Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes Battle Royale RP Board
Swinging the Odds
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-20-2020, 12:10 PM

The High Stakes Battle Royale has, to say the least, high stakes.

The Hart Champion and Warfare MVP bids.

SWINGING THE ODDS

Look, I don't have a ton of time.

I have to focus on defending my Hart Championship.

Like a damned champ.

However, yeah, I'm definitely entering the High Stakes Battle Royale for the Universal Championship.

You're a fucking idiot if you don't.

Also, most of the people who already have are fucking dopey uncooked sausages just flapping around.

I don't care if you're new here, old here, or middle school, I definitely have no reason to fear any competitor in that ring. I've been through shit, serious hardcore wild dangerous and scarring shit. I carry battle wounds that would have ended most people's careers. I don't just mean wrestling, I mean they couldn't work a drive through anymore, their entire adult lives just ended in a snap from the kind of brutality I have survived.

Fuck, I was thrown off a building one time by Peter Gilmour, now here I am, running around and Robbiebombing dicks, chicks, pricks, walking sticks, and piles of bricks.

Now, I definitely recognize some of the names signed up so far. I'll get to y'all a little later.

Bye-bye.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Atara Raven (10-20-2020), HeavensToBetsy (11-19-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-20-2020)