky - mostly to no one, but with his opponent for the upcoming battle in mind.

Ni vamme méra ana sina, N'ed Kaye. Mal ni indóme mana ni must an i honoro mime nórë. Ve emme esse battle, lótesse i blood i na spinero bimesse honoro our anvaliel, ar lótesse i winner túcvalief prosperitime ana his nórë. 
(Translate: Boris is going to beat you, Ted Key!)

[Image: KGR16Cy.png]
Oppa! - 17 1/2
Blyat! - 14 1/2
Neither! - 0

Former Weight Of Metal Champion
WINNER - Race Across The Everglades in the Slav Cruiser 9000!
2020 XWF Games Tug Of War Gold Medalist
Both Won And Lost The Quarantine Battle Royal
Successfully Contracted Coronavirus
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Boris's post:
Atara Raven (10-21-2020), Marf (10-21-2020), Roxy Cotton (10-22-2020), Ruby (10-22-2020)