Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 06:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
burn OR bust
Kenzi Grey Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-21-2020, 03:47 PM

I HATE VINNIE LANE

These are words that I never thought I would ever utter, even in jest. Last year, Vinnie was responsible for the injury that had left me hobbling around the XWF during my run as Tag Team Champion, but I still forgave him…

…after I tried to cripple him, but that’s not the point…

Vinnie has always been a package deal where Roxy Cotton, my best friend and mentor in all things Scientology, is concerned. Over the years, I have come to see Vinnie as something akin to a brother. Whenever Roxy would try to dump him, I would be right there foot-stomping for him, begging her not to kick him to the curve…but now, I am regretting every time I did it!

Not only has Vinnie betrayed me, but he also betrayed my wife…the one and TRUE XWF Universal Champion! Scheduling us to battle each other on Anarchy is one thing, but then going as far as to fire her on live television for ‘insubordination’ is another thing entirely!

Now, he thinks he’s in the cat bird’s seat because I am still in this match tomorrow night against my best friend? Well…maybe it won’t be one of us getting burned…maybe it will be his entire show!

“Come on Beloved! Come to bed!”

I stared at my wife, who had been overly amorous, even for her, after her firing and the attack from Chris Chaos that had sidelined her. I was tempted, but I couldn’t help but to glance at my watch as I remarked; “Baby, it’s like 2pm!”

“It’s okay, we won’t be sleeping.” She raised her eyebrows as she held up the Seven of Nine costume she had planned to wear for our match. “You ready to be assimilated? You know, resistance is futile.”

Admittedly, I was intrigued, though I was still concerned over her health. I walked over, threading my arm around her waist as I followed her towards the bedroom. I couldn’t help but look at her, wondering if she was really okay. “Babe, maybe you should rest…you’ve been moving awfully slow since leaving the hospital.”

She stared at me, red eyes flashing. “That just means that I’ll take my time. I-” Sarah was cut short as my phone rang. When I moved to answer it, I could see the irritation on her face, accompanied by a massive eye roll. “You can’t be serious!”

I looked at the number, then gave her a quick peck on the cheek. “Sorry! I’ll be right back so you can add my biological and technological distinctiveness to your own…I promise!”

I watched as she gave me one last lingering look, turning while dramatically switching her #SquatBooty back and forth as she headed into our bedroom. I really wanted to follow her and replay the unaired sex scene from Star Trek: Picard, but this was a call that I couldn’t pass up.

After I was sure that Sarah was out of earshot, I answered the phone, after a huge sigh. “Sorry about that…I wasn’t alone.” The voice on the other end was slightly annoyed as they questioned me. “No! I’m serious…of course I’m serious! After everything that Vinnie has put me through…I have to do something, I can’t just let him do this to me!”

The voice on the other end of the line went silent and I wondered if I might have said something wrong. After a moment, I got the response I wanted and I nodded, even as I felt the knots in my stomach. “I’ll see you tomorrow night…”

As the call ended, I took a deep breath and wondered if I was making the right choice. By all rights, the only thing that had been keeping me in the wrestling business had been Sarah. Now that her career was in question and she was fired from the XWF, what was keeping me on the roster?

Of course, the answer to that was simple…it was one word…revenge...

The scene was bathed in relative darkness, with only the merest hint a body cloaked in shadow. The voice that cut through dark was familiar…and at the same time…not…

Vincent Lane…

I have a question for you…

As you travel to Parts Unknown, otherwise known as the desolate wasteland of Anarchy, I hope you are prepared for what is to come…for you have brought it all upon yourself…

With visions of my flesh burning at the stake, you have taken your eyes off the prize, and in so doing, you have doomed yourself and all that you love…

Do you feel it Vincent? You’re doomed and you don’t even know it yet…but you will…

Look around you Vincent. No one is left to side with you…even as you travel to Salem by conventional means, surrounded by those normals who were once counted among your allies. Even now, they know the end is coming for you…

Comfort them…even as you feel the impending doom of your crash to earth…

Kick down the cockpit door and remove the bodies of the others you thought would pilot me to my doom…Scarlett, Oswalt, Boris…they have already made the sacrifice…

Who’s left, Vincent…

Roxy Cotton?

Do you think she’ll be your saving grace Vincent, or do you think she’ll betray you and side with me, as she has so many times before…

Assume the controls Vincent, AND SHOVE YOURSELF INTO A NOSE DIVE, VINCENT! Push yourself to total self-destruction.

The face that appeared, just barely visible in the darkness, was familiar, and yet not.

[Image: CaptKen.jpg]

You, Vincent…have marked Anarchy itself for destruction, just has you have marked yourself for self-destruction! Since day one, I have not just been the Face of Anarchy, not just been the chosen one…

Vincent Lane…I am the ONLY one…

I will not be the one to burn on Anarchy, but I will be the one to…

BURN IT DOWN!

The figure faded, but a faint outline remained for those who would dare to peer into the darkness…

[Image: bOb2.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Kenzi Grey's post:
Atara Raven (10-21-2020), Marf (10-21-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-22-2020), Roxy Cotton (10-22-2020)